Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cindy packed a few things in caylees backpack to bring to nursing home and when she arrived home she took the backpack into the house and when casey left she grabbed it

Also on the video that nurse linked, DC is directing JH to film specific spots. So DC's claim JH was not a welcome presence isn't going to fly either.
amen Q... and most telling to me (not to mention the use of spades and probes into the ground and the taking of garbage bags and cutting them open....)

Something has been bugging me tonight about this. The book. IMO and I believe the book we see in the Father's Day video IS IN FACT the book (or what looks like it) in that one crime scene pic. Now, we know Caylee had that book on June 15th at the nursing home. That means that book was also in CA's car - as she brought Caylee home. It was Caylee's favorite book. So, if we believe that KC left in a huff with Caylee in tow after the big fight - how did the book get brought along? Leaving in a huff KC wouldn't have gone around fetching things to bring with Caylee and if the book was left in CA's car.... Or the book could have just been in Caylee's backpack and KC grabbed that as she was storming out. IDK - I just know that book is bugging me. When my kids were little we had books all over the place - in the cars, on the porch, at Gram's house, at Pop's house, everywhere. And yes, my kids had their favorites but they had so many it didn't matter if "the favorite" was right at hand - we just read another one.

Yet, that book ended up being thrown out in the woods but "mama" was left in the car seat.

I guess I'm just reading too much into this but that book is bothering me.

She probably gathered all of Caylee's stuff up and threw it in the trunk. Remember, she had said that she hadn't been staying at the house since June 9th. Maybe she didn't intend to stay there that night until she had the big fight with CA and then barricaded herself and Caylee in her bedroom. The book and everything else in the trunk (pictures, clothes, etc) ended up being contaminated with decomp juices and KC tossed them in the swamp along with Caylee. Couldn't keep that stinky stuff in the trunk.

We had the same problem with my nieces and nephew in Okla. I finally grew tired of CPS and went over their head to the governor of OK at the time. Gov. Keating. I threatened to go to the press up there if something wasn't done fast. Within the month the parents were in jail and kids taken away and some CPS workers were in very hot water. So don't give up and if need be go way over their heads and threatened to talk to the press. Hopefully you will get the same results. Good luck.

WTG Cajun! We all need to persevere in situations like this so that children like our darling little Caylee are spared from lives of pain or even death.

I believe he's an attorney and legal analyst for WFTV that was allowed by JH to view the video before it was turned over to LE.
and he just happens to also look a little bit like drew peterson's atty LOL!

Something has been bugging me tonight about this. The book. IMO and I believe the book we see in the Father's Day video IS IN FACT the book (or what looks like it) in that one crime scene pic. Now, we know Caylee had that book on June 15th at the nursing home. That means that book was also in CA's car - as she brought Caylee home. It was Caylee's favorite book. So, if we believe that KC left in a huff with Caylee in tow after the big fight - how did the book get brought along? Leaving in a huff KC wouldn't have gone around fetching things to bring with Caylee and if the book was left in CA's car.... Or the book could have just been in Caylee's backpack and KC grabbed that as she was storming out. IDK - I just know that book is bugging me. When my kids were little we had books all over the place - in the cars, on the porch, at Gram's house, at Pop's house, everywhere. And yes, my kids had their favorites but they had so many it didn't matter if "the favorite" was right at hand - we just read another one.

Yet, that book ended up being thrown out in the woods but "mama" was left in the car seat.

I guess I'm just reading too much into this but that book is bothering me.

I've always thought about 'diaper' bag/backpack scenario and posted it somewhere way back. I can't get the book to the remains site, but here is where I did get to:
1. When going anywhere with a Toddler - many Moms bring a 'diaper' bag, even if it isn't a real diaper bag. Diapers/Pull-ups, snacks, sippy-cup, small toys, book, etc.
2. Bag was taken on GGPA visit - book in bag
3. Big fight - KC grabs purse and bag as she leaves (habit? would be for me)
4. The only thing I can think of from there is that Caylee might have been lying down, with the book when KC becomes a monster. Afterwards, KC wraps Caylee up in a blanket/sheet and just includes the book? Later, all get put into the garbage bags? (ugh, ugh, ugh!!!)

Don't know, but that is as far as I got with ideas.

Originally Posted by cajun
We had the same problem with my nieces and nephew in Okla. I finally grew tired of CPS and went over their head to the governor of OK at the time. Gov. Keating. I threatened to go to the press up there if something wasn't done fast. Within the month the parents were in jail and kids taken away and some CPS workers were in very hot water. So don't give up and if need be go way over their heads and threatened to talk to the press. Hopefully you will get the same results. Good luck.

You, my friend, are a true hero! The world needs more like you---- :blowkiss:

Have CA and GA not stepped out of their house since it was "given back" to them after the search warrant? Since Dec. 11, 12, 13th when they were allowed back into the Hopespring residence, we haven't seen them or heard from them? Don't they even grocery shop? If not, doesn't someone do it for them and deliver to their door? HELLO Nancy Grace! What the H are your reporters doing? A month, a MONTH has gone by without a single shot or snippet from these GRANDPARENTS? HUH?

moo

not so fast... until you all see this (unless you haven't see it yet).... someone told this guy where to go digging!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/index.html

Interesting that the PI was also poking around what appeared to be an abandoned house according to the video. (With all the foreclosures in Orlando there are probably a lot that appear abandoned.) I wonder if the house is in the same area as or very close to the A's house? As in close enough to have registered KC's cell phone pings almost as if she were at the A's? Could it have been where Casey went the night of the 15th with Caylee and from where she was texting AL? Could it possibly be where she actually killed Caylee? With all her other crimes I think breaking into an abandoned house would not have been beyond KC. I remember LE commenting after receiving the tape that it would provide valuable evidence to their case or something along those lines. Locating the actual crime scene where Caylee was killed would definately help their case I would think. I would love to know how the abandoned house ties into this case as well as who sent the PI to these locations!!

Are we absolutely sure it is the same book? I know I couldn't tell for sure. No matter how close I got my eyes to my screen, how large I made the pic and how I turned the laptop, I just couldn't be sure it was the same book in the video. I could only be sure it was something yellow that appeared to be a book. I do think you have a very valid point.
That's just it - do I have a "vaild point" or any point at all? It's easily explainable how the book made it to KC's car - but if you are in a rage and huff and leaving quickly do you go around gathering things? But then again the book could have been in a backpack and that just grabbed on the way out. But to throw the book away at the crime scene just links the body to who it is.

I try to look at this case with logic and common sense. I don't know why and can't even come up with a "why" but this book is bothering me more and more.

Is it just me...everytime I see that shot of KC walking into court shackled, I get this strong (understatement) feeling that she really thinks that she is going to get off. I think she always thought that she would either get away with it or get off if she was caught - even before she ever killed Caylee. I think she 's gotten away with alot more then we even know, jmo.

I believe in the trial it will come out that KC's fingerprints are on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth, that should do it. Extremely hard to pull and place duct tape without leaving fingerprints, and I'm betting they are still there.

That's just it - do I have a "vaild point" or any point at all? It's easily explainable how the book made it to KC's car - but if you are in a rage and huff and leaving quickly do you go around gathering things? But then again the book could have been in a backpack and that just grabbed on the way out. But to throw the book away at the crime scene just links the body to who it is.

I try to look at this case with logic and common sense. I don't know why and can't even come up with a "why" but this book is bothering me more and more.

Like others have said, maybe KC grabbed a bag on the way out and the book was in it, or Caylee had it in her hand and for whatever reason the book became contaminated with something and KC just put the book in the bag with Caylee or just threw it out at the site. I just don't know.

If you look at Casey's phone records there is a "Flury" of calls from Cindy to Casey starting at 2:49 PM on the 24th

I think there were 5 of them between 2:49 & 2:52

I think George Called Cindy & told her about the smell & Cindy kept calling Casey but she didn't pick up

Also, GA said that the Gas can incident happened at 2:30 PM so the timing is right

Ga seems to have been honest about the other times he smelled the car....
Why not mention it about the 24th also ??

The flurry of calls could have been Cindy calling Casey to jump on her about stealing the gas, or to ask where Caylee was while Casey was at the house.

ITA......I think CA was pi$$ed about the theft (again)......if they knew about the death smell on the 24th, I think they would of really been huntin' KC down......long before 7-15.

BOO HOO say NG regarding KC on tape crying

Of course KC was crying on jailhouse tapes... she KNEW Caylee was dead... she KNEW what she did...

In her own sick way she has been in mourning since day 1.... not day 31...

:liar::silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member