Nancy Grace 10-14

Then who exactly do you believe was driving that grey vehicle - because she was, while she was in it and going where its driver was driving, in custody of said driver. I'm pretty certain it was the bondssman's company employee, no???

Lee?????

My focus was, if this was an attempt to flee, Cindy aided. Cindy drove to the underpass and stopped. There happened to be a Grey SUV in the vicinity. Cindy might have walked back to shake her finger so she could say; I didn't know where KC went. I stopped and went back to chase off the media and when I got back to my black SUV she was gone. Zanny took KC.
Ya know, in a way I wish Zanny did take her.
I so want to wake up tomorrow and find this never happened. Kinda like that "Dallas" episode. Caylee is alive. It was just a bad dream.

She was with the bondsman (in his custody) when LE arrested her. The bondsman doesn't need a warrant to revoke bond and he certainly wasn't taking a chance. Actually what he was doing is taking NO chances in apprehending her himself so he could turn her in and reclaim the bond money.
His right to reclaim the bond money wasn't contingent on his apprehending her. Actually let's use the right phrasing since WS is the top of the line crime sleuthing community. When a bond is finished because and the Bail Bondsman is going to get it back, "the bond is exonerated." If there is a breach and the court is going to make the Bail Bondsman pay the amount promised in the bond, "the bond is forfeited."

She was with the bondsman (in his custody) when LE arrested her. The bondsman doesn't need a warrant to revoke bond and he certainly wasn't taking a chance. Actually what he was doing is taking NO chances in apprehending her himself so he could turn her in and reclaim the bond money.
I thought he always traveled with her.

IMO, because the warrant was sealed. Bounty Hunting per se is illegal in Fla. Must apprehend by LE.

But excellent question.. My Themis, just about to put on the bat light:)

With all due respect, there would have been no "bounty hunting" had the bondsman's employee (hwom I presume was driving the grey vehicle) taken her all the way to the sheriff's offices and/or the jail. Upon her delivery there, she would have then been arrested and taken into custody by LE. LE chose to intervene, presumably because they didn't know who was driving the grey vehicle.

Then who exactly do you believe was driving that grey vehicle - because she was, while she was in it and going where its driver was driving, in custody of said driver. I'm pretty certain it was the bondssman's company employee, no???

No, I agree with you Chez, but that SUV was then "pulled over" by OCSO, a sedan, to be exact. BH per se, is illegal in Fla.. There would be no point in them drawing that line in the sand, remember also, there are 2 BB entities- with an equal share of possible assurety loss.

Do we know at what time today she called to request the extension of her lawyer visit until 5:30pm?

I happened to be watching the news just after the indictment was returned, around 3:30pm, and it was then that the reporter stated that KC had requested the extension and it had been approved. The reporter added that CA had just picked KC up but it was not known where they were going.

Shortly thereafter, the helicoptor was tailing CA's car, lost her, then picked her up driving past the turn-offs to her house, then announcement of the switch was made.

At first I thought CA was driving home with KC, until she kept going....

No, this Holly was the reporter who did the lengthy interview with CA yesterday. :shakehead:
Thanks...wow I'd hate not to get another interview like that!

PS- How funny would it be if her friend WAS now a reporter? She kinda liked her spot on NG.

Don't know for sure who was driving the grey SUV. All we know is undercover LEOs immediately cut it off and took KC into their blue sedan. Why would they do that right out in traffic and on the streets if they knew the grey SUV was going to take KC to the OSCO station? Obviously, they didn't know that. That's why they cut off the grey SUV.

You funny! Ok, what I can't reconcile with (besides LE reporting that they didn't know what was going on) is if JB was willing to hand his client in, why wasn't he with them and where the heck were they going anyway?

It is rather strange cause didnt she stay at the attornys office until she had to go to make it home on time? but today of all days she leaves early? that just seems very odd

With all due respect, there would have been no "bounty hunting" had the bondsman's employee (hwom I presume was driving the grey vehicle) taken her all the way to the sheriff's offices and/or the jail. Upon her delivery there, she would have then been arrested and taken into custody by LE. LE chose to intervene, presumably because they didn't know who was driving the grey vehicle.

I do agree with you in theory, absolutely, however, a simple act can change, in the event they did not take her into actual custody, and let's say, she figured out she was going to the pokey for the last time. And decides to fling herself out at te first light.

Other issue was CA, she was infuriated, like she had "been had"
not like OMG they just arrested my daugter.. jes saying.

She goes from Bonded to Fugitive in a heartbeat, potentially. You are right, I just see the risk asessment scenario. It's all risk and no reward to me?

No, but it was contingent on her being returned to custody.
Was it? The 'no bond' is in connection with the charges on which she was indicted today.

Does this mean an automatic revocation of the bond on the prior charges?

I happened to be watching the news just after the indictment was returned, around 3:30pm, and it was then that the reporter stated that KC had requested the extension and it had been approved. The reporter added that CA had just picked KC up but it was not known where they were going.

Shortly thereafter, the helicoptor was tailing CA's car, lost her, then picked her up driving past the turn-offs to her house, then announcement of the switch was made.

At first I thought CA was driving home with KC, until she kept going....
That just adds to the theory that it wasn't a legitimate excursion. If KC called to extend her appointment with her attorney, then she should have stayed until 5:00 p.m. at JB's office, yet at 3:30 p.m., CA picked her up. :waitasec:

I do agree with you in theory, absolutely, however, a simple act can change, in the event they did not take her into actual custody, and let's say, she figured out she was going to the pokey for the last time. And decides to fling herself out at te first light.

Other issue was CA, she was infuriated, like she had "been had"
not like OMG they just arrested my daugter.. jes saying.

She goes from Bonded to Fugitive in a heartbeat, potentially. You are right, I just see the risk asessment scenario. It's all risk and no reward to me?

Blink, this is what I'm thinking, it was an attempt to flee.

No, but it was contingent on her being returned to custody.
Sorry to disagree. Not contingent on being returned to custody. Contingent, as far as the courts are concerned, on her making all of her mandatory court appearances. There wasn't one today. Now, like LP's bond, it may have had a contractual provision that if there were further arrests, that the bond could be revoked at the sole option of the bail bondsman.

Don't know for sure who was driving the grey SUV. All we know is undercover LEOs immediately cut it off and took KC into their blue sedan. Why would they do that right out in traffic and on the streets if they knew the grey SUV was going to take KC to the OSCO station? Obviously, they didn't know that. That's why they cut off the grey SUV.
It seemed a little dramatic to me...but that's JMO.

It is rather strange cause didnt she stay at the attornys office until she had to go to make it home on time? but today of all days she leaves early? that just seems very odd

It was reported that JB left his office about half an hour before KC left with CA. And KC had then phoned to ask for an extension to 5:30pm, which was granted. She then left with CA around 3:30pm and the the great switch followed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back