NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

Yes, FloridaKatz!! It would then reveal what household it came from -- Is that what you're thinking, too?

Yes, what house it came from and who else besides KC that used it. If they have say 3 pieces of tape, and can match the tear patterns, and there's more than 1 set of prints on just the "right" piece of tape, then that tells me of an accomplice.

Guest: KC basically treated Caylee like a doll, played with her, dressed her up and threw her in the corner.

My God this is just about the sickest thing I have ever heard. COULD YOU IMAGINE smelling your CHILD in your car, and rolling on out to Fusion, or wherever she went..I can not comprehend this, I want to believe this can not be true..

I am surprised that kc didn't smell like decomp.............
LP talking about the 'song' kc played over and over about 'under the water'
and how ant kids buried their favorite pets in the same area!!!!!

What LP says is irrelevant, he has not been accurate about anything regarding this case. Can't believe NG still wastes her time with him.

I'm not by any means inferring LP has been on with everything BUT some of what he has said, has rung true.

My God this is just about the sickest thing I have ever heard. COULD YOU IMAGINE smelling your CHILD in your car, and rolling on out to Fusion, or wherever she went..I can not comprehend this, I want to believe this can not be true..

OMG I can't stop crying. That poor sweet baby. OMG she really is a monster.

Guest: KC basically treated Caylee like a doll, played with her, dressed her up and threw her in the corner.

That is so true, it's why she can appear so normal and loving in all the photos, just all about appearances. Nothing real.

Lee taking that memorial down and his hateful attitude doing it makes me have thoughts about Lee I didn't have before. He is acting very strangely for some reason.

Lee asks a simple question: Do you think Caylee is okay right now? and Casey goes on and on and on that her gut feeling is Caylee is okay. Total lie right before our eyes.

Okay, so what would be the point that the guy just said about them not being able to prove if the duct tape was put on before or after mortem???? No reason to put the tape over a quiet mouth? CORRECT?!!!

LP says a sheet or some sort of linens........this is what I thought too - part of a set of sheets and now one is missing.

King size pillow case from across the back of the daybed. Perfect size to fit a 2 1/2 yr. old in.

Exactly!! BC is seeking full immunity for the parents but doesn't that require they cooperate fully with LE, stop spinning against LE and, tell the truth as they know it? -- not the spin according to KC.

If the A family continue to spin and not just keep out of it and assist LE neutrally then if I was LE I would continue to review charges against KC's parents.

KC did say the ZFG that LE interviewed was not her ZFG BUT it is the only ZFG with any connection to Sawgrass Apartments with a grey car, etc.

My guess is that KFN will institute a national search to find ZFG alive.

My guess is because of all of the above, immunity will not be granted. And if immunity is not granted, the interview between LE and the A's will not happen.

I've been speculating wether or not KC made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk....

Pillow, Blanket & Sheet

And when she found her dead she wrapped up everything & placed it in the bag

that makes a lot of sense to me..especially if she did not initially plan to kill her (but then "accidentally":rolleyes: left the rag with CLRFM on it in the trunk)...sarcasm of course

Hi,
This reference just made by LP about a song that KC played repeatedly after being released from jail the first time, having something to do with "under the water"......does anyone know exactly what song that is??

Double bagged the body....started with one then when the smell was too bad, she wrapped it on another bag and then duct taped the whole mess.

I think I'm going to be ill.

:( I think I might be too ..

This is horrible news ..
I wonder what George and Cindy are thinking right now?

Would someone puh-lease tell Lee that white knee socks with shorts and sneakers just doesn't work? Thank you.:bang:

:laugh: Thank you I was thinking the same thing. Forget about calling the regular police call the fashion police. :loser:

I know the Anthony's are stuck in an alternate universe. After six months one would think that they would have one lucid moment where they would actually come to the realization that maybe their darling daughter did this awful deed.

the A's know kc has lied over and over, kc was a thief, GA even said 'I guess I really don't know my daughter' after viewing 1200 *advertiser censored* pix..........come on, the writing is on the wall.........if the ants can't retain that then they need serious mental help...........all of them. IMO

9 days....the below link takes you to the activities and phone pings on June 24th. The infamous gas can day. She has the confrontation the the trunk of her car. Panics and drives off. She needs to get rid of the body asap. Phone pings a few minutes later at Chicksaw/Suburban where Caylee's body was found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-24&c=4

I think it is the 20th that she dumps her, the day her texts says she ran out of gas, this is the same area Tony picked her up at (I don't believe the 23rd date) I think she had the body in the trunk when she ran out of gas and had to dump the body, and did exactly what it appears, she walked into the woods and chucked her down the slope. I am not sure the body moved much in the water, if it got stuck on that tree they pulled out it easily could have remained about where it landed. The 20th is closer to the forensic data too.

I think the brush with George prompted her to dump the vehicle and start talking about the smell and squirrels to Amy.

Would someone puh-lease tell Lee that white knee socks with shorts and sneakers just doesn't work? Thank you.:bang:

It's his feeble attempt to be cool. It's not working. Nothing makes a man look so small as to tear down a memorial meant for a child. Heartless but I already knew that.:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back