Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.

You forget... Lee & Jackie Peterson. They know exactly how the family of a guilty person acts!

I don't think that was the purpose at all. I think they threw out something of Caylee's which smelled like her dead body in those. CA smokes, so WHY would smoke be an issue?

:confused:I keep hearing Ca smokes...How was that found out? :confused: I missed that some how!! I s there a link @ it?:confused:

So that's why KC was always trying to get her boyfriends & friends to quit! If true she really hated everything about CA! :waitasec: Maybe the smell made her think of CA? :eek:
I also remember the video where LA talks @ the stuffed animals stinking...he said something like nobody smokes in the family etc. IIRC :confused: :waitasec:

Maybe Later? It has been 4 months. If Caylee is alive, then TES will not find her, which should help put their mind at ease. Why try and discourage people from donating to TES? They desperately need that money not only to search for Caylee, but other missing children. IMHO, that is a slap in the face to all the family members at the conference that Cindy and George just attended for missing children. I'll bet some of those family members would LOVE to have Tim Miller working on their cases.

How about the money already spent on this search? None of that came from the Anthony's.

What's this about Cindy accusing TM of stealing 300.00 from contributions? I did not know about that.

Can someone who can screen capture take a the 1:01 minute mark a still picture off the Bank of America video? It is the clearest picture of Casey wearing the silver cross. Then I'll find the picture of Cindy allegedly wearing the same cross.

T

That's what I thought. I think KC gave her mom one. Maybe to thank her for helping her cover her deed?! I don't think the other cross was for Caylee. When was CA's birthday? I can't recall. Perhaps this was a birthday gift? (bought on CA's own account, how low can you go?).

:confused:I keep hearing Ca smokes...How was that found out? :confused: I missed that some how!! I s there a link @ it?:confused:

So that's why KC was always trying to get her boyfriends & friends to quit! If true she really hated everything about CA! :waitasec: Maybe the smell made her think of CA? :eek:
I also remember the video where LA talks @ the stuffed animals stinking...he said something like nobody smokes in the family etc. IIRC :confused: :waitasec:

I do remember the lady that picked up one of the trash bags in front of the A's house saying there were cig butts in it...

When I heard LP say that Lee was emailing mass amounts of people, asking them not to donate to TES, and trashing TES, I decided I'd had enough.

I've just finished typing up a letter that I will be FedEx'ing to HARPO productions in the morning, addressed to Oprah and her personal assistant (who knows, she might read it and it can't hurt to try), challenging Oprah and all of her Hollywood friends to each donate at least $1,000. to TES, in honor and memory of all the missing, lost and murdered children in our country. That amount would be peanuts to them.

You guys may think that I've "cracked", and maybe I have, but I can't just sit by and let LA get away with this without doing anything. Being that I live in the "Golf Capital" of our country, I'm also going to send the same letter to the Arnold Palmer Foundation tomorrow, and challenge that he and all of his pro-golfer friends throughout Florida, donate to TES as well.

And I'm not stopping there. Anyone else of power and wealth that I think I can get through to, I'm going to write them a letter and challenge them to donate as well.

So LA, if you are reading here, you've done ticked off the wrong person.

My husband works for a cable/internet company. I found the names of the owners tonite while looking up some other philanthropists. I'm going to let my fingers do the walking and call and request donations from them, followed by a very nice letter tomorrow first thing.

I constructed a request here to see if others can do the same thing. I'm going to move it to it's own thread instead of leaving it buried here on NG.

Thank You Floridakatz, I think this is the greatest news in weeks and a great idea.:blowkiss:

I do remember the lady that picked up one of the trash bags in front of the A's house saying there were cig butts in it...

I'll have to watch the video clips of her again...Never caught that:waitasec:
Thanks! :blowkiss:

I agree, she could say Tony wanted to rent them but what if he says otherwise? I think it's kind of ironic those movies were rented at the same time she probably had just killed Caylee. And like you said, it was supposed to be right after ZG kidnapped Caylee. The jury might find it important when it gets to trial.

Does anybody remember Tony even being interviewed or answering questions about a Blockbuster trip?

It creeped me out to see the video and then hear the movie descriptions, especially since we are being told that Caylee had just been murdered hours ago by KC. They walk in just before 8:00pm. No Caylee. 7 hours since anyone other than KC claims to have seen Caylee.

LP is driving me crazy. Apparently, CA told him that the cross KC bought at JCP was for Caylee. I do not know when the cross was bought. Is it 100% fact that this was the "missing" receipt from the 27th? If so, what is the significance of the cross, other than the implications made by LP, himself? The car was at Amscot on the 27th, somewhere between 11:00 am and 1:00pm, when AL picked her up and for all we know stayed right there until it was towed. LP implied earlier that KC left the car, came back and got it, drove around and parked it back in the lot on the 27th, but I think that is HIS theory only. KC could have used AL's SUV if she was moving around later in the day. LP needs to chill with his theories.

It is LP's idea that not one, but 2 crosses were purchased. The implication is that one is missing. This would mean that KC still had the body in the car on the 27th. I doubt it, based upon the 2.6 days of decomp. LP said the FBI has the receipts so they know. Yeah, they do and maybe it was only one cross too.

LP says that Lee sent out an e-mail letter requesting that people refrain from donating to the TES fund. CA is mad at TM. Does Lee imply that the funds will be misused or that TES and TM are not above board? What reason does he give? We don't know.

LP has been all over Lee. He implied incest, told us how Lee did not want to submit to DNA tests and now implies that he is an accomplice who doesn't want TES to find anything. Isn't this a bit over the top, even for LP?

There is enough evidence without all of the rumors and innuendos.

The video simply tells us that she is able to show no signs of anxiety. She is able to shop, pick out movies, chat with the clerk and hang out watching movies with her new beau at her new apartment with a pocketful of stolen money, checks and other people's credit cards.

On another note, can someone tell me how many months pregnant LA's girlfriend is?

Bolding by me: I agree - I keep wondering where he gets his theories. :rolleyes:

Lee stated the smell in Caseys car was unbearable and he couldnt even be in the garage with it. His parents stated it smelt like a dead body had been in the car. The car had been cleaned out. How can you honestly say the Anthonys think shes alive? Because from what they themselves have said I dont believe them for one minute - and if they want to mantain that Caylee is alive then maybe they should be asking Casey whose body she had in her car and how did it get there. MOO

Bolded by me: I don't think it is such a stretch for someone else to believe that the A's are hanging on to a thin thread of hope. Nobody knows how/what they would actually do/say until they are in the situation themselves.

We're still having trouble wrapping our heads around the sociopath theory?
I know it's unbelievable and for most decent people it's impossible to understand the whole idea that someone is that defective.
I seriously doubt a sociopath would kill their two year old child and then buy that child anything, much less a cross to wear after death.
It doesn't fit.

What does fit is the sociopath buying two or more in different styles to wear in the future during photo ops at Fusian.

I love ya Len, but this one doesn't fit.

If she bought anything, it was for her own personal gain.

IMO~

Regarding Casey last being seen in the pinstripe pants and in another outfit in BB - I believe she "dressed up to go to work" and changed into something else. I think thats why the pants were found in the car. I also don't think she was wearing them when she disposed of the body. I think it was part of the fake job charade.

I'll have to watch the video clips of her again...Never caught that:waitasec:
Thanks! :blowkiss:

I thought those cig butts were left behind by protesters? I've never heard of Cindy smoking. She kind of seems like a smoker, though. Or an ex-smoker.

Yes, I had the same feeling.
She probably was in the trunk. And just look at that witch traipsing around Blockbuster!:furious:

The defense might have a difficult time explaining KC's lack of concern for Caylee. According to KC, Caylee was already missing, so where is the emotion? It sure didn't look like she was looking for Caylee. :furious:

I have said from the beginning that was ALL made up. NO MAN notices such details in women and children's clothing. I have felt it was a cover-up from the beginning and more and more I am convinced this family has obstructed justice and LE efforts in anyway they could. I just hope they find the father, and he gets ALL the money they think they scammed from the public.

I agree. The entire thing stinks to high heaven. :mad: My husband couldn't tell you what I am wearing right now and he is in the next room. There is no way anyone can make me believe that George remembered a month later what KC was wearing when she left the house on June 16th.

I agree. The entire thing stinks to high heaven. :mad: My husband couldn't tell you what I am wearing right now and he is in the next room. There is no way anyone can make me believe that George remembered a month later what KC was wearing when she left the house on June 16th.

I've been saying this all along.

It was over a month when le got this statement from GA.

He made it all up. IMO

I think he made up a lot of scenarios that might have actually happened but not on the days he's nailing down. Plus his stories have way too many details to be believed.

the devil's in the details~

ITA:)
I keep trying to come up with a reason why GA would say the pants she left in on the 16th are the same pants that were left in the car; smelling like the car.......death.

No way, no how GA can remember what KC was wearing that day, I just sat here and tried to figure out what I had on Monday; only with the help of going through the dirty clothes basket was I able to finally remember.

He made it all up. IMO

I think he made up a lot of scenarios that might have actually happened but not on the days he's nailing down. Plus his stories have way too many details to be believed.

Very true. I agree with the previous poster who stated that CA probably gave Ga a script to follow and warned him not to deviate.

Lee writing that email .... it's always been about the money after the cards with cash started coming in. IMO
I'm sure they realized that everytime one of them lashed out at the media and made a scene the cash started coming in again from the bleeding hearts out there.
Then they set up this foundation to use as a money stash.

Sooner or later someone will offer them the big bucks for movie and book rights and they have their account all set up for it.

LA kicking dirt at TES is more proof at how money hungry that family really is and that they will stop at nothing.

I'd love to see NG or someone like Donald Trump step up and make a public service video for TES that shows the people they have found and their families faces.

IMO~

Hmm. I never knew this bit of information. Perhaps they felt they had a good reason to toss the animals and toys. Maybe they knew then that Caylee wasn't coming home. jmo

I think they knew she wasn't coming back - and I think that the toys were tossed because they were probably afraid someone had planted a "bug" in something.

ITA:)
I keep trying to come up with a reason why GA would say the pants she left in on the 16th are the same pants that were left in the car; smelling like the car.......death.

No way, no how GA can remember what KC was wearing that day, I just sat here and tried to figure out what I had on Monday; only with the help of going through the dirty clothes basket was I able to finally remember.

:clap:

I can't remember what I wore Monday either. So, you know, there is no way on God's green earth he remembers the color of KC's pants and blouse.

He made it all up. IMO

I didn't mean to step on your toes with my post. I know it's been mentioned before about the implausibility (sp) of GA remembering all of the details, but I couldn't remember who mentioned it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back