Nancy Grace - 11/26/08 - Wednesday

Even the i'm the dumbest person remark from KC is fake...all about sympathy

I dont think she was really admitting anything either, I think she was thinking along the lines of ya I know I should have came forward sooner with Caylee missing, boo hoo, poor me, I'm dumb, I'm a bad mom....not sincere at all.

Did that guy just say there is no physical evidence??! What does he call decomp fluid and a hair with a death band??

Hey he's a defense attorney - he's just spouting the "line." I remember one talking head derfense attorney who said there was no evidence that Laci Peterson was killed either. She's right, Laci walked 90 miles to SF Bay just to throw herself in the water and drown to set up her husband. There's a point where common sense just has to kick in and many defense attorneys never reach that point. moo

Thankfully, jusries seem to find that common sense in most cases.

I still can't understand why, with everything Cindy has said and done for the past 4 1/2 months, she hasn't been arrested and/or charged with anything yet!? I do not get it.

LP needs to get here and find our Caylee BEFORE the trial starts, shall we all beg him?? If I understand this correctly, KC will get the DP if there is a body? Or at least life w/o parole?

She could get the DP or LWOP without the body, we haven't heard positively to my knowledge as to whether or not the SA is seeking the DP.

With a body there are no guarantees either. Remember it's a jury, it can go a few different ways dependant upon who is on that jury.

Did that guy just say there is no physical evidence??! What does he call decomp fluid and a hair with a death band??

Stupid statement - don't know what he meant, but as we've heard from CA, "science is just science". LOL

Lock Cindy up and throw away the key.
My kinda guy!!!
More and more, it seems like people are understanding that Leonard P WAS in the know.
I always believed him, anyway. Don't know why....just did.
Go Lenny......................................... !

I still can't understand why, with everything Cindy has said and done for the past 4 1/2 months, she hasn't been arrested and/or charged with anything yet!? I do not get it.

I wonder how long they would have to charge her with obstruction..are they strategically waiting to do it or is she suddenly above the law b/c her grandaughter is dead and her daughter is in jail???

Stupid statement - don't know what he meant, but as we've heard from CA, "science is just science". LOL

SO I guess we can completely ignore anything Kobi has to say on the stand then, huh? Or is HIS science the only science that's credible, according to Cindy? GMAB.

O/T but are the new docs anywhere but Fox??? I can't stand reading that print and when I enlarge it's blurry..gives me a headache. Anyone?

I wonder how long they would have to charge her with obstruction..are they strategically waiting to do it or is she suddenly above the law b/c her grandaughter is dead and her daughter is in jail???

All I can hope is that LE is lying in wait, and once the trial is over and Casey is convicted, they will then direct their all of their attention to Cindy. God, I hope!!

O/T but are the new docs anywhere but Fox??? I can't stand reading that print and when I enlarge it's blurry..gives me a headache. Anyone?

On the More Documents thread about 1/2 way through there is a link to some that were pdf form.

ha, ya not at this point, thank you Cindy! :mad:

Do we even know if CA gave the right pants to LE? IMO, it was another pair!!! The other ones are long gone in the trash...............IMO:behindbar

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back