Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO - RK had mentioned that the area was snake infested and to back that up he had said that "they" (IDK who they was) had recently come across a dead rattler or had killed a rattler and he had a picture of it - That's it - that's all - no big snake conspiracy.

See how people can say something so out of context and next thing you know - the ME is dissecting a rattler for remains (never happen) or doing toxicology tests on it.

The snake has nothing to do with anything!

LOL.."snake-topsy"

You're so welcome. The snake picture has no value whatsoever - it just got RK some (well deserved IMO) money.

Now that other poor little boy in Immokalee - wouldn't be surprised if a snake plays a role in that though.

Is there a link to the picture anywhere?? I have been so swamped with work this week and not getting HLN on my dish service this week so I have been getting all reports here.

Is there a link to the picture anywhere?? I have been so swamped with work this week and not getting HLN on my dish service this week so I have been getting all reports here.
Someone had it in one of the threads - there was big discussion about it being dead or not. Check the RK threads - or do a search with RK and snake - you'll find it.

I caught this yesterdasy watching the video and I haven't seen anyone comment on it but Casey said about being locked up and away from everyone "What am I supposed to learn from that"
Crime doesn't pay?

This past summer, we pulled 4 oak snakes out of our house. One was in a big broiler that I only use to cook big pots of soup, one was under the bathroom sink, one was in the fireplace and another was laying in my hallway. We have learned the pattern however, across our road is a field that is used for farming. Each time they sprayed the field during the summer, within a few days, we would find a snake. After talking with the owner, he started warning us when he was going to do it time enough for us to lay out sulfur. We didn't see anymore after the warnings, so we assumed it was something in those chemicals. I was also told that because all around us is nothing but sunshine, and our yard is the only shade for around 1 mile both sides of the road, that they are looking at my yard for coolness in the shade..lol we are working now on having several trees cut down before this summer comes.

Snakes are cold-blooded and seek out heat. They become more sluggish when it's cold - probably not very often in FL. But I don't think cutting down your trees will help with snakes, it will just increase your air conditioning bill. Actually, they don't like the cold too much, maybe blast your air conditioning. :)

And IIRC it only took 5 days for her to crack.

Casey will never crack...she is the female version of Scott Peterson who is still in denial on Death Row at San Quentin. Some socio-narcissits will take it to the grave....where is the friggin' needle???:confused:

Oh Dear GAWD! When is GR going to get his head out of his bum and learn that Florida's SUNSHINE LAWS are the reason the tapes are made public? UGH! LE is NOT releasing them because they "want" to (I mean, I'm sure they do WANT to, but this is not the reason. The reason there out is Florida's good ole Sunshine Laws). He's really showing his ignorance (as usual) by harping on this.

Not everyone understands that though, so it makes LE look very bad and big time assists the Defense in painting LE as out to frame KC. GR is helping his buddy JB more than JB can help himself.

Someone had it in one of the threads - there was big discussion about it being dead or not. Check the RK threads - or do a search with RK and snake - you'll find it.

It was me that posted it. Stand by, I'll get it.

Technically this could happen, but I think extremely unlikely and WHICH snake? But this could definately work with daisy chain.

LP has the snake in the daisy chain ???:woohoo:

abc_gma_caylee3_090113_mn.jpg

Thankx Hot Dogs - that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads