Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates tonite...DH has the remote so I have to Tivo and watch later.

:wave:Oh Hello All!

Waiting on a press conference. :clap:

But very sad at the same time.:grouphug::nerves::cry:
At least Caylee will get the proper burial any child deserves.

Drew says that LE will inform "parents" first and then will hold a presser. Clothes were found with the remains. Caylee's sheets were taken from home.

Mike Brooks.........says that there's reports that the remains were wrapped in a sheet.

Those clothes will tell a lot about when Caylee was killed. If it were the night of the 15th, as some people believe, she was likely wearing pjs.

KC buried her pet hamster there. The kids in the neighborhood hung out there and called it the 'Zone'.

Casey had hung out in the area were the body was found & Casey once burried her Pet hamster there

According to a friend of KC's

NG says the announcement can come at any moment - LE working off of a tooth and hair found at the scene.

This place was referred to as "The Zone" by Casey and friends when they were growing up. Casey buried her hamster there.

Look at all that stuff (palm trees, bushes etc) that they have cut down and have lying on tarps in the road. I wonder if all of that stuff will be kept, logged and preserved for trial ?

Jeez, they may have to hold the trial at the crime scene if they do !!

Get ready for the server to crash...formal announcement any minute...

KC buried her pet hamster there. The kids in the neighborhood hung out there and called it the 'Zone'.
It seems the little hampster might have gotten a better burial than her own daughter. MOO

NG says the announcement can come at any moment - LE working off of a tooth and hair found at the scene.

This place was referred to as "The Zone" by Casey and friends when they were growing up. Casey buried her hamster there.

Hamster, kid, no difference to Casey. :furious:

It was indicated that up to 3 inches of bones would be destroyed along with some flesh will go through "maseration process" by forensic pathologists doing tests on the remains

At least she BURIED the hamster. Couldn't even be bothered to do so for her own baby.

Look at all that stuff (palm trees, bushes etc) that they have cut down and have lying on tarps in the road. I wonder if all of that stuff will be kept, logged and preserved for trial ?

Jeez, they may have to hold the trial at the crime scene if they do !!

They can about recreate the crime scene in a lab!!

Hamster, kid, no difference to Casey. :furious:

My thoughts exactly. Since Casey treated Caylee like a doll (toy) then it isn't a stretch that she would consider her the same as her pet.

Man alive, is this girl TWISTED!

Good Evening all!

Local News reporting remains will NOT be announced this evening. (not mentioned on NG show yet)

Then the press release they r waiting for is probably @ them needing to search the area throughout tomorrow. Which we all know from what the media has already reported.

It makes my heartbreak everytime I hear Caylee sing the So please don't take my sunshine away.....:frown::cry::cry:

Get ready for the server to crash...formal announcement any minute...

Probably because NG is saying a formal ID announcement could happen at 'any minute' like it's gonna happen during her show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member