Nancy Grace - 11/7/08 Friday

George Noticed the Stain in the trunk (Basketball size)

Cindy said the stain was there for 2 years - She's Lying again!

I think Cindy said the stain was there when they purchased the car in 2000 for Lee. Yes, she's lying again. If that stain had been there 8 years ago, George, who's detailed cars before would have had it cleaned.

IMO GA has been on to kc's BS for years! cindy just backed him off. GA has intuition when it comes to kc and I think he also knows what she is capable of.

That's creepy and it make you wonder, what they really think about their daughter.

It also makes me wonder how bad that fight was at the Anthony home on the 15th....Did Casey make any threats reguarding Caylee..?

It is really odd that he would think it was Caylee in the trunk

Also, Cindy & George went looking for Caylee in their backyard. They looked under the playhouse too.

Who does that?

Something happened to make them think that Casey did harm to Caylee

LP at the OrlAHNdo search hq tonight..discussing his experience with the smell of death. Once you smell it you'll never forget it.

Didn't he also tell the wrecker guy that is grandaughter is missing but they found his daughter? This part utterly confuses me.

I don't get that either.

If they supposedly picked up the car before CA found Any and therefore KC, how could GA say that they had found KC but not Caylee.

That just doesn't jibe with everything else that we know so far.

When did they find out where KC was and why didn't they tell LE that?

So did they really find KC before they went and picked up the car and that was why GA suspected that they smell might be Caylee?

Did LA perhaps already know where KC was and finally told his mom?

something like this just sets my hinky meter off big time. These descrepancies are not normal.

I caught that too. I wonder how much they'd tried to locate Casey before picking up the car or did most of that come afterward?
George did not seem to have a really strong relationship with Casey so his worst fear, of course, would be that his lovely granddaughter was no longer with them

talk of the search starting in a few hours

Mandy from TES on..discussing the training they are doing with the Team Leaders. Each team has 15 people. She says... hopefully we can bring this to a close soon.

Mandy from TES..................holding team leader training session - 500 team leaders. They will manage a team of 15 people.

LP- TM has it down to a science. Best search organization out there.

500 Team leaders are being briefed on TES policies

Each team leader will lead a group of 15 volunteers

CA was talking to KC so she knew that she was around. Something made them worry before they found the car though because CA told Amy that when they went to pick up the car they were afraid to open the trunk. That they though they would find either KC or Caylee inside...

Yikes! I just did the math............500 team leaders, each managing 15 people equals...........7500 people!

I don't get that either.

If they supposedly picked up the car before CA found Any and therefore KC, how could GA say that they had found KC but not Caylee.

That just doesn't jibe with everything else that we know so far.

When did they find out where KC was and why didn't they tell LE that?

So did they really find KC before they went and picked up the car and that was why GA suspected that they smell might be Caylee?

Did LA perhaps already know where KC was and finally told his mom?

something like this just sets my hinky meter off big time. These descrepancies are not normal.

I totally agree with you on this.

It also makes me wonder how bad that fight was at the Anthony home on the 15th....Did Casey make any threats reguarding Caylee..?

It is really odd that he would think it was Caylee in the trunk

Also, Cindy & George went looking for Caylee in their backyard. They looked under the playhouse too.

Who does that?

Something happened to make them think that Casey did harm to Caylee

Did George say this in his interview?

Yikes! I just did the math............500 team leaders, each managing 15 people equals...........7500 people!

I so hope that these people turn out. I felt so bad for TES last time when the expectations of searchers fell below what they thought. I'm praying for a big turn out for Caylee and TES.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back