Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what it sounds like.......Caylee may have been in the trunk while Casey & Tony were walking arm & arm down the aisle of Blockbuster[/

Thia ia typical of SOCIOPAths BEHAVIOR... THEY have the ability to shut down all emotions for another human and focus only on themselves... no matter what the circumstances

When they show Caylee with her ggrandfather it's so sad; I bet you a million bucks he never dreamed he would outlive her :(

OR that would be the last time he saw her alive.... I feel she will call to him soon because she is all alone in the afterlife.. for gods sake she cant even get a timely funeral....she has no one she can trust in life or in death...

Not sticking up for Ca in any way, HOWEVER, I am so SICK and TIRED of people saying that she wasn't a good grandma because she let KC be the mother. PEOPLE, please understand, that you have no rights to your grandchildren. My stepdaughter could be KC, I am having nightmares about it...and there is NOTHING I can do!!! CPS will do NOTHING unless they are harmed or dead first! My grandchildren have woefully neglected, and nada, nothing, zilch. Calls from friends, family, etc, go unheeded.

You go girl- ITA! The laws are made to protect the mothers, not the children. Even when there are known issues people look the other way, or the disordered person is so "charming" and manipulative that they can get people (mental health professionals & courts included.) to believe others are lying about them. Sometimes, if the are screwed up enough they toss around false rape allegations, fake pregnancy's.. all kinds of crazy stuff. It's scary how nasty some can get when pushed into a corner. I can't imagine what it must be like to know your gandbabies are with her and there is nothing you can do! :blowkiss:

I'm not saying I think Casey did any of this stuff, I'm just off topic (yet again LOL) and responding to your post.

I don't know if saliva would prove it was put on while alive, seems like vomit might, maybe not.
But obviously there isn't any reason to place tape on the face after death. The tape definitely means to me that this was a violent attack and murder on Caylee, it doesn't pinpoint it to KC though, it could have been any perpetrator. If it's duct tape from the A household, could be anyone who had access to that house. To me, the fact that there was duct tape on the mouth tends to point away from KC because if KC were the perp, I don't think she would ever leave the duct tape on the body, she would remove it to make it look more like an accident. I also don't think she would dump the body right there off the side of the neighborhood street. MOO

LOL.......KC doesn't seem to try & 'cover-up' ANY of her crimes to well....
ggp's check, CA money, Amy's money , Jesse money, even Caylee's piggy-bank.

KC just makes up some wild story about what she done & expects everyone to believe it.

Hmm which way did GA fo on his walk after the blow up with KC? Was he on his way to the swamp?

NG was nasty to the reporter tonight. She is so rude. I can understand not wanting to personalize the defendant by using first names but worse to me is when NH calls her Tot Mom which insults everyone who has ever raised a tot or two. She was never a mother.

I guess the only news is that sources close to LE told the reporter that there was 1) overwhelming evidence of intentional murder and 2) that KC acted alone.

We still have not heard how they got to that conclusion, specifically, so we are all guessing.

I am guessing that she wore high boots into the woods and maybe those gray "work" slacks and the turpenes are still there. Pine sap is impossible to remove. Or, maybe some of the micro-organisms that lived in the water of the swamp were found on her boots. I just saw 2 Forensic Files shows where single-cell micro-organisms sealed the murderer's fate. Seems that after the shoes dry, the little dead organisms remain. UT-OH!

I don't know where they get "intent" or "that she acated alone" from but heck, we only know a little bit.

Why is it always "step-daughter's" apparently people don't have a hard time recognizing problems in "other" (i.e, step-children) children.......

:blowkiss:

LOL how bout this one- I seen it in my damn self!! :crazy:

OR that would be the last time he saw her alive.... I feel she will call to him soon because she is all alone in the afterlife.. for gods sake she cant even get a timely funeral....she has no one she can trust in life or in death...

I don't believe anyone is alone in the afterlife or in this life. Certainly not a child. I prefer to believe that the angels comforted her and made her passage to the next world an easy transition. KC only destroyed Caylee's vessel-she didn't kill Caylee's essence. Caylee lives-just not on earth!:angel:

I heard on NG tonight that people all over the world is putting money into KC's jailhouse account. I don't know if this has been discussed but does anyone know if GA, CA, or LA is among the people still giving KC money? I know in the beginning they were. It would seem real strange if they stopped visiting her in jail (supposedly because of the media) and has also stopped putting money in her jailhouse account. That would tell me that they are no longer standing behind their daughter eventhough their attorney says otherwise.

Interesting that the PI was also poking around what appeared to be an abandoned house according to the video. (With all the foreclosures in Orlando there are probably a lot that appear abandoned.) I wonder if the house is in the same area as or very close to the A's house? As in close enough to have registered KC's cell phone pings almost as if she were at the A's? Could it have been where Casey went the night of the 15th with Caylee and from where she was texting AL? Could it possibly be where she actually killed Caylee? With all her other crimes I think breaking into an abandoned house would not have been beyond KC. I remember LE commenting after receiving the tape that it would provide valuable evidence to their case or something along those lines. Locating the actual crime scene where Caylee was killed would definately help their case I would think. I would love to know how the abandoned house ties into this case as well as who sent the PI to these locations!!

Does anyone else remember LP saying that someone had seen KC pacing and texting in a hotel parking lot in the late hours of June 15? Wonder if she went from there to this house?

KC just makes up some wild story about what she done & expects everyone to believe it.

No kidding!! And they pretty much did! She was robbed at gun point while working at sports authority?! Yeah, OK George! you were a friggin' COP, wouldn't ya think LE would show up at your house to interview her (or at the very least have tried to contact her by phone?!) after being robbed, with a gun to her head?!

I mean these people "believed" some pretty outragous stuff. She didn't even have to worry about making sure she covered her steps, that her lie could float. She could tell them she was born a male they would "believe" her!

So sad, but true.

Casey had NO resources -- and NOT ONE friend laid eyes on Caylee from that day forward, yet her mother listened to Casey's excuses over & over.

When she first called police--she was going on about money and the car--she didn't search for Caylee at TL's apt--Nothing.

It wasn't about Caylee, it was about CONTROL.
And I don't believe Casey ever thought CA would in fact call the police about Caylee. She was just to unmoved by her threats!

Because they were always empty before, ya know?

No kidding!! And they pretty much did! She was robbed at gun point while working at sports authority?! Yeah, OK George! you were a friggin' COP, wouldn't ya think LE would show up at your house to interview her (or at the very least have tried to contact her by phone?!) after being robbed, with a gun to her head?!

I mean these people "believed" some pretty outragous stuff. She didn't even have to worry about making sure she covered her steps, that her lie could float. She could tell them she was born a male they would "believe" her!

I think the motto of this family was "Don't Ask-Don't Tell"! I think that was SOP for living at Hopesprings Dr.:bang:

She didn't have to leave the house that night with the book..She still had 2 days to go back for it so she could place it along with her remains but why?..Because after she killed her but before she dumped her she had already thought of the kidnapping story..Probably from the movie she watched with TL on the 16th..She had already seen ZG at Sawgrass on the 17th..This chick or any other ZG? was going to be the perp & that's why she made a point of telling LE about the fake phone call..It was to get out the story about the book..There's even a video of it she told them..Everything was all setup for if/when they found the remains Zanny had to be the killer because of the book..It never dawned on her LE wouldn't believe a word she said & this book would lead right back to her..The REAL killer!..She's evil for sure but this (& so much more) proves she's also got the IQ of an ant..

IIRC... the night she was at blockbuster was around the 16th or 17th...Which would mean Caylee was in her trunk......I believe it was the 16th.....:confused:

It was around 8PM on the 16th of June, per prior reports and the video

Do you think that the time GA was seen, very obviously agitated, walking down Hopesprings until Lee had to drive after him and make him get in the SUV?

It could be, especially after Onelostgirl reminded me of when LP said it happened.

It could be, especially after Onelostgirl reminded me of when LP said it happened.

ohh gosh, please don't take it as "fact" though, I'm only going from my memory, I didn't go look it up.

Agree.

As many, many have said, "KC lives in the next 10 minutes."

She's very much driven by instant gratification, and certainly isn't a planner, or has displayed any characteristics of forethought, other than to premeditate support of her own indulgences, today, tomorrow or in the future - those gratifications will still be in 10-minute snippets.

IF, and this is a really big IF for me, she was capable of organized behavior, then she left the duct tape on to support the 'kidnapping' theory. I don't think her capable of cognitive reason to the degree of thinking through the accident vs. kidnapping scenarios. She did the crime, she went and got a movie with TL, cooked for the boys, etc., etc., then she callously laid Caylee in the woods, and carried right on, including her next trip to Fusion.

Would I give an entire month's pay to see the FBI profile on her if they've done one!

I doubt very, very, very highly that she'd be in the 'organized' class of killers. She is a disorganized killer.

And that isn't based on watching too many 'Criminal Minds' episodes. :rolleyes:

Sidenote: I have also come to believe that GA mightn't have been a very good cop. He'd didn't resume his police career, which seems a bit odd? And, he seems to have lost much of his skills for adequate investigative work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43