Nancy Grace 11/04/08 - Tuesday

Searching does not bring up sad memories of his daughter.

When you go searching does the memory of your daughter play in your mind? Made a promise to Lori to not let any family down..

Tim's talking about his own situation and how he was paralyzed when his daughter disappeared. Says his daughter's death was not in vain. He makes Cindy look like pure unadulterated evil

A lot of people believing in you(Nancy to TM)

NG is actually treating TM with respect tonight.

Tim's talking about his own situation and how he was paralyzed when his daughter disappeared. Says his daughter's death was not in vain. He makes Cindy look like pure unadulterated evil
How so?

TM just mentioned a planning meeting friday night with core team and team leads, however I still haven't heard anything from Copenhaver on where this is supposed to take place...

Nate saying AL wasn't there long with Baez..is that what I heard? Sorry talking husband.

Kobi on...you might be surprised to learn 1 out of 2 vehicles tested positively for chloroform based on BF's findings.

Hahhaaaa....give him h*ll, Nancy! (Kobi)

The fact that she has not searched at all and let everyone else do it for her. She claims all these things and has been caught in so many lies. Tim's paralysis is an expected behavior to a personal horror. Cindy's out and out lies are beyond the belief and beyond any denial. Lying to protect a suspected murderer is evil. It's not denial. She knows her granddaughter is dead - all the evidence points to the death of the child. The last person to see the child alive and therefore a suspect.

Anyone who defends evil imo is evil.

I would like to boot him myself. Sold his soul to the devil imo

Not for nothin but Nancy invites guests who can explain BOTH sides of the case....

she asks Kobi a question about scientific evidence & gets angry if he brings up ANY valid point that everybody knows that a defense team would use during a trial.

I'm so sick of Nancy being nasty with any guest who doesn't automatically answer any question as if the defense can't possibly provide any type of argument at trial.

Nancy's show is very one-sided and not very informative. Not very professional either.

Kobi saying a study at bodyfarm shows 1 out of 2 cars will have traces of chloroform in them. Of course they only tested 2 cars. Kobi - what a joke !!

They were saying earlier that JB might have missed his chance with AL. Didn't depose him long. Especially right after the tapes at Blockbuster were released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back