Nancy Grace 02.19.2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial break ~ I wonder what'll happen when the show starts up again? Repeat of the same MC video or something "new"?

Dang! I haven't seen the video yet ... now I'm going to miss it? WTH?

Do you think they'll get it right at 10:00, or do the same thing? Where can I find the video online?

Had to pop in here to make sure my cable and/or my mind hadn't went insane... That was the weirdest total loss of continuity I've ever seen.. Back on cummings case now. Good

Nancy used to be able to take the "prosecutors" side voicing her disdain for anyone who broke the law. Now she picks favorites from every case and when proven wrong, she lacks the capability to admit it. At this point, it has become more than ridiculous. I don't see her lasting much longer. Her fans looked forward to the old Nancy, she is loosing them fast.

Yes ..... it seems like she wanted to make just that one point and moved on from HaLeigh.

I agree that Misty is orchestrating and Ron is using her in that way but I don't see Ron being less guilty, he is behind her.

The full video's are in the News thread. MISTY IS NOT THE SOLE PERSON ORCHESTRATING THIS. Ron is so guilty!!!!!

This NG coverage is a microcosm as to how messed up this entire case is... :banghead:

EVERYBODY angel has the full video's up in the news thread!!!

You HAVE TO WATCH THEM!! RON HAS NO EXCUSE THE VIDEO'S DON"T LIE!!!!!!!!!!

He is smug laughing and planning just like Misty.

Think back to the "newlyweds" in New York when he was coaching her on her script and what to say and how to answer and compare that video to the drug dealing videos. This proves that Misty is a quick student and can follow directions. Ron should be proud of her...........

heh-heh-heh... yay-ehs, she's a li'l criminal mastermind ringleader... Einstein & Hitler all rolled into a nice petite 100 lb body that neatly folds into a ball.

Nancy used to be able to take the "prosecutors" side voicing her disdain for anyone who broke the law. Now she picks favorites from every case and when proven wrong, she lacks the capability to admit it. At this point, it has become more than ridiculous. I don't see her lasting much longer. Her fans looked forward to the old Nancy, she is loosing them fast.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's not really rocket science. It's selling something. No one has to be led anywhere- one person asks for something and has the money for it and another has it for sale.

IMO Misty is the more animated one because the UC is giving her something else, besides the drugs or money- he's also giving her attention, which we all know she loves. And if Ron looks "uncomfortable" it's probably because he's afraid of getting caught, not because he's uncomfortable selling drugs.

I think it's her producers or whoever runs the tape. On Fridays her shows are usually recorded earlier and it looks like somebody put the wrong tape in after that last commercial. It started out with "breaking news tonight" which she did earlier in the show. :banghead:

I thought she said "Breaking News Tonight" every night.

What the heck was with this show tonight?

My concern is, it is wrong to skew the coverage of the HaLeigh case because NG favors Ron and TN over the Croslin's, it means that NG has an agenda and is taking sides so despite the lack of investigative journalism this is bias and not honest fair and balanced reporting.

Hi Cyber...This is CNN..never knew them to have that philosphy.....lol.

....but she has lost her prosecutor edge on this case. Misty is a criminal...most likely always was. Ron is a criminal. Ron is older and wiser. He met misty and groomed her when she was sixteen yrs old. He should have known better. He is not only more skilled but more to blame for the transactions. He allowed her to do it by giving her the drugs. I bet this started when she was a minor. I dare say he reaped the benefits in more ways than one. She will do anything to please ron, anything. Yes, she certainly seems proud of herself and was most likely thinking ron will love her more.

He acts like a pimp and I won't be surprised to hear about that either.

Had to pop in here to make sure my cable and/or my mind hadn't went insane... That was the weirdest total loss of continuity I've ever seen.. Back on cummings case now. Good
It sure was and the last part was something we saw last night with LP. Oh well!

I promise you guys if you go watch the full video, you will see Misty is not the sole person Orchestrating this. This full video shows just how much Ron has lied WOW!!!!!!!! He was counting money talked to UC on the phone and that whole bit about him and Misty just being friends, LIE.... Misty is calling him baby in the video!

What the heck was with this show tonight?

I think they pulled a fast one and filled it mainly with Tiger, TWICE and repeat replays of videos and then there was the one little segment to try to seed that Misty was more guilty and Ron was more innocent but everyone was busted and treated the same. Sheeesh it was more filler than show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz