Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Why are we "waiting" for a press release for this hard evidence instead of going after Caylee? per NG

Mark Klass wondering why they are waiting for the press conference to reveal details and also stated that the Kidfinders doesnt sound that all credible if they can't go on these tips right now.

LP.............Nancy asks what hard evidence do they have that Caylee is alive. LP says he's seen little girls that look like Caylee. Talking about Casey's statement that "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."

Mark Klass - "if you have evidence that the little girl is alive, why are they waiting until a press conference to announce it?"

dah, dumb 'A' family still trying to resonable doubt for KC.

Also no clothes on Caylee???? OMG!

who is the lady in the background in the video where Caylee talks about 'papa'??? She's cleaning or cooking? doesn't look like KC or CA???

Mark Klass - "if you have evidence that the little girl is alive, why are they waiting until a press conference to announce it?"

Because they have to wait for 31days!!:bang::bang::bang::crazy:

It breaks my heart everytime I hear Caylee ask PaPa if he's tired!:frown::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LP.............Nancy asks what hard evidence do they have that Caylee is alive. LP says he's seen little girls that look like Caylee. Talking about Casey's statement that "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."
And my reply to Casey's statement is "why should they if she's still alive as you claim?"

Marc Klaas KNOWS what this is like. If anyone would have had evidence of Polly being alive you would have had to hold Marc back from beating it out of them.

Great questions. If KF is a legit child advocate they would KNOW not to hold onto evidence wouldn't they?

Marc is a very good friend of Websleuths by the way.

Why are we "waiting" for a press release for this hard evidence instead of going after Caylee? per NG

I think the Anthonys are using the media with their hype that there's going to be a press conference "later this week" to build suspense - to make people curious and want to know what they're going to say. It's all for publicity.

dah, dumb 'A' family still trying to resonable doubt for KC.

Also no clothes on Caylee???? OMG!

who is the lady in the background in the video where Caylee talks about 'papa'??? She's cleaning or cooking? doesn't look like KC or CA???
I've always thought that was an employee at the facility

yes, why would you wait and not act on sighting or evidence NOW!!! Just like waiting 31 days to call in that KC LOST CAYLEE...........ha

Someone please remind me, when is this trial?

"Going back for years, KC is a very effective liar, I would use the word, diabolical."

Who said this? I can hear, but not see.

Replaying the interview with JG where he's saying Casey is a diabolical liar.

Nikki Pierce - the evidence is the latest tip that Caylee is alive - she mentions Gainsville and Coral Gables.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back