Nancy Grace - Friday, 12/5/08

Kato says OJ will suffer in prison and that's a good thing

Here I am..I sure hope I hear something that will make me feel better about them saying no dp for KC..NG is cracking me up..those sight shots they are doing while OJ is talking are pretty funny..

Is OJ's kids both grown (over 18 now), or will they go to the Browns?

NG says Kato starring in the "Weinie Monologues" showing in Vancouver. And then she said "I'll say no more".

Wonder if that's a playoff of the "Vxxxxxx Monologues"...

Here I am..I sure hope I hear something that will make me feel better about them saying no dp for KC..NG is cracking me up..those sight shots they are doing while OJ is talking are pretty funny..
I'm ok with it ~ this way Mr. Baez can continue to represent her at the trial!! ;)

I'm waiting for him to be on Dancing with the Stars LOLOLOL

Ya! He would be a good one...we have not heard from him for a long time until now :crazy:

Are they done with O.J yet?

They're grown and in college, as I remember. :)

His daughter is 23 and his son is 20. I do hope they are doing well and going to college. This man destroyed their childhood, but hopefully they can have a happy future.

Ya! He would be a good one...we have not heard from him for a long time until now :crazy:

We never know, there are new reality shows on all the little networks - we might see him on MTV again LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back