Nancy Grace 11/04/08 - Tuesday

I would like to boot him myself. Sold his soul to the devil imo

I still think his testimony from past trials will come back to haunt him. He will directly contradict past testimony. Gnawing his foot off will not get him out of that trap.

I reckon if someone had an ice truck he could cool his jets in there for a spell.

Gale's visions..most important thing is the feelings she had while she was there something Weatherbee area?

Saw a wooded area, saw names of streets like Hinselman(sp?), Weatherbee. She sees them during waking hours.

NG asking Gail how she gets her psychic visions - does it happen while she's sleeping, awake, standing at dishwasher, driving, etc.

KC back in court tomorrow to face the theft charges - 13 counts. Faces 65 years if found guilty.

Pyschotherapist...good pychics are professionally trained.

KC is facing up to 65 years for theft charges, 3rd degree felony.

PP,

3,000 searchers going to start in Orlando this Saturday.

Casey in court tomorrow to answer charges on stolen check charge...facing up to 65 years on these ALONE.

Got Gale St. John on and believe you me, NOT IMPRESSED w/ her.

Casey and Baez still look in love a dub dub.

tomorrow - 13 counts on the amy theft. Why do we care?

She's facing 65 years on the theft charges. Authorities allege she stole the checks from Amy, fradulently used Amy's ID. Writing check is another count. Cashing it is another one. 3rd degree felony.

Defense talking heads saying 65 years is ridiculous and it doesn't make sense.

Oh, and Pink..most importantly....

I'm still working on my love letter to LP and Nancy appears to have a 'scorching' case of PMS!

NG just put Herman down BIG time. He said that Casey has no priot record (and Nancy added "that we know of.") Her juvvy record will work against her. mark my words

Wow, NG ignored the "Happy birthday to the twins"..??!! I'm speechless.

Mike B- saying the video of KC passing the bad checks is key. NG asking about KC cracking..his opinion is no, if she hasn't already she will not.

Your welcome PP.

Defense talking heads saying 65 years is ridiculous and it doesn't make sense.
It does make sense. There are minimum sentencing guildlines for each charge - all depends on whether Judge was to do concurrent or consecutive sentencind. He will be looking for remorse from her, admission of her wrongdoing. He won't get it imo. Casey doesn't believe that stealing money from friends is against the law. - because it's all for Casey.

I has always amazed me that they video of her writing these bad checks. What is the chance that a normal Jane Doe would be on video. Was it just pure dumb luck on the LE's part?

Does sound ridiculous. 65 yrs? Lol. Rare to get that for murder. I'd be shocked if she gets more than a year. We're talking about 1500 dollars?

(Nothing to do with what I think one should get.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back