Nancy Grace 02.19.2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't be doing the rest of the show on Tiger's "heart felt" apology...can she ?

Notice NG didn't play the statement RC made about dopeboys not taking Haleigh.

NG trying to limit Ron's role in the drug dealing when Ron seems to be the 'pimp' behind Misty holding the money IMO. Misty is organizing but Ron's right there taking the money, often.

Yes, Nancy Grace is trying to portray Ron as an innocent bystander just sitting in the back seat while Misty deals drugs. Nancy Grace is purposely not discussing the video where Ron is sitting up front dealing with the UC. Why is she doing this?:waitasec:

I think that NG was trying to get the talking heads to say that Ron is less guilty, Whatever UGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Back to TigerWoods.

Yes ..... it seems like she wanted to make just that one point and moved on from HaLeigh.

I agree that Misty is orchestrating and Ron is using her in that way but I don't see Ron being less guilty, he is behind her.

.... and it sounds like playing Tiger's statement AGAIN in full? What a waste.
I think it's her producers or whoever runs the tape. On Fridays her shows are usually recorded earlier and it looks like somebody put the wrong tape in after that last commercial. It started out with "breaking news tonight" which she did earlier in the show. :banghead:

Yes ..... it seems like she wanted to make just that one point and moved on from HaLeigh.

I agree that Misty is orchestrating and Ron is using her in that way but I don't see Ron being less guilty, he is behind her.

JMO of course but I think that Ron taught her how to deal and what to say and then just put her to work. He isn't a people person like she is I guess.

Ron is not a social genius by any stretch. Misty can make him money..pure and simple.

She did this exact same thing with the Anthonys as I recall. Always painting them up as the grieving grandparents. She has lost her perspective since she had those babies...imo.

I am shocked at her behavior regarding this case.

NG trying to limit Ron's role in the drug dealing when Ron seems to be the 'pimp' behind Misty holding the money IMO. Misty is organizing but Ron's right there taking the money, often.

BBM: IMO you nailed it with this sentence.

She did this exact same thing with the Anthonys as I recall. Always painting them up as the grieving grandparents. She has lost her perspective since she had those babies...imo.

I am shocked at her behavior.

The shock part has worn off, now I'm just very irritated at her actions.

I am shocked at her behavior regarding this case.

My concern is, it is wrong to skew the coverage of the HaLeigh case because NG favors Ron and TN over the Croslin's, it means that NG has an agenda and is taking sides so despite the lack of investigative journalism this is bias and not honest fair and balanced reporting.

Ron is not a social genius by any stretch. Misty can make him money..pure and simple.

Think back to the "newlyweds" in New York when he was coaching her on her script and what to say and how to answer and compare that video to the drug dealing videos. This proves that Misty is a quick student and can follow directions. Ron should be proud of her...........

:rolleyes: Good grief... why is some doofus who can't keep it in his pants more important and newsworthy than a missing child case??

Well one expert on Nancy's show just said from looking at the undercover video Misty's the one calling the shots when NG asked if there's any difference between her behavior & RC. Another guest "she is the ringleader".

Ring Leader? She doesn't have the wear with all to get out of a paper bag. This is a Pill Billy operation here, not a kilo of cocaine. For ron to make money, he has to make contacts. She does it for him. Sure she took the money but she gives it to him when she leaves....you can count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member