Nancy Grace ,Monday,Feb, 9, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Caylee been cremated or not? I thought I heard Natisha say BC said it wasn't decided yet.

and yet, casey won't be at a public service that she specifically asked her parents to not hold, and cindy will be front and center. this isn't about Caylee, it never was and it never will be.
You're right ~ Casey will be in her little cell and her mother will be front and center. I wonder if Casey will need more anxiety meds??? MOO

Prayers to Richard on NG, she said he is battling leukemia...

So what's LP trying to accomplish now..?

I don't think he can stand having the spotlight on anyone but himself

So what's LP trying to accomplish now..?

I don't think he can stand having the spotlight on anyone but himself

Did you hear him hem and haw? First he tried to say it was for all the people Cindy banned, then it was to draw the protesters away from the church. I wish he'd just come out and admit he wants all eye on him. At least that would be an honest answer. Like Nancy said, he's trying to upstage Caylee's memorial.

caylee_memorial_web-FIX.gif

Just a heads up for tommorow.

24 is a lot of people, but I think we call all guess who might be on that list. I wonder if Cindy has banned any of the media............she doesn't like KB.

Did you hear him hem and haw? First he tried to say it was for all the people Cindy banned, then it was to draw the protesters away from the church. I wish he'd just come out and admit he wants all eye on him. At least that would be an honest answer. Like Nancy said, he's trying to upstage Caylee's memorial.

I dont like the idea of having a memorial at the same time either. seems innapropriate.

wouldn't protesters protest a private memorial as well?

Don't believe LP.....He's not making any sense..... as usual.

He must think very highly of himself if he expects the protesters to leave Caylee's memorial just because he's around the corner havig his own

I usually like LP and what he has to say but I can't agree with him having another memorial elsewhere. This memorial is becoming a circus and a money making scheme. It makes me sick. I don't even want to watch it or watch the coverage of it.

You hit the nail on the head Chilly

LP has an enormous EGO.....

He's the "Worlds Greatest Bounty Hunter" & "Everyone id Jealous of Him"...

He even has a Gigantic flashing neon "PADILLA" sign infront of his office

BOLDED BY BOSTON

LP <> CA <> KC <> LP

The narcissistic control triangle?

wouldn't protesters protest a private memorial as well?
We'll see what happens, but I thought the protesters were mainly around when Casey was on house arrest? I don't see what the worry is about. :confused:

I think he is just trying to annoy CA. which isn't any better than trying to upstage them. I could complain more about him, but I think CA opened this can of worms when she decided to black list people. If everyone's focus was on Caylee, none of this would be happening, they are all to blame, IMO

Nancy talking about Caylee being 'secretly cremated'. Casey wanted her to be buried. No answer really whether the cremation has actually taken place or these are the plans for Caylee.

No one seems to know whether Caylee has or hasn't been cremated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname