Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

Lee is making no sense.....which is normal.

Does he understand English? NG asked where autopsy was done and HL starts talking about toxicology reports???

ahhhhhhhhh, and the a family sat by the bones about that time also........
odd timing..............:eek:

I'm patiently waiting for LE to haul the rest of the Anthony's to the Big House .. :D

Cell Block Anthony ------------->>> :behindbar Lee :behindbar Cindy :behindbar George :behindbar Casey

hoover said dc knew where to search and what to look for

Hoover says that DC went back to the scene on several occasions

JH and DC video and knew about body in the woods............LP says much more to the story, daisy chain and Kronk...........

"DC Had detailed information about where to look for the remains" Back in Nov

Well it looks like onother Anthony is going to get locked up along with Casey

All I can say is it's about time
Which one though? And another thing I can't figure out is it doesn't seem the PIs were in the "exact location".

Uh oh ~ LP's on again and talking about RK again. :eek:

Rut roh. LP is back on MR, hinting that MR may have had inside information.

LP - says the the meter reader got info from someone which is why he was at scene so many times, saying the info came from kc who passed it to la who passed it to kronk

Nancy just gave props to LP - Now he's going on about Krunk again.

He's saying that Lee passed the info on to Krunk

Ha! LP is on and he was right all along.

Oh good gooses! Casey told Lee where the body was, surmises LP.

PI knew for nearly a month and said nothing. Did the Anthonys knowa? JH said that on the 14th of Nov. DC said Caylee was dead and he knew where she was. They went to the scene the weekend of Nov. 19 and 20 and didn't find the remains.

LP - MR got information from someone sho passed it on to MR. LP thinks it was Lee.

NG's unleashed lawyers are commenting now.

Love that Susan Moss! DPenalty...........like to hear more from LP.........

This might explain why Lee suddenly got an attorney. And George and Cindy too.

NG is reiterating that the PI's knew where the body was a month before it was found by MR. :burn:
JH knew on November 15th, we really don't know how long DC knew, all we know is he announced "let's go get her" on the 15th of November. He hadn't worked for JB since 10-01-08. He may have know much earlier.

Which one though? And another thing I can't figure out is it doesn't seem the PIs were in the "exact location".

Uh oh ~ LP's on again and talking about RK again. :eek:

It sure looks like somebody told them the general area.

The PI's were working for the Anthony's so I'm sure they told Cindy & George.

Also, What about this guy Hoover - He knew way back in Nov. & he didn't report this????

Susan Moss hinting at death penalty. Says a jury might want to do more than life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back