Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

Kyle is his name. Been to at least two foster homes. Aunt is one of the abusers.

The Anthony's PIs have 2 new promising leads ~ sightings.

I believe them as much as their pizza theory...........IMO, lies again just to keep up their denial story..............:behindbar

Actually, the teen escaped to a nearby gym.

NG just said my exact words. Gaia thanks I thought I heard her say it was in a gym of a school. The boy was raw around the chains on his legs & dirty. I'll say it again may they rot in ****! A huge heavy chain was used to keep him captive. :furious:

It's these things that shake you to your core. Wondering what in the world is wrong with some people.

What about these "secret recordings"??? That CA and GA were grilling KC about what happened to Caylee??

Anyone know anything about this?

Not only is it not a bombshell, but I don't get what the point is in repeating this. It's like they are trying to discourage people from searching for her and I don't find that at all helpful, with all due respect to TM of course who I think does wonderful things. But I don't get the motivation behind these TES statements being made.
Caylee's body may not be found, but her teeth and bones may be. For Tim to say anything like that is irresponsible. moo

another sad story for the boy with 'parents of the year'!!!

What about these "secret recordings"??? That CA and GA were grilling KC about what happened to Caylee??

I think it's Cindy's parents grilling her, not Cindy grilling KC

Not only is it not a bombshell, but I don't get what the point is in repeating this. It's like they are trying to discourage people from searching for her and I don't find that at all helpful, with all due respect to TM of course who I think does wonderful things. But I don't get the motivation behind these TES statements being made.

Makes me wonder if her remains haven't already been found and they just don't want people to waste their time ? :confused::confused:

Caylee's body may not be found, but her teeth and bones may be. For Tim to say anything like that is irresponsible. moo

Agreed, bones, teeth, clothing, more tissue or DNA evidence in some area or another.
Come out and say that you are sorry, but your group can't find this person, but don;t say that they are unfindable. THere is no excuse for that.

ITA Caylee needs to be found & in my heart it will happen, maybe not as soon as we all want her to be found.....but she will be found & no one should give up looking for her.

Neighbors knew something wrong in 17 yr old home situation but did not call police

It's probably about when Geo. and C. visited KC in prison and grilled her with questions and she gave them more of her BS stories..... just guessin'.

:crazy:

No, just waiting for what Nancy has to say! MOO

I think it's Cindy's parents grilling her, not Cindy grilling KC

Do you know anything about this tape(s)? If it is Cindy's parents, when did they grill her? I didn't think they saw/spoke to KC after Caylee went missing.

Neighbors knew something wrong in 17 yr old home situation but did not call police
What a nightmare! And that poor boy will never get over this!!!

What in the heck is wrong with people? Is the entire world crazy!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back