Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

Anyone who's been following the news all day know who the "source" is saying Casey could be re-arrested any moment? New charges? :confused:

Confused too..

Would only take another $500 to get her out of jail

here comes atty

So it was just a promissory note with no money exchanging hands at all with the bondsman?

Could be arrested at any moment....passed more bad checks!

More rings added to the circus with this Nejame guy. My daughter sitting across the room says that he gives her the creeps. No wonder he gets the big bucks.

CA AND GA's attorney.
He really is making the rounds, huh?

Additional bad checks, Winn Dixie, ATT. Amy's checks.

Re-Arrested on the NG show again...how perfect.

Could be arrested at any moment.. oh more bad checks.

I read *somewhere* that there is money on reserve to bail her out again... I think I read it on wftv.com when she was last bailed out.

THe words "passing bad paper" do not sound right coming from him.

Their attorney Nejame is on. He earlier said in an interview "SO WHAT if George and Cindy are in DENIAL? If that's what they need to grieve, then so what???"

He's on NG now.

"Case is complicated...blah, blah...they are not suspects in this case....people don't understand that...." He's handling the media aspect as well.

NG: The "mishandling of the media should be the least of their concerns"

NG: "They are turning away from the truth by precluding the possibility that little Caylee is deceased and not helping to search for her." Prolonging the search.

Najame disagrees (natch). Wants people to stop attacking the Anthony's. He wants the public to let them believe that Caylee is still alive and not have to consider the opposite.

Many of us continue to keep G & C in their prayers?

Uh, I don't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back