Nancy Grace Special 11/28/08 Friday "What Happened The First Month."

Cadaver dog handler giving testimony. Talking about his dog and the Osceola deputy's dogs alerting in the back yard and on the Sunfire.

Showing the first hearing where the cadaver dog handlers were testifying to what the dogs hit on. :clap:

Missed the first 15 minutes, but will watch the first part when it's repeated in a few hours.......

Casey talking about the phone call she says she got from Caylee on July 15th

LE removed playhouse. They should have removed the POOL !!

We have one of those pools and they hold a lot of water. I don't think it would have been possible for KC to drain the pool, bury Caylee and refill the pool without someone noticing it. The water bill alone would have reflected major water usage and the backyard would have been soaked.

Isn't the sandbox in the area the dogs hit?

yepper. I personally think/wish they would tear up the whole friggin back yard. If nothing is there, let LE pay landscapers to put it back together again. I think it would be worth it. The movement and re-planting of the Hibiscus Bush has always bothered me.

Lying about phone call from Zani.
Caylee talking about a book. Seemed "fine".
Det questioned why Caylee wasn't upset. Casey said it was crazy she didn't get upset, and then in the next sentence says she never gets upset when she doesn't see her, only her mom. Big jealousy red flag there!

i know this is Nancy Grace thread, but for anyone thats interested of what search was done and where here you go:
7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

---------------------

MARCH 17

GOOGLE:

*Chloroform

WICOPEDIA:

*Inhalation
*Chloroform
*Alcohol
*Acetone
*Peroxide
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Death

MARCH 21

GOOGLE:

*How to make Chloroform
*Self Defense
*House hold weapons
*Neck breaking
*Shovel

WICOPIDEA:

*Shovel

BLOGSPOT.COM
SCISPOT.COM
DRUGLIBRARY.COM
INSTRUCTABLES.COM

*Making weapons out of house hold products
*Chloroform
*Chloroform Habit
*How to make Chloroform
*Chloro2

The jail call..............Cindy is talking to Casey like she was 8 years old

on March 21 Cindy called Bank of America 4 times and I'm not sure who after, maybe KC.

yepper. I personally think/wish they would tear up the whole friggin back yard. If nothing is there, let LE pay landscapers to put it back together again. I think it would be worth it. The movement and re-planting of the Hibiscus Bush has always bothered me.

That replanting of the Hibiscus bothers me too. Hubby and I do all our own landscaping, and moving a shrub isn't something that's usual.

Let us know if there is anything new! (We are watching Kung Fu Panda at the moment even tho I have it on dvr...can't watch it right now! LOL)

I can't believe how bad Casey treats her mother and Cindy just lets it ride.................

they definitely need to play that jailhouse phone call for the jury. "THEY JUST WANT CAYLEE BACK,.. THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING CAYLEE BACK." That statement speaks VOLUMES. She was jealous of her own daughter! That's motive jmo

When is it that they did that again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back