Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good Lord, they just need to save the tax payers money & say "hey, we all lied, there was no nanny, there was no Zeinda."

Great to see you back, LeLe1953!

I wonder what will happen if the Anthony's refuse to be deposed? If it is a valid subpoena, they should have to comply, IMO.

EXACTLY! WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?
The whole family is goofy.
If for not getting money from other people (sponges) the A's couldn't even have money for food.
The A family would of lost the house, had no famous lawyers and be on welfare if not for this goulish crime!
If this was onee of us, would we get away with any of this?
NOT IN MY TOWN!!!
If this was me, the trial would have already happened and I'd be sitting in state prison!

I think the big deal is that if the A's answer truthfully to the questions they'll inevitably asked, they're going to end up admitting there's no proof there was ever a nanny and that Casey's stories about the nanny changed. Those admissions would be VERY bad for Casey during her criminal trial. Nancy Grace panelists seem to think that if the public gets wind of these answers, the jury pool will be tainted.

(tainted by the truth, IMO :waitasec:)
OK, I'll agree with this. It's so confusing though! I also agree with the expert on the panel who said this should be after the criminal trial. MOO

John Morgan!!!! One of the biggest ambulance chasing attorneys in Florida. Not surprising he's involved in this case. Unbelievable

It's always possible they want the depos kept secret from Casey. After all, if she killed a toddler in cold blood she's certainly capable of taking out the rest of the family as well.

Me thinks they were the next on her list! :eek:

oh A family and lawyers want depose secret for jury pool.......so to me that means they will say there was NO zanny, WE lied and our daughter murdered CAYLEE in the depose......that would impact the jurors............IMO it sure would tie it all up!

Those A's sure do make me mad. :furious: Just how do they expect that ZFG's name would be cleared if they, (the Anthonys), stipulate that the depositions remain secret? :banghead: This whole family is like no other I have ever seen before in my life!

**Not towards you personally passionflower, just used your post to respond from. :blowkiss:

My theory is.....Because the media may be the tool which began the "witch hunt" by it's bits of information that hadn't been proven or disproven yet, than perhaps the same media can affect the same ppl with this new information?

Just a guess. :)

~Khaki

WELCOME!
kc should never of counter sued...........ZFG

Nancy! Where have you been all of my websleuth life?! :blowkiss:

Not only are you knowledgeable, your explanations are so easy for me to understand (and my eyes usual glaze over when legal things come up!:crazy:)

lol-- thank you! I appreciate the compliment and am very happy to help when I can :crazy:

So, the defense would have to go to court and ask a judge to hold the depositions and the videos until after the criminal trial.

Great to see you back, LeLe1953!

I wonder what will happen if the Anthony's refuse to be deposed? If it is a valid subpoena, they should have to comply, IMO.

Contempt of court charges. I suspect that if the depositions are filmed they will all take the 5th.

Why on earth does everyone in the family get to call the shots on who, what, when, where. Are they in charge? I don't think so. They are subject to the same laws & treatment as the rest of us & that usually aint so special when it comes to this stuff. Since when can you tell LE what you will & won't do?? I wanna smack them all into next year & shout from the roof tops YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. I think the protesters need to come back & hold signs up to that affect. To say, we won't tell you squat unless you do it MY way is really telling everyone to bend over & take it a little deeper. They pizz me off.

I wish some other party or group would hold a public memorial, and that it would be packed with people who fell in love with our sweet angel...and that CA has the 5,000 seat memorial and no one shows up for their's. :furious:

Whoever posted above that they think the A's are in up to their necks is so right!

OK, I'll agree with this. It's so confusing though! I also agree with the expert on the panel who said this should be after the criminal trial. MOO

I definitely see why it seems like ZFG's suit should have to wait-- but it's a tricky business. It's not ZFG's fault Casey is standing trial for first degree murder. Should plaintiffs' rights automatically be tabled just because they were wronged by someone who happens to be accused of murder?

:waitasec:Talking now about the A family is broken and never normal again..........geez......who would of guessed?:boohoo:

Good grief! All of the A's have already said they never met the nanny, talked to the nanny, saw pics of the nanny, heard Caylee ever talk about the nanny.........SHE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST

So why not do a deposition and say that?, because it hurts KC's defense alibi and 'mistruth' that's why.

I definitely see why it seems like ZFG's suit should have to wait-- but it's a tricky business. It's not ZFG's fault Casey is standing trial for first degree murder. Should plaintiffs' rights automatically be tabled just because they were wronged by someone who happens to be accused of murder?

Good point!

showing Caylee's 3rd birthday party.....flowers by front door etc............sad.......by August everyone knew she was gone by the hair in car and smell of car.........

I wish some other party or group would hold a public memorial, and that it would be packed with people who fell in love with our sweet angel...and that CA has the 5,000 seat memorial and no one shows up for their's. :furious:

Whoever posted above that they think the A's are in up to their necks is so right!

I just hope the memorial service is devoted to Caylee and only Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member