Nancy Grace ,Monday,Feb, 9, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! And why is it we're just now hearing what Casey's wishes were after the eulogy written by Cindy and plans for the memorial were published???
:clap::clap::clap:

Ding! Ding! Ding! You just hit the jackpot!!!!!

24 people on the dis-invite list.

That's too bad. And if this is a public memorial, shouldn't the call it a banned list? Dis invited means that they would have HAD to be invited.

my tv keeps cutting out, bad signal I guess. who did they say would be having a memorial at the site where her remains were found?

nevermind, saw the answer a few posts up.:eek:

I thought LP already had a memorial at blanchard park?

JB reading the statement again. Casey is trying to make this about her. I doubt she'll even watch the memorial service.

That's too bad. And if this is a public memorial, shouldn't the call it a banned list? Dis invited means that they would have HAD to be invited.

Yeah, I should've said banned. Only point I'm making is I doubt the banned 24 are reprobates and protesters as people like to say. Maybe there will be some of those too, but the banned 24 are actual real people who probably mightily wanted to go and pay their respects in a peaceful way. Oh well.

Exactly! And why is it we're just now hearing what Casey's wishes were after the eulogy written by Cindy and plans for the memorial were published???

KC doesn't have a pot to pizz in nor should EVEN be allowed any say at all as far as Im concerned, she got her wish when Caylee died , and she had her funeral by tossing her in the woods! Im glad KC is sitting there in jail stewing in her own juices, Caylee is getting one hell of a send off and KC can't stand it

Unleash the lawyers time ~ Nancy asking Alex Sanchez, if Casey was on cross-exam, how come you (Casey) didn't have time to write an eulogy? AS says question wouldn't be allowed. Jason Ocean: didn't see anything objectionable with Casey's statement, thinks anything would be misconstrued. Susan Moss: this statement could come in against her if she took the stand, takes away any sympathy anybody might have had left for Casey.

Nancy says Casey should've said thank you to everybody who's loved Caylee and searched for her.

Tell him Nancy!!! Oh pulleease, LP trying to make it sound like he's holding his 'memorial' as a favor to the Anthonys. Gimmie a break!!

Yeah, I should've said banned. Only point I'm making is I doubt the banned 24 are reprobates and protesters as people like to say. Maybe there will be some of those too, but the banned 24 are actual real people who probably mightily wanted to go and pay their respects in a peaceful way. Oh well.

I thought dis invite was their word. Sorry bout that.

What are they calling this list?

Leonard's on now. Nancy asking him about his decision to have his little memorial at the same time as the family. Another commerical break before Leonard finishes his answer.

It bugs me how NG sticks up for CA all the time and treats her like she is a saint. I think CA is out for all the money she can get and plans to live off this foundation money. There is alot of talk on blogs from people supposedly in the know that state CA and KC have been arguing over this memorial and the remains for a long time now and that there was a deal from Fox for exclusive rights to the memorial but that Fox walked away from it after the arguing etc. Don't know how true it is but reading it in quite a few places. Also CA aligning herself with that crooked Kid Finders. Kathi Belich is supposedly looking into alot of this and also where the money that may be collected is going from this memorial. I tell you all the A's make me sick except for GA. I don't think he is involved in all this. Its all about money and greed and power. CA wants power and KC wants power and thats the biggest reason that poor Caylee is dead in my opinion.

ITA. Nancy needs a freaking wake-up call.

O/T: Kathi B is looking at it, there was a blurb about it on their website, after the talk about JB's presser.

Caller mentions conflict between Casey and her mother. Expert saying Casey still trying to stick the knife into her mother by note today. Casey needs all attention on her and this was a way to get it back on her even from behind bars.

and yet, casey won't be at a public service that she specifically asked her parents to not hold, and cindy will be front and center. this isn't about Caylee, it never was and it never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB