Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

I do remember the lady that picked up one of the trash bags in front of the A's house saying there were cig butts in it...

When the bag was in the the A's trash there was no less than 5 other people staying at their house and sharing their trash cans not to mention the 50 or so TV news people in front of their house and 100 or so protesters running all over their lawn.

The A'S maybe smoking now, I don't know but at the time those butts were found none of them smoked.

I've heard GA, CA and LA all say this.

Some of the members of LP's entourage have cigs with them when they were staying in the motor home. They're seen on a video inside the motor home.

Bold is mine....exactly! If you child is missing you wouldn't have the time to do charity work, so why does LA have the time to do uncharity work? His niece is missing and he is finding the time to send a mass email out so that TES doesn't receive donations?

Maybe he should do a little homework first, TES specializes in finding missing persons......dead and alive! Check out his website and see the alive people that have been reunited with their families because of TES and TM.

I've never had to use TES (Thank God), but I donate to them; to use the money as they see fit, rather it is for Caylee or another loved family member that is missing.

That was brilliantly logical. Thank you. :)

ITA:)
I keep trying to come up with a reason why GA would say the pants she left in on the 16th are the same pants that were left in the car; smelling like the car.......death.

No way, no how GA can remember what KC was wearing that day, I just sat here and tried to figure out what I had on Monday; only with the help of going through the dirty clothes basket was I able to finally remember.

This has been a bone of contention for almost everyone since this was first heard.

George seems to be very good with fine details. Is it possible he has a photographic memory or it's the cop in him.

It is the last time he saw Caylee I don't have any trouble believing he knows exactly what she was wearing. Maybe he liked the clothes KC wore that day so he remembers hers too.

This has been a bone of contention for almost everyone since this was first heard.

George seems to be very good with fine details. Is it possible he has a photographic memory or it's the cop in him.

It is the last time he saw Caylee I don't have any trouble believing he knows exactly what she was wearing. Maybe he liked the clothes KC wore that day so he remembers hers too.

I can picture GA having a great memory, but I don't believe he remembers what KC and Caylee were wearing on June 16th because there would be no reason for him to remember. He didn't know it would be the last time he ever saw his granddaughter alive.

Maybe he did like the clothes KC wore that day and that is why he remembers, but I'm not buying it.

Yes, if she literally put it around her neck. She could have just buried her with it.

Not to be gross either but in the heat and humidity in OC those 2 weeks it would have been difficult at best to put anything around Caylee's neck. There was nothing of Caylee that still looked like Caylee 11 days out. We're taking wet putrification here.

I can picture GA having a great memory, but I don't believe he remembers what KC and Caylee were wearing on June 16th because there would be no reason for him to remember. He didn't know it would be the last time he ever saw his granddaughter alive.

Maybe he did like the clothes KC wore that day and that is why he remembers, but I'm not buying it.

When we were first discussing GA and his excellant memory; later that day I was at my son's school helping in the band room with approx. 20 other mothers. During our chit-chatting, I asked each mother to tell me what their child had on that morning..........5 mothers said they knew what their child was wearing.......2 of them were wrong when all the kids came into the band room to get ready for pratice that night.:confused:

Just for the record, I was not able to tell what my son had on that day and I drove him to school that morning.:confused:

Not to be gross either but in the heat and humidity in OC those 2 weeks it would have been difficult at best to put anything around Caylee's neck. There was nothing of Caylee that still looked like Caylee 11 days out. We're taking wet putrification here.

I think 11 days would have past the putrefaction stage!

When we were first discussing GA and his excellant memory; later that day I was at my son's school helping in the band room with approx. 20 other mothers. During our chit-chatting, I asked each mother to tell me what their child had on that morning..........5 mothers said they knew what their child was wearing.......2 of them were wrong when all the kids came into the band room to get ready for pratice that night.:confused:

Just for the record, I was not able to tell what my son had on that day and I drove him to school that morning.:confused:

I have four sons and I am not entirely certain what all four of them were wearing when they left for school this morning. I might have a clue about the younger two, but my two high schoolers, forget it.

OMG. Good point. This very possibly gives LE yet another lie of KC's to tick off in court. 'She says she was at work, or trying to pick up the baby, or waiting for the sitter, or calling these disconnected numbers. Not only didn't she make any calls, but here she is not where she said she was. Why is that!?'
She did say that she went to TL's apt. about 7pm IIRC from her statement. Didn't she go to get the movies around 8? The date has significance...defense, though, can always say "yes, she was frantic, but she still expected to hear from the nanny". I'm really interested about finding out what she did on the 17th...and if she did include that in an interview with LE which has yet to be disclosed.

I have four sons and I am not entirely certain what all four of them were wearing when they left for school this morning. I might have a clue about the younger two, but my two high schoolers, forget it.

I'm with ya'll, although my kids were uniforms....I'd be at 25% guessing what colors though. And I even pick out my lil ones clothes and hand them to him. I'll guess yellow shirt and blue shorts for him...!!

I'd buy it.
George is an orderly and meticulous person by nature. He's well groomed, his yard, his home, his vehicles- he keeps everything in pristine condition. People like that have a sharp eye for details and just naturally notice random details. I'm not quite so particular myself, but my husband definitely is. It truly amazes me sometimes, the stuff he notices. lol

I'd buy it.
George is an orderly and meticulous person by nature. He's well groomed, his yard, his home, his vehicles- he keeps everything in pristine condition. People like that have a sharp eye for details and just naturally notice random details. I'm not quite so particular myself, but my husband definitely is. It truly amazes me sometimes, the stuff he notices. lol

How many years was he a detective?

Unless her body was frozen from the 16th until the 27th (or whatever day it was that she finally buried her).

Perhaps it was meant to read: How many years was he a detective?

Thanks Patty. I thought that was probably what was meant. What I don't understand is the context of that question with regard to it being a reply to my post. I was just stating my opinion and about meticulous personality types.

I think 11 days would have past the putrefaction stage!

Don't know if this link would be accurate for a human, but this is a site that shows a pig decomp starting a day 5 going through day 35. It states and shows the maggots show up at day 9. If the 11 day decomp pig is comparable to a human and she put a necklace on her. OMG!!!

Anyway WARNING, WARNING These are gross pic's, not for the weak stomach!
http://www.smm.org/buzz/topics/forensic-entomology/lizas-pig-cam-log

If you scroll to the bottom it shows the day 1-4. Day 3 is when the fluids start leaking out of the pig.

Thanks Patty. I thought that was probably what was meant. What I don't understand is the context of that question with regard to it being a reply to my post. I was just stating my opinion and about meticulous personality types.

Sorry for the confusion and I agree with what you were saying, I was asking that question to go along side having a meticulous personality. Which would indicate to me that he also may have paid attention to detail more then most stemming from being a detective all those years. :)

Don't know if this link would be accurate for a human, but this is a site that shows a pig decomp starting a day 5 going through day 35. It states and shows the maggots show up at day 9. If the 11 day decomp pig is comparable to a human and she put a necklace on her. OMG!!!

Anyway WARNING, WARNING These are gross pic's, not for the weak stomach!
http://www.smm.org/buzz/topics/forensic-entomology/lizas-pig-cam-log

If you scroll to the bottom it shows the day 1-4. Day 3 is when the fluids start leaking out of the pig.

Thanks for the warning :)

:)
Sorry for the confusion and I agree with what you were saying, I was asking that question to go along side having a meticulous personality. Which would indicate to me that he also may have paid attention to detail more then most stemming from being a detective all those years. :)

I follow you now, Auttie. :) I agree- having worked as a detective for a number of years (was it 10 or so?), he would be inclined to notice and retain small details.

:)

I follow you now, Auttie. :) I agree- having worked as a detective for a number of years (was it 10 or so?), he would be inclined to notice and retain small details.
I don't think he was detective for all 10 years. It was mentioned here (somewhere) that it takes years to reach that grade. Doesn't mean he still can't remember details, but I'm not 100% sure he did. If he had, he might have corrected the date he last saw her sooner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back