Nancy Grace 8.26.08

WOW~!!!!!!

Haven't been on that much today or yesterday. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BRIEF RECAP ON THE PAST TWO DAYS? 400 PAGES OF WHAT? SHE WAS DATING THE COP INVESTIGATING???? WTH IS GOING ON?
Oh, girl- where have you been? It will take you a good few hours to read the docs that came out yesterday, but read them you must! they will make you :crazy: !!!

I just have to add in regards to Tony Padilla revoking the bond..... Do you know what that would end up doing to his business? His credibility as a bondsman? He's got to try and salvage his reputation now somehow and live with the knowledge that he paid to get a child killer (IMO) out of jail. I don't feel bad for him because he and LP should have done their homework before taking this on. But looking at that situation from an objective point of view, I can see why he wouldn't revoke bond.
Yes and no. I could see it blowing his credibility if the money was HIS CLIENTS, but not since she didn't pay the bond...

JMHO

oh, girl- where have you been? It will take you a good few hours to read the docs that came out yesterday, but read them you must! They will make you :crazy: !!!

oh my! All this and i still have to maintain my job, my family, and my house! Lol!!!! Looks like it will be a late night. Where's the beer?

At least Leonard is honest to admit that he made a mistake and that it doesn't look good. He also said that 'a few certain people led his astray'. or something like that. I think he means the Anthony's. He believe the Anthony's and Baez with that rotten story until he read what LE had on Casey and the sociopath she is.
Yes I'll give him that, for sure. I still think his nephew should revoke her bond. She's not going to lead anybody to Caylee, imo, now or ever. :mad:

sociopathy is not a valid insanity defense, FYI - if she was going that route she should have been crying and acting hysterically. now even if in psychology sociopaths do not know "right from wrong" they are intellectually capable of knowing what behavior is legal v. illegal. social contract. only real mental illness - where the person has no idea what is going on - is excused

I'm so glad the other person put the bolts to LP saying if he would have looked at all of the information that we all have had since day one, maybe he wouldn't have had to make the long trip out there.

Who told him that she wanted to get out to find Caylee? Who told him that?

This woman host drives me nuts. she is as crazy as Casey! Jane Velez Mitchell. She is so overly excited over everything.

As far as I'm concerned, LP is lying his a## off. Good acting, but there's something up his sleeve. He knew all this, except maybe the new deputy, when he got involved. I don't believe for one moment he's surprised or as chastened as he's pretending.

oh my! All this and i still have to maintain my job, my family, and my house! Lol!!!! Looks like it will be a late night. Where's the beer?

the LE that was fired wasn't one that was working on this investigation.

This woman host drives me nuts. she is as crazy as Casey! Jane Velez Mitchell. She is so overly excited over everything.

And I really want to trim her mullet to boot!

WOW~!!!!!!

Haven't been on that much today or yesterday. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A BRIEF RECAP ON THE PAST TWO DAYS? 400 PAGES OF WHAT? SHE WAS DATING THE COP INVESTIGATING???? WTH IS GOING ON?

So much has happened, it's difficult to give a synopsis, but start with the three sets of documents - 400 pages - of material, including transcripts of interviews with Casey's friends. The documents are under a sticky heading at the top of the forum.

The police officer that was fired knew and had a relationship with Casey prior to Caylee going missing. He was fired for lying about having a sexual relationship with Casey. When her computer was taken by LE, this officer's messages to Casey were on it.

Clip of George reciting CA's words to him in jail: "Dad, she's safe." "She knows who has her."

That is the only statement where there may be a hint of truth.
........If she believes in Heaven and God.
imo

If I was Leonard and Tony I'd demand an immediate meeting with Baez and Casey and give her two choices.

1.) Custody or Caylee

NOW.........NOT TOMORROW!!!

I would too! And that is exactly what I would say!

WOOOOOOOOW LP really looks defeated on NG

As far as I'm concerned, LP is lying his a## off. Good acting, but there's something up his sleeve. He knew all this, except maybe the new deputy, when he got involved. I don't believe for one moment he's surprised or as chastened as he's pretending.
You may be right, but he's beginning to look kinda clueless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost
Back