Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

If Caylee is dead, its the media's fault.

LP drops a bombshell

I'm getting chest pains.....damn you CA

Tim needs to stay and find her.
So Caylee is in the dump ?
How could anyone put their precious daughter
in the dump ?

Cindy made a moron of herself tonight. Next....the white coats will be there to get her. This is nuts and I am so mad I could scream !!!:eek:

New Kid on the Block here but, with opinions!

Cindy needs to pack up and move on over to "Fantasyland"!

Why isn't Nancy drilling Cindy. I don't get it. How does this woman CA take over the show. I just don't get it.

I keep asking myself why the media is enabling Cindy. Because they're FEEDING this circus and it's good for ratings. Wonder what Bill O is going to do tonight. And remember the umbrage Shep originally had regarding the family spin??? Wonder if he's been told to back off. :furious::furious::furious:

I think she really expects TES to be chasing down these tips of sightings of Caylee.
Thing is...She could be sending them on a wild goose chase with these so-called tips. I mean, if she's telling them where to search and they comply then she could just be wasting valuable search time and efforts. And this might well be her plan. She's telling everyone to look for a live Caylee. Is it because she thinks Caylee is alive or is it because she doesn't want people to find Caylee's body?

If George was LE at one time, then she has a great coach - I don't think she can be this dumb on her own!! That man should know how to outbeat the law if anyone does in that house - guess he is the silent partner.

Arrgghhh Nancy Grace cut off at the end due to Comcast. What did Leonard say!!!

Better yet how about CA for your nurse...I would rather die.

I said weeks ago.... how can her employer have her back.... can you imagine the PATIENTS/CLIENTS would react when they saw her?

You know, after Casey is convicted & sent to prison, I wouldn't be surprised to hear Cindy commits some crime so she CAN stay with Casey.

ruh roh

sounds like Cindy has officially checked out.

Ya think , Beaner? Whewww..im not so sure...im beginning to believe shes just covering for Casey ..if not , she really has checkd out.

BTW: Love ya beaner !:blowkiss:

Can someone please give me a blow by blow..

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am stunned and confused,,,,,,on one hand we have seen, and read evidence and people who have mega experience are all feeling Caylee is no longer alive,,,,,,,,,,,,but this grandma???????????? Did Casey learn how to "con or manipulate" people from grandma? or is she really needing 100% evidence that caylee is not here.

Why doesn't she release info???????? Does she know how many people would follow up from this forum alone??????????

Want Nancy to ask her "what are the results of reverse lookups on the numbers who called Casey on the day she said she talked to Caylee?.

PLEASE can someone give me the text of what LP said??? It was cut off for me!!!

OMG!! I was ready to jump in my car and drive across town today to follow up on one of those tips Cindy claimed she received.

I had a full-blown anxiety attack.

Now I want to reach through my TV set and wring her neck.

Awwwww...you were just hopin....

I keep asking myself why the media is enabling Cindy. Because they're FEEDING this circus and it's good for ratings. Wonder what Bill O is going to do tonight. And remember the umbrage Shep originally had regarding the family spin??? Wonder if he's been told to back off. :furious::furious::furious:

politics and hurricanes,shep will be back

OK, we have been left in complete limbo on Nancy's show with the Tim story and Leonard's bombshell. How could she do that????

Why in the world could she not just be QUIET and let them talk :furious:

I want to scream at CinA. Wake up, your daughter has lied consistently. She is not suddenly telling you the truth.
None of those in your immediate family have ever met or spoken to this nanny/babysitter because she does not exist. Your daughter was out partying, not looking for an imaginary babysitter. She hasn't had a job to go to in a long time.
TP just said it himself. When the FBI releases the official statement, and the dumpster evidence (a mile and a half away from TL's apt) is made public, will you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven