Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

Thanks for the high five shot - BREAKING NEWS ANTHONY FAMILY: YOU JUST DON'T ACT THAT WAY WHEN PRECIOUS LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE JUNE 16th. BOMBSHELL, I KNOW.:behindbar

I haven't seen the ^5 pic til now either. Just shaking my head here. They're celebrating something they've outwitted but still can't produce Caylee. Man...

Here we go friends! I hope Nancy SLAMS her for the high 5. Among other things.

Is it just me.. but it isn't the intro Nancy does in the beginning the same one since this case broke?? " Why didn't mommy call police?".. lol.. sorry not sure if anyone else noticed that.

I gotta say..the way Nancy says Caylee...little KEELIE>...I cant even say it like that!?!?

A new and elaborate story??? Zanaida, Sam and kids at park?
Even air in trunk saturated the air!

Looks like she's covering ALL the latest news tonight.

Does she have the part of the high fives??? Somebody get on the phone and tell her!

Does she have the part of the high fives??? Somebody get on the phone and tell her!

1877-Nancy01!!!! But unfortunately the LINE is busy!! and of course everytime I try I can never get through.

CINDY: "God is telling me every day to search for my granddaughter."

Then there was the guy who pray to win the lottery. "Please, God, let me win the lottery."

God: Buy a ticket.

Cindy - get off your azz and start searching!

Relatives say Caylee much more attached to her grandmother, than her own mother!
I wish Cindy had gotten legal custody! Then had the fight! and kept the little one.

If one of us gets through, tell us who you are!!! LOL

And they believe that Casey didn't know about GAs gun???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back