Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG re "Handyman" theory

Ed (reporter)---showing pic around; someone saw guy in park; spoke briefly and guy pulled out a long knife to peel an orange

Epiph: LOL (no tomatoes, i mean oranges...please)

The homeless guy peeled out a long knife to peel an orange. Somehow this has something to do with a missing baby? At least, homeless guy eats healthy foods.

I believe the $1000.00 reward is from the tip line.

Then where is the money the family collected, shouldnt that be added to the reward money because by law they cannot use that money for anything else.

and supposedly homeless guy get around on a bike and carries a back pack with him?

So did he steal Lisa and put her in the back pack, there would be movement in the backpack and crying, screaming and he would not get very far on a bike.

IMO, homeless guy is not the one who did this.

Saying why isn't husband showing any emotion (a caller)

Reporter: DB said day or two after, that 3 cell phones on the counter were not working

Is that so?

Why 3 phones...
No one knows whose phones they were...(blah blah blah)

NG asking an-ex LE if phones would be triangulated...lost connection before he answered.

Nancy re front window (entered) and left through door. Evidence left?

Reporter: A lot of DNA and forensic evidence could be collected from window area (if true).

Oh so this caller thinks the older brother crawled through the window and took the baby? WTF! WTH!

Nancy not happy with caller speculating on the 6 and 8 yo having any involvement at all!

LOL that's the first time I've ever seen Patty say----WTF? haha. sorry tickled me.

Caller asking if the boys could have arranged this...?
No better questions than that coming in...?

Psych: Bullying; behavioral problems? There is nothing to point the fingers at either of these brothers.

Everyone agreeing w/Nancy including Peter O-defense attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph