Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser clip

EB sound bite: everyone wants me dead

Presser clip

EB sound bite: I'm not the monster people are saying

Presser clip

snippet of 911 call from AB (brooding stage, ha ha ha)

NG: to JC: the father says he knows nothing. HE IS LYING ABOUT THAT TIMELINE.

JC: He said he saw her Thursday night; they went to a festival. Now they say the 24th. (note: first I heard about going to a festival).

Caller: I am so physically sick about this. The she-devil was pre-meditating this for a long time - pulling hair, walking hills, verbal, etc. Adam, who does not deserve to be called a father, should be charged with child neglect.

NG: I agree with you completely. Don't blame the GJ though. The Pros put up the evidence. The GJ is just a charging tool. I'm very very disturbed by the charge. Jean run thru the times CPS was called on this family.

JC: CPS was called by many people. AB saw the black eye, but ZB said she fell in the bathroom and hit her head.

NG: This isn't her only legal woes...

Elly: Goes into bigamy charges, she has 7 other marriages in her past.

NG: wait a minute, wait a minute - looks like she could have been married 3 times at the same time. How did he get hooked up with EB to begin with (naming many many aliases).

Elly: Former husbands names, apparently they met on line avatar sites.

NG: Wait, where she and her husband would play serial games about dismemberment?

Elly: We don't know if it's that same site, but we know they met on line. She moved to OZ to be with him.

NG: what about the amount of time behind bars?

JC: EB will be eligible for parole.

Presser.

Hey Strach, I really think there was a deal made initially by her attorney. Seems like I remember there was outrage about it.

Yes, there was to take DP of the table. The SA went to the media to state that it wasn't off the table altogether. I believe the claus was if EB told the truth so We all figured her lies made the deal void. There's still LWOP unless that was included in the deal to take off the death penalty but I don't remember that having ever been reported.

This is one of the sickest, saddest cases I have ever heard of. I would have loved to raise Zahra.

Ab and whatever her name is played dismemberment game............
Did I hear a bit of AB might get chrged with the dismembership, cover up and hiding
Zahra's body???

Back from commercial

JC speculating multiple cut marks on bones show novice dismembering the body.

Dr Kessler disagrees and explains why.

The End.

presser clip

911 call clip

NG: Right there, she was already dead. Why is he saying that?

JC: Detailed description can be found on the autopsy report.

Dr K: The arm is there, the left clavicle is there, I think she stabbed and stabbed and stabbed.

Everyone let's stop and remember...

Thanks for being patient with me -- I typed as fast as I could, and NG talks and yells like a nascar driver.

Can't get over Dr. K's take that EB stabbed Zahra like this. It's bad enough that she was dismembered, but is this how EB dismembered her? I know I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Hugs,

Mel

ps: Thanks Panthera. I think you got what I missed! You're the best.

Ab and whatever her name is played dismemberment game............
Did I hear a bit of AB might get chrged with the dismembership, cover up and hiding
Zahra's body???

I really think that was inferred. I got that opinion.

I'm pretty sure a stabbing in the neck is how it is worded in the autopsy report. Whereas others say cutting.

Yup, Dr. K was pretty confident that Zahra was stabbed in the neck. I couldn't quite keep up with the cutting and stabbing words...they sure do talk fast.

:maddening:

Mel

You're right it is cuts. i just reread it. It's me not you :blushing:

It could have easily been the other way. I have a soon-to-be-3yo who seems to be on a sleep-strike. :sigh:

However, although I just skimmed it, I know that MEs try not to use terminology that implies a COD unless the COD is clear, and the report says the COD is "undetermined homicidal violence," IIRC.

I thought it was a great suggestion to send the remains to the Smithsonian or analysis.

I thought it was a great suggestion to send the remains to the Smithsonian or analysis.

I agree. Despite the expertise of the ME who performed the autopsy, when they are dealing with unknown COD, another opinion can't hurt. MOO

University of Tennesse would also be good, though the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and Western Carolina also have good foranth labs, IIRC.

Scott Peterson is sitting on death row....the reason EB won't isn't because no COD can be determined.....it's because she made a deal. Sickening

I agree its frustrating Amster but I keep reminding myself that we may not know Zahra was dead or have any of her remains at all if LE had not made that deal.

I take small comfort in the fact that searchers were able to find at least some of those remains based of EB's cooperation and that deal.

I am not happy they had to make a deal but I do not doubt that they did feel they had to.

I'm jumping in a little late but I was under the impression that the neck they are talking about in the autopsy is the neck of the femur which is the bone in the leg, not the head/neck area.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member