Nancy Grace - Friday, 12/5/08

lol, the DP being dropped thread has held my attention for a bit! I feel so bad for Ron Goldman's dad

Gosh I was beginning to think I was the only one posting on this thread ! Good to C U indicat.

NG says OJ not doing himself any favors on appeal. He's admitting to entering hotel room w/a posee...

Ah! There's our friend Panthera! Good eve. to you too !
:seeya: This is going to be one interesting show tonight with both OJ & Casey being in the news today. I am glad she played his speech to the judge today I hadn't heard it before.

they kept showing shots of NG with a box of kleenex dabbing her eyes as OJ was giving his speech in court. I have to say this I have never laughed so hard at the NG show ever since I have been watching this

Have to watch later, my son has something else on... will just be reading till the show repeats later.

they kept showing shots of NG with a box of kleenex dabbing her eyes as OJ was giving his speech in court. I have to say this I have never laughed so hard at the NG show ever since I have been watching this

What cracked me up was NG rubbing her eyes like she's crying and making that "ek, ek, ek" sound ! Too funny !!

I lost control of the tv so I appreciate the play by play
She's still talking about OJ and reviewing the other trials and the not guilty verdicts. She's also playing more of his speech before the judge today.

OJ - in no way did I mean to hurt anybody, I didn't want to steal anything from anybody, I was just stupid...

Nancy holding her nose !! She really hates him !

OJ certainly is still not getting what I think he deserves, but I am glad he is going away for several years.
Thanks for the recaps everyone! I promised the TV tonight to all the kids who just must watch Hancock my husband bought for them today!

Oh give me a break Ms. B. gave my daughter her wedding ring "stolen". He did not give a carp about Ms. B. when he took away her daughter or took his daughters mother away from her.

NG saying that OJ just couldn't quite "peach out a tear".

OJ - in no way did I mean to hurt anybody, I didn't want to steal anything from anybody, I was just stupid...

Nancy holding her nose !! She really hates him !

Oh ya, the old I was just stupid defense....:waitasec:

The Judge was sipping a Slurpy during OJ's speach......Says Kato Kalin

Oh gosh - here's Kato Kaelin !!

"karma caught up with OJ"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members