Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

Dr. Henry Lee confirms that the 2nd autopsy is complete. Did he say it was complete 5 or 6 days ago!?

Yup..At least part of that rumor was right! Maybe the rest is too?

IMO, all of the defense is stalling for time for the family arrests...............

because the cod is unknown, they need to look into all the details of all the test results

The 2nd autopsy results haven't all come back yet?!?!

2nd autopsy was 5 days ago!!!!!
IMO, the family didn't want to bury CAYLEE because then LE /FBI will be doing arrests.
IMO they will still take their time. I pray I am wrong and CAYLEE can be buried now with dignity & love. MOO

The autopsy was completed 5 days ago???

***THUD***

Some test results haven't come back yet and/or additional tests need to be done? Nancy asking Dr. Lee what Dr. Spitz's findings were and he says he doesn't know. :confused:

Dr Lee doesn't know much about what happened at 2nd autopsy??? I find that hard to believe. IMO

when prosecution releases reports and orig photos then 2nd autopsy results can be compared to first set, according to Dr. Lee

Great Odin's Raven!! If someone knew that baby was rotting in the woods a month before MR found her... words can't express how wrong that is. Wrong. Just... WRONG.

lol....Lee knows nothing. I'm relieved to know he was nowhere near Caylees remains.

now talk about the PI's....."PI - casey had detailed info on where to look for the remains, which is why he went to the scene"

That funeral home pic creeps me out. I'm from the north, we have funeral homes that have flowers, charm and comfort........this looks like just a show room business. PLEASE tell me it is comfy and nice inside!

Looks like they may even have a drive thru window...not really but that looks to be the caliber of the joint.

If they are waiting for an immunity deal before they bury their beloved Granddaughter, that is so sad and selfish. Makes me heartsick.

Missed the first 8 minutes but am catching up. THIS is bombshell news tonight!

The second autopsy is done. WHY won't the Anthony family have the funeral??? This is just too much!

"DC Had detailed information about where to look for the remains" Back in Nov

Well it looks like onother Anthony is going to get locked up along with Casey

All I can say is it's about time

K. Belich stating that JH said DC had DETAILED information as to where to find Caylee's remains.

BOMBSHELL tonight on NG: Second autopsy complete yet Caylee still rests inside the cardboard box while a battle erupts over the brokering of her remains :(

5 or 6 days ago!!
so nice of granny and grampy to leave their beloved granddaughter in a freekin cardboard box.:mad: :furious: :mad:
wth is the matter with them???!:eek:

:cow: moo

So....why exactly does JB need to send pics and x-rays around the country? Spitz did the "second" autopsy, right there in Florida.

NG is reiterating that the PI's knew where the body was a month before it was found by MR. :burn:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back