Nancy Garrido - thread #2

Ok I'm new here, but how can we, as a community, help change this? I have brought this up in other threads also. Parents of missing children, or who have lost a child protest, give interviews, carry out their own searches, write or talk to officials, but nothing changes. What can we do that will help constitute change? How do we prevent the ng's from EVER seeing the light of day?
Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top :rolleyes:
That will obviously not happen :twocents:

Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

poitiicians say anything to get elected.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutey............

Ya, but if he was a first offender, or off parole but still a RSO, the Berkley cops getting suspicious would have amounted to nothing since no one would have pursued it.

Well with a Chief of Police that is also a rapist that is one possibility.
BUT but it is certainly NOT a fact.
You seem to spew many twists that lean only toward the dark side.
there is a chance that it could have happened it only needed TWO decent officers and it did happen.
and if any rapists are reading your post I bet you they are heading over there now, thinking it will never happen. :rolleyes:

Well with a Chief of Police that is also a rapist that is one possibility.
BUT but it is certainly NOT a fact.
You seem to spew many twists that lean only toward the dark side.
there is a chance that it could have happened it only needed TWO decent officers and it did happen.
and if any rapists are reading your post I bet you they are heading over there now, thinking it will never happen. :rolleyes:

if the berkley officers had had the same "who gives a crap" attitude that most of garridos neighbors and parole officers did, jaycee and the girls would still be in that hell hole.

I had not seen this link in the media section thread, and I have no idea if these UK magazines/papers are to be believed, but I found this article interesting in that it is the only time I've read of anyone seeing Nancy and Jaycee at the same place and how this so called "friend" of Garrido's that they're quoting says Phillip treated Jaycee like "his wife" and "Nancy" as his maid. Does anyone have an idea about the credibility of their news reporting?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...k-fantasy-sex-lyrics-in-jail-115875-21636491/

I had not seen this link in the media section thread, and I have no idea if these UK magazines/papers are to be believed, but I found this article interesting in that it is the only time I've read of anyone seeing Nancy and Jaycee at the same place and how this so called "friend" of Garrido's that they're quoting says Phillip treated Jaycee like "his wife" and "Nancy" as his maid. Does anyone have an idea about the credibility of their news reporting?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...k-fantasy-sex-lyrics-in-jail-115875-21636491/
Can you please copy and paste that part, because i do not see that. Thank you.
Maybe I need a subscription for a UK paper, but I can read most of it , So I am confused.

Can you please copy and paste that part, because i do not see that. Thank you.
Maybe I need a subscription for a UK paper, but I can read most of it , So I am confused.

Phillip Garrido treated his prisoner Jaycee Lee Dugard like a wife, a friend of the sex fiend revealed last night.

The pervert idolised her while real wife Nancy did chores, it is claimed. Jaycee was also said to be the brains behind his businesscard firm. The pal added: "I thought she was Phil's wife. Nancy was cleaning around like she was the maid and Phil gave the young girl all the attention."

This is the part where it appears to me this person was in that house and saw Phillip treating Jaycee "like a wife", while "Nancy was cleaning around like she was the maid". It would be interesting to know who this annonymous person is, because, like I said, it sounds like this person was right in the house with both all three of them. Yes? I also find it interesting that this person is referred to as Garrido's friend/pal. NOT A BUSINESS CLIENT. Makes one wonder who the heck this person is???? No?

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top :rolleyes: That will obviously not happen :twocents:

Okay folks, I'm sure there's a political forum somewhere for that talk...

Ya, but if he was a first offender, or off parole but still a RSO, the Berkley cops getting suspicious would have amounted to nothing since no one would have pursued it.

I think Natal must be psychic, because he knows what would happen in alternate realities!

I agree...

I think I read somewhere that Nancy and her original family come from Mexico.
Maybe she was educated in Mexico and does not have a long history here in the US.
Also if she was raised in Mexico it is a male dominant culture, so I am not surprised
that she would be subservient to him.
But when he wanted to do the wrong thing that is when she should have ended it
just as his first wife did.

She was born in Texas and has lived in the US her whole life.

She was born in Texas and has lived in the US her whole life.

Someone has corrected it...and thank you.
that is why I wrote: I think....
I knew they were Mexican, I just did not remember where Nancy was from.

Sunn, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't saying that the only reason he's a RSO is because he's on parole. I was saying that because he was on parole AND a RSO, this gave the Berkley officers options other than just letting this nut go with his "robotic" girls. They would probably have still been suspicious, but w/out him being on parole and a RSO, there wouldn't have been much they would or could do.

I think one of the problems with our current system is the "flooding" of the National Sex Offender Registry with small offenses such as urinating in public or a kid that just turned 18 and has been having relations with his 16 y.o. girlfriend, the parents find out and press charges. These are not actually sex offenders, IMO. I think that if these types of offenses HAVE to be included in the NSOR, then they need to offer the option of a more detailed description of what the person's offense was. We need to know if the person we are looking at as an offender is a real danger or if the person is horny teenager or a drunk that peed in public.

You are correct, I misunderstood the context of your reply, however you are both forgetting a very important fact. Registered sex offender or not, if a person is a court mandated child abuse reporter, suspicious behavior, unexplained injuries, must be followed up upon. I believe that the actions of pg in his speech and conversation, the actions of the girls, the "birthhmark" that was questioned, were suspicious enough to warrant further intervention into the safety of the girls. If he had not been a RSO I would hope the officers would have intervened through CPS. Most mentally ill people are not a threat to others, but when you have an ill adult in a position of responsibility over minors, the behaviors they noticed should be investigated. Yes, he was registered, yes they notified his parole officer, BUT what action did he take? There was just as great a chance of pg, ng and the girls disappearing as there was of him showing up at the Concord parole office. If his PO had gone to the house with a warrant I would feel much different about the situation.

So,, what can the average person do? I am honestly asking, as parents such as Marc Klass and John Walsh, as well as many more, have been unable to get the harsh changes that are needed. Polly's killer was also on parole if I am not mistaken.

<<SNIP>>

So,, what can the average person do? I am honestly asking, as parents such as Marc Klass and John Walsh, as well as many more, have been unable to get the harsh changes that are needed. Polly's killer was also on parole if I am not mistaken.
I wish I had an answer for you :(
We keep doing what we do....Laws do change and it is slow in the making...KEEP writing to congress, keep writing to the heads of state, keep making a lot of noice and give facts....
They all look when it is election time....
Now with a bad economy...they are not going to add more LE to that area, they may only change some :(
I dont know.....

ALL OF THEM IN THAT COUNTY NE$D TO BE FIRED AND HAVE PENSIONS REMOVED it is not until they change the heads o that entire area - will anything happen.
But we should all be trying to find ways to reach out to government. Especially people like Walsh who has their ear....

I wish I had an answear for you :(
We keep doing what we do....Laws do change and it is slow in the making...
Now with a bad economy...they are not going to add more LE to that area, they may only change some :(
I dont know.....
But we should all be trying to find ways to reach out to government. Especially people like Walsh who has their ear....

Just posted in the Oprah thread.
Keep the pressure on Government and feel good helping Adam Walsh.
Use his letter & send them in...

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090220-tows-adam-walsh-act

Okay folks, I'm sure there's a political forum somewhere for that talk...
This was part of another post...And I do post in the Political forum,
You can be his fan all you want,
I will say thing of that nature in posts that fits the bill.

:back: Post #250 on NG Thread #1: NG was fired from Diamond Ridge Health
Centers as reported by "Globe"

I know you did not send this to me...but to Tizzle.
But I reply because someone asked me for the same link and I did not remember where I read it.
BUT...the Globe does not have anything on the JC story on their site. NADA that I can see.
If there are no stories on this case then there are no links unless somebody want to go scan it for you.
Some tabloids do post their stories on the web a while after the paper is in print ...OR they would go out of business, nobody would buy their paper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back