Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure will be nice once the lab tests come back & we have some answers. This case is getting to everyone!!!!

I am really concerned that Flyers were not distributed all around the neighborhood on 15 July -- including where the Nanny was supposed to have lived. Per the awesome Google map link someone has posted, all the points of interest; i.e., Anthony home, where Nanny lived, Amy & RM home, Fusion nightclub, are in the same proximity.

I hate to be a naysayer but its possible forensics aren't going to be that useful, if the hair is Caylee's..I mean, its a family car...it is easily explanable by a defense attorney, if that is Caylee's blood in the car, okay that is stronger evidence, and if there is evidence forensically that a dead body was in the car, then that is excellent evidence...but I don't know how likely it is to find traces of a body..a cadaver dog does it by scent...not sure what the physical evidence would be if the body was in a bag or something.

I hate to be a naysayer but its possible forensics aren't going to be that useful, if the hair is Caylee's..I mean, its a family car...it is easily explanable by a defense attorney, if that is Caylee's blood in the car, okay that is stronger evidence, and if there is evidence forensically that a dead body was in the car, then that is excellent evidence...but I don't know how likely it is to find traces of a body..a cadaver dog does it by scent...not sure what the physical evidence would be if the body was in a bag or something.

That's all true BUT the defense is going to have a lot of trouble coming up with an excuse for the cadaver dogs hitting on Cindy's backyard!

Especially since the neighbor can place Casey AT the house when her parents weren't home.

That's all true BUT the defense is going to have a lot of trouble coming up with an excuse for the cadaver dogs hitting on Cindy's backyard!

Especially since the neighbor can place Casey AT the house when her parents weren't home.

Cadaver dog hits+borrowing the shovel is pretty incriminating...but when would she have burried the child in her mother's back yard, or I guess brought the body there for some reason, but what reason?

Have they checked the wooded area behind her mom's house? I assume so, but you never know.

On Larry King mom claims most of these pictures being passed around are BEFORE Caylee went missing. What the heck??

Has it been documented about what was said between Cindy and Casey on the 15th when she returned Caylee to Casey after the visit to Great Grandfather? I wonder if perhaps Caylee cried and begged to stay with GM and GF in the only stable home she knew? And perhaps it triggered a terrible argument between Casey and Cindy, infuriating Casey and lead to that poor baby's death? Jealousy, revenge?

On Larry King mom claims most of these pictures being passed around are BEFORE Caylee went missing. What the heck??

They are obviously from a long time ago. Casey has very short hair in them.
I think the recent ones out at the club, in a blue or purple dress(?) are new

Cadaver dog hits+borrowing the shovel is pretty incriminating...but when would she have burried the child in her mother's back yard, or I guess brought the body there for some reason, but what reason?

Have they checked the wooded area behind her mom's house? I assume so, but you never know.

LE will fit it all together....

the point is the defense will NOT be able to argue, Casey abandoned the car & had NO idea Caylee's body was in there....

Caylee's body was in the backyard.... and the car was in the driveway AND Casey was in the backyard borrowing the shovel for whatever reason.

There are SO many wooded areas right around Cindy's house.... you'd think at least the family would do a search & hope that people would join in & help them. There's NO sense of organization from this family.... all they concentrate on is defending Casey & whining about how nobody wants to focus on Caylee.

It's a shame LE won't use helicopters with heat seeking devices to see if they can pick up any potential bodies in the general area.... but maybe they already have very good reason to believe Caylee was placed in some dumpster weeks before they were even called.

I wonder if LE had the dogs see if they could "hit" on the shovel Casey used?

LE will fit it all together....

the point is the defense will NOT be able to argue, Casey abandoned the car & had NO idea Caylee's body was in there....

Caylee's body was in the backyard.... and the car was in the driveway AND Casey was in the backyard borrowing the shovel for whatever reason.

There are SO many wooded areas right around Cindy's house.... you'd think at least the family would do a search & hope that people would join in & help them. There's NO sense of organization from this family.... all they concentrate on is defending Casey & whining about how nobody wants to focus on Caylee.

It's a shame LE won't use helicopters with heat seeking devices to see if they can pick up any potential bodies in the general area.... but maybe they already have very good reason to believe Caylee was placed in some dumpster weeks before they were even called.

In my opinion I think the family knows that Caylee isn't going to be found alive and therefore does not want the help of search teams.

I also think that Cindy regrets making the statement on the 911 call about the smell of death in the car. I don't understand how after smelling that and knowing that Caylee is missing, she can continue to make excuses for Casey.:waitasec:

Greta's ON!!! Has an exclusive with the DJ from Fusion - Tony's bf

This thread got me thinking, maybe it'd be good to have a daily "talking heads" thread or something...a thread dated (with the previous one locked each morning?) and specifically for discussion about what is said (by the "players" and the "talking heads") on the shows.

That way anyone wanting to hear the latest "chatter" can find a place to quickly (and easily) find what has come out (or the latest speculation from the "experts") and it won't get lost in the general thread? I'm posting this in the general thread also because I know now that NG's over in most time zones and not everyone realizes it replays later on, that it might be worth asking if people thought that might be something that would help thin the general thread down a bit and also make the "talking head" scuttlebutt easier to locate.

Maybe?

DJ wants to focus on the search for Caylee -- he used to live with Tony from March through the end of June

DJ as in a DJ (not a name); played games with Caylee, stated Tony really liked Casey but they are really shocked. On June 13 Casey had Caylee in the early afternoon, and then Casey left with Caylee to change -- she did not bring Caylee back

This thread got me thinking, maybe it'd be good to have a daily "talking heads" thread or something...a thread dated (with the previous one locked each morning?) and specifically for discussion about what is said (by the "players" and the "talking heads") on the shows.

Maybe?

I agree

Casey met Tony May 24; went to Fusion after meeting Tony; no friends of Casey came around Tony & the DJ; they hung out with Tony's friends

FBI is speaking with the family but not with Casey; FBI made statements to Cindy & did not ask many questions

Cindy was satisfied with the meeting with FBI; authorities are working together. PD is searching for Caylee and have been searching for Caylee but have not been giving info to media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner