Nancy Grace Show - Monday, November 10, 2008

I am kind of disappointed in the NG show today and all the time they are using to talk about the holloway case. I bet she gives this case 10 minutes at the end. boo hoo.
I was hoping 10 minutes ago that she'd at least give Caylee the second half hour, but now I'm beginning to believe you might be right. After all that happened this weekend I'm really disappointed! I wouldn't mind hearing about JVDS if he were being charged with Natalee's death.

I am kind of disappointed in the NG show today and all the time they are using to talk about the holloway case. I bet she gives this case 10 minutes at the end. boo hoo.

Me too. It is news for the Holloway's but.....

Maybe that's why my fingernails keep tapping on the table, 2nite.:-(

I like the comment, "This guy's a walking felony," though.

Perhaps she's rethinking her coverage of the case. :waitasec:

What with all that went on today all she can give Caylee is 10 mins. :mad: I thought it was going to be a full hour.

Why not be a man and tell law enforcement what happened? Because (theoretically) Joran is involved in organized crime in the international sex trade. He was protecting the rest of the group he's involved in behind his guise as a young student.

Maybe this is the begining of the end for Caylee, everyone else has bailed out on her, maybe NG too. TES has given up. I'm sad. Until KC goes to trial, this just may very well be it. The only plus side to this would be we wont have to see and hear as much from CA.

I was hoping 10 minutes ago that she'd at least give Caylee the second half hour, but now I'm beginning to believe you might be right. After all that happened this weekend I'm really disappointed! I wouldn't mind hearing about JVDS if he were being charged with Natalee's death.

Remember Nancy's Bombshells are always two days old.

Joran and KC, the pair made in heaven... uh well maybe that other place.

LP on now!

Talking about picture of cross and how they ended up searching in the River..very sludgy and murky. They worked at it for 4-5 hours.

LP said the river is like a garbage dump. Impossible to find anything in there.

LP - "We found a small bead at the base of the tree" (where the cross was)

Dr. on now talking about if they found anything most likely soft tissue.

NG- Does water accelerate or slow decomp..It slows it down.

What with all that went on today all she can give Caylee is 10 mins. :mad: I thought it was going to be a full hour.

I think this has all turned into a power play. NG is not used to being upstaged by Murt "I'm just one man with a camera," and all the events that transpired today. He scooped her...so we only get 10 min.

LP.........found small bead at the base of the tree where the cross was. There's slug at the shortline of the Econ river. Dr. Perper.........he believes Caylee's body isn't in Florida? Decomp slower in water than exposed above ground.

Being buried would be the slowest rate of decomposition.

Joran and KC, the pair made in heaven... uh well maybe that other place.

Let 'em share a cell. Throw in Scott P., Diane D., Susan S.

Last one standing is shot.

Has LP taken off a couple pounds?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500