Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE found Caylee in the dumpster but they found evidence of her murder in the dumpster. I am dying to know what it is. I wish they could bring this case to trial tomorrow! What the heck was in the dumpster? Bloody clothing? Pool soaked clothing? Something happened at Tony's! Not the pool. Remember Leonard saying something about Caylee falling off of Tony's balcony. Something bloody happened at Tony's. I shouldn't say bloody but something with evidence happened at Tony's. Does Tony know? Did she do it after he left in the morning?

LP is on-------------

Nancy did ask about make believe Zany. She said Not all Zenadas were looked into.

LP says dumpster at Tony's will play a big part in this!! I bet LE has proof Caylee was in there!!!!!

Why does Cindy do this to herself? Why does she feel the need to go on national tv and make a fool out of her self time and time again. At this point if I were in her shoes, I would not speak one word to the media and none the less Nancy. I just feel bad for Tim what an awful place to be put in! The words that were said tonight by Cindy are unconcivable and totally irrational, such as "did they get those DNA results from a soiled diaper". Please I feel like that is such an insult to LE.

I'm glad Nancy let Cindy carry on and on...talk Cindy talk. It will be in court. I was disgusted with how NG treated Mr Miller, though. Psh, I'm donating again to TES.

What's PAdilla saying about the dumpster next to the boyfriend's? Does he know something we don't?

If Caylee was injured and bled, they have found it. If Caylee had been given drugs that will be detected in the hair samples. If she was in the dumpster they have evidence.

please find me a number for Tim

They don't want tim to find a body.

Please

Yes, please, please, please, please, please....Tim can't leave and has to help the LE not the Anthonys

Ya think , Beaner? Whewww..im not so sure...im beginning to believe shes just covering for Casey ..if not , she really has checkd out.

BTW: Love ya beaner !:blowkiss:

she has checked out on every level.

She's on her own now.

Hey does anyone think she is suicidal? or does she need to be alive to help casey?
For those of us that don;t watch thanks for the narrative wow!

love ya back annie.:blowkiss:

It's maddening. Cindy doesn't want anyone to search the woods. Cindy doesn't want anyone to look for Caylee's body. The only search she wants conducted is one for a living Caylee...And it makes me feel like she is trying to redirect people, manipulate the search, and buy some time so that once LE/TES/whomever finds Caylee's body so much time will have passed that it will be very difficult to prove the who, what, why, and when.

And now Tim is considering calling off the search.
Makes.Me.Very.Angry

I hope to God he's not going to fall for Cindy's BS . PLEASE tell me he's not going to turn his back on Caylee he is all she has right now.

Maybe LE can intervene and ask them to stay? I understand the request can be made by either family or LE. This child needs to be found if possible. Tim was saying last night that he was going to bring her home!!! The detectives are even out there helping to search they are that sure of their evidence.

But the lawyer has to be feeding in to this...he must be telling them all this stuff............what in God's name is wrong with these folks!!!

I need my hearing examined because I think I heard Cindy Anthony say words to the effect that the media will be responsible for Caylee's death because everyone is looking for a dead body instead of a live person, and by the "time we find her" she will be dead.

Holy Mother Of God.

I am about to violate my own TOS all over the place. Really. Moderators, I am serious don't be afraid to ban me because I am about to lose it.

LOL so now you know why some of us are so vocal .

I didn't like how she talked to him either. He's been searching for Caylee and he's worn down emotionally and physically. He said that he himself lost his own child. This has really taken its toll on him.

I didn't like it either, but I think she was trying to get him to say that The Anthony's weren't cooperating so she could ream Cindy. I also think she was in a hurry to get Cindy on.

The last 5 minutes of NG are always cut off for me by Comcast and some local commercial crap thing --- WHAT HAPPENED? Break it down ...

OMG me too hurry up patty get that ng up on U-tube PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Arrgghhh Nancy Grace cut off at the end due to Comcast. What did Leonard say!!!

He said, Cindy is in TOTAL denial.

When the FBI reports come out, we'll see & he made a point that they ONLY released preliminary reports so far.... NOT all the evidence.

He also said, the dumpster near Tony's will play a part in this.

Did he mean the dumpster near Amscot when she waited for Tony to pick her up OR is there reason to believe she dumped Caylee at his complex???

WHAT IS THE SCOOP ON THE DUMPSTER A QUARTER OF A MILE FROM TONY'S HOUSE?

Ok - I'll lose the caps - but that's basically what Leonard said, is that this dumpster is either being looked at carefully or will play a part or something to that effect.

I don't either! I don't know why she has to be so rude to him. He started talking about how he lost a child and she cut him off. I think that was a bit much!

I think, although cannot speak for NG, but she was annoyed that it seemed Tim was buying into Cindy Spin. It seemed he was believing that Casey handed Caylee off to someone she trusted.

Arrgghhh Nancy Grace cut off at the end due to Comcast. What did Leonard say!!!

I used to have Comcast and it ALWAYS did that in my area too.

Well LP pretty much said that the Anthonys are in denial. "They have known since last Wed about the preleminary DNA tests and the evidence found in the dumpter about a mile and a hlf or so from Casey's ex Tony's place"

paraphrasing here....

After what Leonard said, I think Cindy is spinning this tale as part of Casey's defense. They are going to spin this story that someone took Caylee. She is trying her best to spin reasonable doubt. I don't think she believes this stuff herself. Just trying to spin reasonable doubt and it isn't working. None of these people have 2 brain cells to rub together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member