NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

This would be a reason there is no way I believe it was an accident....driving around with the smell of your dead daughter all happy go lucky does not say ACCIDENT!

didn't she wrap towels around the body and then put her in the bag (s) ? That would mean she killed her in the house? I have missed a bunch, sick little ones... did i hear them say they removed a tree?

Showing shots of the crime scene being processed....glad they put up some barriers so they can do what needs to be done for this poor angel with thier full concentration, out of the prying eye of a defence team that will grasp at straws to try to find any fault in the proceedure.

I admired Nejame because he drew the line when asked to respond on behalf of KC's defense -- he would only talk to CA and GA and not speak for JB.

I was impressed with this new attorney BC BUT he loses credibility when he crosses the line, not speaking in the parents defense but in KC's defense and her words on the kidnapper -- the other ZFG.

It is one thing to say the A's believe it was the Nanny but BC seems to be representing KC as well as JB and the Dream Team.

How can BC claim that there will be no more inconsistencies when the A's meet with investigators, if they, including him, are still going to spew the same Zanny story? In other words, the A's will say what they always have said, but according to BC, they are being honest now, honestly!

I wonder why we haven't seen the receipts from Winn Dixie but yet we've seen the Target receipts? I wonder if something of significance is on that receipt? It has always bothered me.

rosepetal, (love your name) I am legal-speak stupid. What is the difference between pro bono and free? I thought they meant the same thing. . . not being sarcastic, here, just uninformed.

Well, we have a couple of poor, inner city murders about here in my hometown...think Dr. Lee will help them, since "here in America" everybody deserves a proper defense?

Still going with the Nanny story. I turned it off, Im sick of hearing the Nanny did it. Yeah I guess the Nanny was looking up choloroform and neck breaking too! :furious:

they will probably say, well she did have a key, I know how you feel it gets to me and I have to take a break from it...

didn't she wrap towels around the body and then put her in the bag (s) ? That would mean she killed her in the house? I have missed a bunch, sick little ones... did i hear them say they removed a tree?

I'm under the impression she wraped her in something that leads back to the house, I have not heard anything about a tree :)

Yep. He lost his credibility when he testified in the Mike Peterson case here in NC. Spitting ketchup all over the courtroom and saying there was too much blood for an accident but not enough for murder. He was a total mess.

Not to mention...OJ
thank you to whomever is posting..I am happily in mexico but...there is nothing here on CNN- just International news..I am trying to keep up.

:blowkiss:

the 911 operator kills me when she repeats the names while obviously writing it down

They need to stop playing that song with little Caylee singing. It breaks my heart! BUT, they need to start looping that audio into Casey's cell. :behindbar

It breaks my heart to keep hearing that little baby singing that song. I agree, let Casey hear that over and over.

Someone asked at the presser earlier today why they were removing trees and the spokesman didn't know.

speaking of duct tape, on Issues w/JVM tonight, a caller said that when you tear off a piece of duct tape, both your prints AND the person who used the roll of tape before you would be on there (try the experiment). So there may be at least 2 sets of prints on the tape that was found on the skull.

Now isn't that interesting !!!

We do not factually know that though. I have my theories on when the deed was done as does everyone else LOL but who knows!

Not a fact - It's just my opinion.

And my opinion is that on June 24th at 2:30 pm (9 days of decomposition in the FLA heat) the smell would have been easily noticable from a mere few away.....

how can the trail lead to the skull? didnt the meter reader pick up the bag and the skull rolled out?

I'm sure they've identified the place where the bag was resting so that's probably what they meant. Leading to where it was before it was discovered and disturbed by the meter reader.

NG to MW = Since discovery of remains no GA/CA visits to the jail, correct? Correct.

Well, we have a couple of poor, inner city murders about here in my hometown...think Dr. Lee will help them, since "here in America" everybody deserves a proper defense?

if they get him worldwide press coverage and a couple of nancy grace appearances, maybe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back