Nancy Grace ---- Thursday 12/11/08

Duct tape - they don't know if there was duct tape on the skull - Tim doesn't know - we've heard about it but no one will verify it - I still think if there was duct tape it was to support her kidnapping theory

Tim M telling NG the bag wasn't buried. Indentation in the ground shows it was just lying there for a long time.

If he's right, the *advertiser censored* didn't even go through the trouble to bury the baby.

KC is too lazy. That's why I always thought the dumpster was the best possibility. And today's revelation tells just how lazy she was. Thank goodness she was, IMO.

I wish they would quit showing Caylee............it just makes me want to cry to see her singing on TV.............

god that song kills me.

:cry:

Jewelery ???

I can't imagine Caylee was put in the bag with jewelry. That seems pretty sentimental. Trashbag and jewelry? Especially if it's nice jewelry? When it could be hocked?

Why not a blanket if she was going to go that route? Nothing would surprise me, but a naked baby with some sort of jewelry, even if it were simple beads sounds too sweet for KC.

Seeing things like this. Just wish sometimes you could give your life in the place of someone else ya know?

=/

Wow _ I wish NAncy would quit showing Caylee singing _ just so sad

Is there a live cam at the Anthonys? Could someone post the link please?

Well there had to be something with the body to get LE to go scour the house again - someone mentioned sand - that would make the body too heavy, Casey wouldn't be able to pick it up and throw it where it was located, unless someone helped her that was much stronger

I'm thinking it was the bag and the duct tape - the way it was cut - i.e. the knife in the car

Was there duct tape found in the car? Or scraps of it? I don't remember My guess is that they will look at the tear marks and compare them to see if they fit or are the same in nature

I can't imagine Caylee was put in the bag with jewelry. That seems pretty sentimental. Trashbag and jewelry? Especially if it's nice jewelry? When it could be hocked?

Why not a blanket if she was going to go that route? Nothing would surprise me, but a naked baby with some sort of jewelry, even if it were simple beads sounds too sweet for KC.

I swear when NG was on JVM I heard her say something about an earring.

Maybe there was an earring on her ear.

Maybe they are back at the house looking for the other one?

WOW Tim Miller said he was back near th find site and there was an indentation and weeds were thick and grew up around the area where the bag was and All I could think of was CA and Ga are going to go to their graves thinking about that precious little girl laying there so close to their home. Tim made me cry again.

Wow _ I wish NAncy would quit showing Caylee singing _ just so sad

I KNOW! It's so sad! My daughter is here in the room with me and she even says that it's so sad to hear it - she was so precious

HEaring tomorrow at 11:30

I heard it and they were referring to the Danielle Van Dam case...she had an earring on her remains

That sounds plausible. Maybe she had pierced ears? Edit/ ok that was silly. It's not like she was wearing clip-ons. oy.

So does anyone know if LE can take the A's computers???

No one allowed in the FBI lab for an autopsy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back