Nancy Grace, Weds. 02/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to post that same thing but couldn't find an unlocked Lee thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-memorial-021109,0,4518634.story

When Lee Anthony eulogized his niece at the pulpit at First Baptist Church, he brought with him a laptop and read from it.

He told the mourners to withhold judgment and to fill their hearts with patience and grace. He spoke about "CMA," saying how much he missed her and will never forget the promise he made to her.

Who is "CMA?"

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.
"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

On last nights show LP said that Lee specifically told him that "CMA" was another name for Casey.

I'd really love to hear from someone like Jessie G. or anyone else that was close to the family.

Can we not watch on ustream anymore? Or does anyone know? I am at my daughters and they don't watch NG and I am missing it. Could watch it there for a few weeks.

i couldn't get NG on ustream either. we'll just have to depend on our fellow sleuthers to tell us what is going on . . .

BC- cremation not done in spite but to keep remains safe at another location than home

Now talking about Caylee. Her remains have been cremated in secret, and her ashes are not in the Anthony home. They are afraid that someone might steal them

Now she's getting to Caylee ~

Showing more of memorial service, GA speaking, and video of Caylee singing.

Reporter from WKMG saying Anthony family attorney confirms Caylee was cremated, authorized on 12/31/08. Remains were cleared from ME's office sometime prior to that date. He's referring also to Casey's statement JB read Monday that Casey didn't want her cremated. Atty. says family wanted remains to be safe, not target of grave robbers or vandals. Also remains not in Anthonys house for fear of theft. Casey signed limited POA giving parents rights to manage remains at funeral home.

Jail has been ordered to video every visitation. Entertaining possibility of one private meeting.

LP...........heard this morning that there is fingerprints and they are Casey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike