Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy Anthony is confident with the FBI involvement and PD search

Day 14 of Casey's incarceration. They will release her after 31 days unless more serious charges are brought

The DJ broke down during the interview with Fox

This thread got me thinking, maybe it'd be good to have a daily "talking heads" thread or something...a thread dated (with the previous one locked each morning?) and specifically for discussion about what is said (by the "players" and the "talking heads") on the shows.

Maybe?

Let's do it. Who is here early every morning to set up the thread? To lock the previous thread you would have to notify a mod.

Cindy said the Father of Caylee had no interaction with Caylee and may not have known about her prior to his death

Apparently, Casey stole gas from her dad before 24 June

In CA the State's Atty only has 72 hrs to charge you after the arrest; FL has 30 days!!! And can expand to 40 days!

Bernie says that she will not walk . . . most likely the State's Atty will ask for an expansion and charge her at that time.

Formally charge Casey after the 40 days . . . is there something in her juvenile record that only the judge is privy to . . .

If case is tried, there is no way the trial will be in Orlando

I'm on the wrong coast otherwise I'd do the "talking heads" thread...anyone here usually on early morning? By the time I'm up people have been talking for ages it seems! Ha!

OK, this is me being petty, but I wish Nancy would pronounce Caylee's name properly! She pronounces it "Keeley". :truce:

OK, getting off my soapbox. :nerves:

In CA the State's Atty only has 72 hrs to charge you after the arrest; FL has 30 days!!! And can expand to 40 days!

I believe Casey was Baker acted on a mental health hold. Because of that LE has 31 days from the date of the arrest to press charges. That gives enough time for psych evaluations, etc.

I believe Casey was Baker acted on a mental health hold. Because of that LE has 31 days from the date of the arrest to press charges. That gives enough time for psych evaluations, etc.

Right, because it was the Baker Act that allowed the judge to do "no bond" in the first place, right? I think anyway....

Salem

Hi
I don't post much, but I have read all the threads in this forum.

I watched Nancy Grace, but I don't have any Fox channels so I can't watch Greta's show. I don't think I could stomach watching Larry King and the grandmother at the same time.

I wasn't impressed with the 'family friend' NG had on. She seemed like she was one step away from becoming hysterical when she was going on about how Casey couldn't have buried the baby.

Marc Klass was pretty spot on, I thought, when he said (and I paraphrase) that Casey makes him ill. Me too!

Right, because it was the Baker Act that allowed the judge to do "no bond" in the first place, right? I think anyway....

Salem

IIRC, he used his discretion to post the highest bond possible for several reasons, Casey heard evidence and now knew she could face homicide charges, she was an extreme flight risk. She also has never held a real job her entire life, owns no property and her past of lying also made her a flight risk.

The length of time to file charges has nothing to do with the bond amount, If I'm understanding correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member