NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

Sounds like maybe NG producer Naticia has some contacts with LE. NG saying things in the opener that I haven't heard before.

I agree about Natisha must having a contact b/c I was thinking that same thing the other day. I like Natisha she's my favorite NG producer. She's different from the other reporters.

Dr. Lee referring to LE taking everything as a shot gun approach..seize it all he says.

Asking Lee what LE was looking for from things taken at A home.

Yes, Dr. Lee, life goes on...for everyone but Caylee. Is anyone else a bit sickened by this man?

MW talking..the body was put in a plastic bag then she took a second bag and wrapped it up with duct tape. She double bagged the body according to their sources.

Mark: Sources: Plastic bag over body. Bag broke - maybe - KC took second bag and wrapped it in duct tape and drove around with it for days.

Mark Williams saying he's hearing KC used 2 bags on the body. Double Bagged it then wrapped it with duct tape.

Now they're saying there were two bags used "she double bagged the body."

Wow.

Double bagged the body....started with one then when the smell was too bad, she wrapped it on another bag and then duct taped the whole mess.

I think I'm going to be ill.

Mark Williams is giving off new info. The body was double bagged.

Was bag black? Original bag broke, stench was awful, Casey drove it around for a while; second bag was used by Casey, and she used duct tape to wrap it and dumped it in woods.

Body was double bagged. First bag broke? His sources tell him? Duct taped at the end so she could still carry it around in the trunk?

When George retrieved the Gas cans he noticed the smell & KC dumped the Body because he thought she was going to call LE

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back