Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

Oh My! CSI tonight is about a 3 year old girl being killed .... she was left in a box, wrapped in a blanket.

When I saw her .... it SO reminded me of Caylee! UGH!

Chill Babe!

Not arguing, merely pointing out that I am sleuthing the PR firm for the anonymous bond poster. Not Baez or Casey.

Didn't think you were arguing, just making sure I get "my" facts right when I post LOL...and my reasons behind them, kinda like a CYA thing since WS likes validations :D

That happens a lot once you hit connect Java doesn't load. I was just there, tried it, no success, but the other day I had success. It seems like a "hit and miss" getting into chat.
someone the other day gave a diff link and it worked - just checked my history - can't find it - I know my JAVA is good - I download the satellite radars from NOAA with the storms ALL THE TIME!!!!

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe our java needs updating or something. grrrr

Yes, and very honestly, THAT was when Kobe changed his tune and began to shoot down everything everyone else stated. I see it coming - defense bought and paid for expert witness.

Nancy needs to get someone other than Kobe on her show.

Please not Wecht, tho.

I absolutely agree. Pathological liar meets sociopath. She will lie when the truth is just as easy. It isn't even a conscious choice for her, it comes as naturally as breathing. She is one very sick woman.

And.......that goes for her mother as well. I truly do not believe any one member of that family and to think that this PR firm has bailed her out makes me sick. She will not ever change her behavior, her lies, nothing about her because it's all about CASEY and not CAYLEE. I am just sick to hear that she willl walk again tomorrow. LP told us it would "shock the world" but I can't think of anything worse than this girl being let out of jail again only to not cooperate while her baby is MAYBE in the wrong hands but 110% most likely decomposed as we speak and never to be found. I can't even type this for crying. Little Caylee so many loved you but the most important ones didn't care enough but to cover their lying butts.

Who is going to provide the security? We all know she is gonig to need it! That is really really bothering me now - especially with all the latest developments. Some whacko come up and take her out. LE will NOT provide security at all. They will only come if called by 911. This does't sit well with me - we can't have her taken out - then what? What happens to the bond money then? Plus the world will never know.
Won't be our favorite bounty hunter that's for sure. :D

Is it after you have entered your username and channel stuff, then Java never loads and connects you?

Got it to load once. ONCE! After that, no dice. All I get is the Java logo loading....loading....and then the screen gets all messed up and I have to close the window. Have been in plenty of other Java chats and never had an issue like this.

And.......that goes for her mother as well. I truly do not believe any one member of that family and to think that this PR firm has bailed her out makes me sick. She will not ever change her behavior, her lies, nothing about her because it's all about CASEY and not CAYLEE. I am just sick to hear that she willl walk again tomorrow. LP told us it would "shock the world" but I can't think of anything worse than this girl being let out of jail again only to not cooperate while her baby is MAYBE in the wrong hands but 110% most likely decomposed as we speak and never to be found. I can't even type this for crying. Little Caylee so many loved you but the most important ones didn't care enough but to cover their lying butts.

I hope her parents have her computer warmed up for her. Do you think there will be 6 hour visits with her atty again?

Anyone else having problems getting into chat?

I am definitely having trouble with the chat thing. It takes me to the page to put in my info, I do, then it goes to the chat page and chat box is clear, only a small red "x" in upper left corner. Help...I've tried several days in a row, and the same thing keeps happening. Thanks.

Got it to load once. ONCE! After that, no dice. All I get is the Java logo loading....loading....and then the screen gets all messed up and I have to close the window. Have been in plenty of other Java chats and never had an issue like this.
Same here, I have been attempting this for the last half hour....no dice.:doh:

I hope her parents have her computer warmed up for her. Do you think there will be 6 hour visits with her atty again?

I think Jose is busted except Casey may owe him. ;) Anyone check the parents computer????????? That would be interesting.

I was able to get into chat tonight but was having problems before I installed the newest java. Sometimes, it takes a while to load but always does.

I will boycott and protest any movie or book!

Who's with me?

They're putting all this money into Casey, hoping to get rich off the same Americans that Cindy has called maggots, leeches and whatever the hell else she's called us.

I too will boycott any movie or book! Also, people need to be careful who they are donating money to so it doesn't go to the Anthony's for their attorneys! JMO

I don't necessarily agree with Baez's explanation --rationalization, really--, but I agree that Casey shouldn't take a polygraph. It's hunk of junk voodoo science. It doesn't mean a thing. The results aren't even admissible in a Court of Law.

And Nancy is dead wrong about LE ruling things out if Casey were to pass a polygraph. Nancy's full of nonsense. LE wouldn't rule anything out. If Casey passed her polygraph, LE would simply deduce that the machine was wrong, or that Casey faked her exam, beat the machine. Which would be the correct thing to believe, because those machines are unreliable hocus pocus, and are beatable.

Does anyone here really believe that Casey would be released and all charges dropped if she were to pass a polygraph?

It's an absolute disgrace for Nancy Grace, a former prosecutor herself to imply that Casey would get better treatment if she passed a polygraph.

I don't think she should take a poly simply because she BELIEVES her lies. Therefore it won't show that she is being untruthful.:liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jennifer Ward
Back