Nancy Grace 10-14

I just don't see how LE could say, okay Cindy, you and CA just go out and joyride and we'll see you over at the station house later! K, bye, y'all have fun!!!

Oh wow...so I saw her moments later being walked into the sheriff's office in handcuffs. So what? I think what people are trying to say is this whole scenario was odd. I for one want to stop the games. If this was the As idea to prevent media from covering the arrest, what have they won by doing this? Oops, there daughter still goes to jail and I for one hope this is end game. Period.

I don't think it was a game. I think the bondsman called Cindy while she was driving Casey home and told her they were revoking the bond and needed to take Casey into custody. Cindy agreed to meet them under the overpass so the helicopters couldn't get it on film. That's all. No game, just circumstances.

Well, ingenuity is not what was called for today. We don't need CA to be *ingenious*. She followed a course of action which called attention to her far more than any other route to the jailhouse. There is protocol and it doesn't involve LE having to "cut you off at the pass". Puleeze. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
Well, I so agree with you.

I don't think it was a game. I think the bondsman called Cindy while she was driving Casey home and told her they were revoking the bond and needed to take Casey into custody. Cindy agreed to meet them under the overpass so the helicopters couldn't get it on film. That's all. No game, just circumstances.
The luck of these folks...does anything ever go easy for them?

My focus was, if this was an attempt to flee, Cindy aided. Cindy drove to the underpass and stopped. There happened to be a Grey SUV in the vicinity. Cindy might have walked back to shake her finger so she could say; I didn't know where KC went. I stopped and went back to chase off the media and when I got back to my black SUV she was gone. Zanny took KC.

And check out the Amscot DUMPSTER.

Something seems to be up with that. He seems to be making quite a case of George's cooperation. Is something coming down with CA and Nejame is trying to distance GA from the whole situation? What was up with the "escape"? I can't believe the guard would put himself in a position to go down with this sinking ship. There's no doubt they would have found them. Didn't Casey still have the monitor on her ankle? Is anything in this case NOT bizarre?
The ankle monitor did not have GPS tracking. It only worked within so many feet on the phone in their house. That means every time KC had an appointment, she had to have permission and then the person charged with watching the monitor had to shut off the alarm. That also means the only time she really could make any serious attempt to flee was on one of those approved outings -- by leaving her attorney's office early, which she did, today.

I just don't see how LE could say, okay Cindy, you and CA just go out and joyride and we'll see you over at the station house later! K, bye, y'all have fun!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

But the bondsman did not take her into custody, also, there is a "serving" of that warrant.. I do not believe for a second the bondsman would take a chance like that given these circumstances. Remember- the warrant was SEALED...

The ankle monitor did not have GPS tracking. It only worked within so many feet on the phone in their house. That means every time KC had an appointment, she had to have permission and then the person charged with watching the monitor had to shut off the alarm. That also means the only time she really could make any serious attempt to flee was on one of those approved outings -- by leaving her attorney's office early, which she did, today.
Oh, and remember she got her deadline extended today, so they supposedly wouldn't look for her until after 5:30, plenty of a headstart on getting away...

You funny! Ok, what I can't reconcile with (besides LE reporting that they didn't know what was going on) is if JB was willing to hand his client in, why wasn't he with them and where the heck were they going anyway?

But the bondsman did not take her into custody, also, there is a "serving" of that warrant.. I do not believe for a second the bondsman would take a chance like that given these circumstances. Remember- the warrant was SEALED...
She was with the bondsman (in his custody) when LE arrested her. The bondsman doesn't need a warrant to revoke bond and he certainly wasn't taking a chance. Actually what he was doing is taking NO chances in apprehending her himself so he could turn her in and reclaim the bond money.

My focus was, if this was an attempt to flee, Cindy aided. Cindy drove to the underpass and stopped. There happened to be a Grey SUV in the vicinity. Cindy might have walked back to shake her finger so she could say; I didn't know where KC went. I stopped and went back to chase off the media and when I got back to my black SUV she was gone.

Zanny took KC.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG...thats too perfect!!!! Thanks for the best laugh!

Oh, and remember she got her deadline extended today, so they supposedly wouldn't look for her until after 5:30, plenty of a headstart on getting away...

OH! I didn't know that. Add another straw to the haystack.

SNIPPED: But the bondsman did not take her into custody ...

Then who exactly do you believe was driving that grey vehicle - because she was, while she was in it and going where its driver was driving, in custody of said driver. I'm pretty certain it was the bondssman's company employee, no???

Now that's the best explanation I've seen of it -- that since she was always shadowed by the Bail Bondsmen, that they helped LE out by separating KC and CA. Keeping GA with MN was also very smart. These arrests on such serious charges with so much at stake can be very dangerous for LE. But, just a wee little nagging doubt, why did the LEOs from OSCO stop the grey SUV and take KC? Why not just let the Bail Bondsmen drive her all the way to OSCO? The undercover LEOs made another immediate transfer to the blue sedan.

IMO, because the warrant was sealed. Bounty Hunting per se is illegal in Fla. Must apprehend by LE.

But excellent question.. My Themis, just about to put on the bat light:)

You funny! Ok, what I can't reconcile with (besides LE reporting that they didn't know what was going on) is if JB was willing to hand his client in, why wasn't he with them and where the heck were they going anyway?

I know! The whole thing was just nutty and I am totally confused! :waitasec:

Did anyone notice in the vehicle switch video how thin CA has become? Stress!!

00CindyWeight.jpg

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7644189&version=1&locale=EN-US

Do we know at what time today she called to request the extension of her lawyer visit until 5:30pm?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back