Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

GA was pacing outide when CA told him "we've lost her, we've lost her."

Spokesperon involved with non-profits to give presser this week, informing public of sightings anad stressing that Caylee is alive.

Questioning why FBI and Body Farm people have not been listed as a witness.

They are supposedly bringing out a lot of stuff from KF and the PI's at the press conference.

Gainsville is the reliable sighting of Caylee??? K A's show us now not 31 days later!!

I don't understand, LP just stated that he sat down and talked with Casey...he has changed his story several times regarding this. In the first weeks, he stated clearly that there was no conversation between he and Casey. Now, he is about to get 200,000.00 from a production company in order to film his ongoing searches?

I am officially off the LP bandwagon. This is a mess.

ETA: Love that Marc Klass. If there was true evidence of a live Caylee, you don't sit on it for a press conference later this week. Even Kid Finders should know that. You give it to authorities, even if you have to go the authorities in that city to act immediately.

funny, we hear KC saying that about the clothes and now.. SURPRISE.. another Caylee sighting!

Ya know what, they just say this crap to take the focus off of the investigation. If there were any hard evidence she were alive, to quote Cindy, "Until I hear it from the AUTHORITIES". When is LE going to announce the hard evidence. I can't stomach any more of this. Please please gag these people.

"jb on the witness list was a typo" mkay

Mark Klass - "if you have evidence that the little girl is alive, why are they waiting until a press conference to announce it?"

Mark Klaas.............he says that each time they have a sighting it turns out to be nothing. He says if they really have something, why are they waiting for the press conference. He questions Kid Finders.

Talking to Mark Klaas - if they have creditable evidence that the child is alive you don't hold it until a press conference. Obviously what they have isn't very creditable.

Mark Klass: "They have a responsibility to follow up on leads, then they turn out to be nothing. If they have credible evidence that this girl is alive, you don't wait and hold a press conference, you call investigators right away so they can get on it. KidFinders should understand this if they have any credibility in this world."

(Not word for word; typing as fast as I could.)

If KFN has this crediable evidence why don't they hold a Press Release now says NG??

Hopefully we'll have a gag order BEFORE this Caylee press conference

Amen Mark Klass...that was the first thing I thought, was why in God's name would they wait to come forward with evidence....why wouldn't they be screaming from the top of their lungs for LE to go get her? doh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back