NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

Some controversy on the tape-- Dominic C said he and JH went to the death site in November. JH videotaped the spot. Later, Dominic C said he asked JH for the video and JH allegedly said that he had taped over the November footage. Now Dominic C is wondering why all of a sudden JH produces the footage.

What the HELL?..LP just said DC (in Nov) said they found Caylee & she was dead..Did I hear that right?

WOW - What did LP just say? Did he say that the one bounty hunter went to get the body on Nov. 15th so that's why they filmed it?
He said that the PI said all that.
Is he meaning this was said in November, that they knew Caylee's remains were there then?

Showing photo of PI with video camera. Video supposedly shows no body where Caylee was found in Dec.

As was mentioned in one of today's news articles, of course it doesn't show a body, Caylee's body wasn't found, her dismantled skeleton was painstakingly recovered from an acre of land that had be clear cut.... by the same LE who are now being criticized.

IF the video was not of the exact area and the remains were scattered over a 1 acre area then what does this video prove???

I m not liking LP anymore

He says anything when "the location of wind is blowing at the moment"

LP just said, Jim H told him he had a film. He said Jim H. said Dominic C. told him they found Caylee, Hoover asked if she was alive, answered NO...going to get her".

I don't know what to think about that conversation, but I'm SURE the video doesn't reveal any such bag of remains AT THE SITE.

showing jailhouse video of GA and KC, crying wants to come home, can't do anything while inside.
showing jailhouse video of LA and KC talking.
showing sherriff saying community needs closure

Showing LA talking to Casey in jail. Sure sounds like he is trying to get a location of the body from her!!!

IF the video was not of the exact area and the remains were scattered over a 1 acre area then what does this video prove???
It will prove nothing. But Baez will use it for his hocus pocus!

I swear that's what he said. That the BH Casey told the BH Hoover that she was not alive but that they were going to get her now. And that was on the 15th. He said the video was not of the same area. I will need to go back and listen again...could just be LP being cryptic. I will TIVO and go back again and listen.

It doesn't prove anything to me except somebody knew she was in that area. MOO

The more they play those tapes and more I hear them talk....what family talks like this? They all use way too many big words that are not necessary:mad:

LP just said, Jim H told him he had a film. He said Jim H. said Dominic C. told him they found Caylee, Hoover asked if she was alive, answered NO...going to get her".

I don't know what to think.

This makes no sense at all...is LP having health issue's?

I swear that's what he said. That the BH Casey told the BH Hoover that she was not alive but that they were going to get her now. And that was on the 15th. He said the video was not of the same area. I will need to go back and listen again...could just be LP being cryptic. I will TIVO and go back again and listen.
Just a quick correction ~ Dominick Casey & Hoover are Private Investigators. :)

He said that the PI said all that.
Is he meaning this was said in November, that they knew Caylee's remains were there then?

That's how I took it :confused:

Not even Mark Williams knows what's going on..He thinks there could be that 'daisy chain' LP talked about last night.

talking about the meter reader.
motives? involved in any way?
reasonable doubt?
smoke and mirrors...

This is the first time Mark seems confused. I like Jean she's more mellow than Jane. Happy New Year Nancy G!!! We miss you~~

I don't know what to think.

*respectfully snipped*

I agree, do not know what to think anymore... LP just came out and said the A's PI knew on November 15th. :crazy: Is this why JB is filing the motions?

Thank you, I'm at work and watching through the posts :)
and this just floors me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back