Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008

NO credible sightings

"smokescreens" . . .

Lead info seems like a smokescreen.

Bombshell - KC is a suspect

LE has recieved 5,000 Tips

have been to every state looking for Caylee

I emailed Nancy a question. I want her to get clarification from ZG - on the Casey naming her children and car thing.

When I saw ZG interviewed - she just said that LE had contacted her - asking her if she is ZG with cetain car and certain named children - LE could have gotten that info from the Sawgrass docs themselves. I want to know if ZG knows if Casey said these things and when.

I hope Nancy asks her about that and about a few other things I'd like to have clarified, but I think Nancy is going to ask her any of those questions.

GO LE.....suspect

PRIME SUSPECT Casey Anthony has such a satisfying sound, to me.

KC has refused to speak further with LE.
LE hoping KC will wake up and finally bring an end to this.

I think KC knows ZG but ZG doesn't now her

KC says LE is twisting stuff.......ha! :behindbar

Nancy's playing more audio ~ this time a jail phone call between Casey and Christina.

...hoping that she will wake up and provide information...??? She's not asleep. She's in another universe and we'll need to employ the Hubbel telescope to locate her...and then wake her up.

That call has SO SO SO Much anger in it from Ms. Casey. I don't know why that always surprises me :waitasec:

It's interesting she said to Christine, "If they listened to what I WOULD'VE said, they would've tracked her down"......I find that odd, that she used would've said instead of what I HAVE said...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back