Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry if this was already asked and answered.. but did LP say that while they were at the Anthony's that GA "almost choked KC to death"??

What do we have her doing on June 18?

is that the night she was in blockbuster with AL?

IIRC... the night she was at blockbuster was around the 16th or 17th...Which would mean Caylee was in her trunk......I believe it was the 16th.....:confused:

Interesting that the PI was also poking around what appeared to be an abandoned house according to the video. (With all the foreclosures in Orlando there are probably a lot that appear abandoned.) I wonder if the house is in the same area as or very close to the A's house? As in close enough to have registered KC's cell phone pings almost as if she were at the A's? Could it have been where Casey went the night of the 15th with Caylee and from where she was texting AL? Could it possibly be where she actually killed Caylee? With all her other crimes I think breaking into an abandoned house would not have been beyond KC. I remember LE commenting after receiving the tape that it would provide valuable evidence to their case or something along those lines. Locating the actual crime scene where Caylee was killed would definately help their case I would think. I would love to know how the abandoned house ties into this case as well as who sent the PI to these locations!!

Good catch!

Im sorry if this was already asked and answered.. but did LP say that while they were at the Anthony's that GA "almost choked KC to death"??

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/09/ng.01.html

"PADILLA: She got in a big fight with her mom. Actually her mom -- because of the checks that she had taken, or the money that she had taken out of Cindy`s mom`s account. Cindy, basically was throttling her. She grabbed her child, ran out of there the night of the 15th, around midnight. And shortly thereafter, she caused her child -- the death that the law enforcement is saying took place. "

Could it be as simple as Casey used the duct tape to keep Caylee quiet while she purposely chloroformed her to kill her? I would think with a child the size of Caylee that if duct tape wasn't used she'd make a lot of noise while (as disturbing as this is) her mother killed her.

Yes, what's with that? What I've heard all along is that CA was the one who choked her... now its GA?

Could it be as simple as Casey used the duct tape to keep Caylee quiet while she purposely chloroformed her to kill her? I would think with a child the size of Caylee that if duct tape wasn't used she'd make a lot of noise while (as disturbing as this is) her mother killed her.

Hi Willen, Remember Dr Perper on Nancy Grace said he believed the duct tape was used to either silence Caylee or suffocate her.

And then he said the tape was on her mouth when she died. I think he knows from all the contacts he must have.

NG nitpicking on Jessica D referring to KC as KC.

NG: When did you become friends with DEFENDANT Anthony?

(Is reporter Jessica D. related to my favorite TV detective Vincent D'Onofrio?)

Yep, I caught that too.....& I would much rather hear her called KC than tot *Mom*.......(KC never deserves to be called a *Mom* again.)

Yes, what's with that? What I've heard all along is that CA was the one who choked her... now its GA?

There were two different incidents. The one with CA on June 15th and the one after LP bailed her out. FWIW, I think GA went after her verbally and not physically. It's been so long, I can't recall for sure.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/09/ng.01.html

"PADILLA: She got in a big fight with her mom. Actually her mom -- because of the checks that she had taken, or the money that she had taken out of Cindy`s mom`s account. Cindy, basically was throttling her. She grabbed her child, ran out of there the night of the 15th, around midnight. And shortly thereafter, she caused her child -- the death that the law enforcement is saying took place. "

This makes perfect psychological sense why the A
s are taking up for her... because CA feels responsibile for what happened to Caylee.. because her actions towards KC caused KC'S reaction... which ended in Caylee's death... IMO... CA will NEVER get over that Karma... not in this life or any other. CA feels lke she is to blame because of the fight... that is why the A's have never been forth coming about the specifics of that fight on June 15th. It ultimately caused Caylee her life.... and CA didn't/couldn't protect her.

Yep, I caught that too.....& I would much rather hear her called KC than tot *Mom*.......(KC never deserves to be called a *Mom* again.)

I agree here... tot mom is out!!! Caylee is more than a mere A MERE TOT!!! And KC is NO MOM!!! I hope NG hears this loud and clear.... referring to KC as tot mom is a disgrace to Caylee.... for gods sake she can't even get a proper funeral....in a timely manner..

Hi Willen, Remember Dr Perper on Nancy Grace said he believed the duct tape was used to either silence Caylee or suffocate her.

And then he said the tape was on her mouth when she died. I think he knows from all the contacts he must have.

I would have to agree here... the duct tape was used in one of the two ways mentioned above..... i tend to lean toward the suffocate side.... esp if cloroform was used... it would seem hard to cloroform a person if their mouth was taped before hand. JMO

Interesting, njbaker! Did they find any fingerprints on the duct tape from JonBenet? Just wondering, as we're all so hopeful of there being prints on the duct tape in this case.

nope =(. and if there was, I'm sure power and money would have swept it under the rug, right where all the other evidence is.

CA: What do you want me to tell Caylee?

KC: (with a hitch in her voice) That mommy loves her very much and she's the most important thing in the world to me. (carefully wiping her eye so her makeup doesn't smudge)

I didnt get to watch NG tonight and am playing catch up here... but... this seems very typical sociopathic KC here..............

There were two different incidents. The one with CA on June 15th and the one after LP bailed her out. FWIW, I think GA went after her verbally and not physically. It's been so long, I can't recall for sure.

Do you think that the time GA was seen, very obviously agitated, walking down Hopesprings until Lee had to drive after him and make him get in the SUV?

Do you think that the time GA was seen, very obviously agitated, walking down Hopesprings until Lee had to drive after him and make him get in the SUV?

iirc that is exactly when LP said it took place. wasn't that the same day as the pizza delivery too?

Thank goodness LP is getting off this "accident" theory!

I have not once thought that is was an accident by putting her in the trunk to party for the following reasons:

1) Duct tape is strong and sticky and would definitely have left marks on Caylee's fragile skin/face

2) Caylee could have woken up from the chloroform and started kicking the trunk and someone could have heard her

3) Caylee was old enough to talk and I don't think she would have let KC done this horrific thing to her without telling someone!

I do still believe it happended after the fight though. I do agree with him on that.

I agree with the last point here... kC took her anger at her mom after the fight out on poor little Caylee... That is all she had left to get her sick revenge......

And she will NEVER admit it.... she has it in her head she can continue to tell her story and she will get off...

I HOPE it is in PRISON... for the rest of her natural life..... like SS....

I agree here... tot mom is out!!! Caylee is more than a mere A MERE TOT!!! And KC is NO MOM!!! I hope NG hears this loud and clear.... referring to KC as tot mom is a disgrace to Caylee.... for gods sake she can't even get a proper funeral....in a timely manner..

I wish some WS'er could get thru on NG's phone line, or maybe we should e-mail her ??

No more 'tot *Mom*'............thank-you, signed, real *Mom's*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member