NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

Ok - here is what he said. LP said he met PI Hoover when he was security for the A's, and that he had mentioned he had a video of the area. When LP asked him how he had a video of the area...he said that PI Casey had called him back on the 15th and told him Caylee had been found. PI Hoover asked PI Casey if she was alive and he said no...but that they were going to get her right now. LP said about 2 hours later he showed back up and had a video that was a couple of minutes long...but was not of the exact spot where Caylee was ultimately found.

Wow. That sure sounds like they acted on some tip that Caylee was in the area...they just missed the spot. That is assuming LP is correct. Wow.

Two callers and no mention of how beautiful NG's twins are. THAT'S a welcome change. Lawyer Shafer says about the video "how would someone know to go to that spot?" Speculating on whether a PI has a lawyer/client responsibility.

JH apparently knew Caylee was there, and dead, DC apparently also knew. They told LP? so he also knew? but when they went there, they couldn't find her.
Is this what LP said?

I swear that's what he said. That the BH Casey told the BH Hoover that she was not alive but that they were going to get her now. And that was on the 15th. He said the video was not of the same area. I will need to go back and listen again...could just be LP being cryptic. I will TIVO and go back again and listen.

Makes me wonder if Casey did in fact tell them where she was, heads are gonna roll if it come to past that Baez and hi bunch knew where Caylee was all along!!:rolleyes:

The more they play those tapes and more I hear them talk....what family talks like this? They all use way too many big words that are not necessary:mad:
I agree. They are unlike anyone! It's very confusing!

Ok - here is what he said. LP said he met PI Hoover when he was security for the A's, and that he had mentioned he had a video of the area. When LP asked him how he had a video of the area...he said that PI Casey had called him back on the 15th and told him Caylee had been found. PI Hoover asked PI Casey if she was alive and he said no...but that they were going to get her right now. LP said about 2 hours later he showed back up and had a video that was a couple of minutes long...but was not of the exact spot where Caylee was ultimately found.

Wow. That sure sounds like they acted on some tip that Caylee was in the area...they just missed the spot. That is assuming LP is correct. Wow.
LP was in orlando in Nov, but he wasn't doing security at that time.
He was doing security in August!!!
So was this alleged video taped in Nov, or August?
Are there any ties to the meter reader, and these guys. my own question, not on NG

If Baez knew that Caylee was dead and Casey told him the area where the body was, isn't Baez legally required to tell LE where the body is etc? I didn't think that attorneys can hide evidence etc.

I m not liking LP anymore

He says anything when "the location of wind is blowing at the moment"

He's now coming up with some HUGE blockbuster claims that LE's going to want to know more about..He has to know he can face some kind of charges? if it's all a crock of crap so why risk it?

Makes me wonder if Casey did in fact tell them where she was, heads are gonna roll if it come to past that Baez and hi bunch knew where Caylee was all along!!:rolleyes:

JB would not be obligated to tell where she was, but sending PIs to the local to check for evidence would be a major problem, supposedly these guys didn't work for him at this time though, so how long have they known where the remains were?

JH apparently knew Caylee was there, and dead, DC apparently also knew. They told LP? so he also knew? but when they went there, they couldn't find her.
Is this what LP said?

LP's claims get bigger and bigger every night, guess we better sit back and consider the source and see what comes out.

Is this what LP said?
That's what I understood him to say, but I don't know if I'm interpretting this all correctly!:crazy:

Is this what LP said?

NO, he didn't say those words "they couldn't find her". He said the video is of a different area.

Is this what LP said?

That's what he said! But I assume since they didn't find the body they figured it was a dead end. I am totally shocked that they blew right past that comment!!! That is unbelievable!!! Of course I am behind now on the broadcast since I went back to verify...perhaps she will raise the issue again later? Geez - pretty dumb if she doesn't. I find that to be a real Nancy Grace bombshell!!!

Edit> Now it seems even more important that they figure out where the video was actually shot.

KC on tape to LA: "No one once has said anything for me. About how much I love my daughter..."

Talking about being privileged info if Baez talked with the PI's?? Or no privilege?? Client holds the privilege, some may be waived at trial if it is useful to them.

was that LA and KC high five??????

LP's claims get bigger and bigger every night, guess we better sit back and consider the source and see what comes out.
When this video was shot, wasn't LP swearing Caylee was in the Econ River at Blanchard Park? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back