National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum”

The Roth Show: Missing Child: Lindsey Baum, 10 Years of Age and Monica Caison Founder The Cue Center

The "Annie Oakley of the Airwaves" and
the"Jane Wayne of Justice"
combine forces on:

The Roth Show!

This Wednesday from 7-8pm ET, Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth welcome Monica Caison of
CUE Center for Missing Persons and Melissa Baum, mother of missing 10 year old, Lindsey Baum
Show Date: January 12, 2011

To Listen Live:
http://therothshow.com/

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/roth-show-missing-child-lindsey-baum-10.html

This is a great idea! Unfortunately, I don't leave anywhere near Washington nor do I hunt but I will post the information on my crime blog and I will be in touch with Washington hunting clubs to inform them of this. I'm sure a lot of them have daughters, sons, younger siblings, nieces or nephews and they will be more then willing to help out!

This is a great idea! Unfortunately, I don't leave anywhere near Washington nor do I hunt but I will post the information on my crime blog and I will be in touch with Washington hunting clubs to inform them of this. I'm sure a lot of them have daughters, sons, younger siblings, nieces or nephews and they will be more then willing to help out!

Thank you!! The more help the better!!!

NATIONAL NEWS:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-for-hunters-to-adopt-piece-of-land-to-search

Cut from article:

WILMINGTON, North Carolina -- Lindsey Baum's family has joined forces with the CUE Center for Missing Persons in a campaign geared toward hunters searching the region where 11-year-old Lindsey went missing over a year ago.
The objective is to involve the community of people who know the region and can eliminate space, in hope of bringing Lindsey home.
“I am so excited about this idea, it gives me hope and I believe in the hunters because they know every inch of the wilderness out there and I need more help to find my daughter”, said the mother of Lindsey, Melissa Baum.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: ’The Hunt for Lindsey Baum’ calls for hunters to adopt piece of land to search - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...o-adopt-piece-of-land-to-search#ixzz1BJeHQIR9

Thank you!! The more help the better!!!

NATIONAL NEWS:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-for-hunters-to-adopt-piece-of-land-to-search

Cut from article:

So what is the latest on this effort? Can someone bring us up to speed? Whole lot of press initially and then silence?

What was the response? Where are we at?

Every time I read at WS I think of Lindsey and wonder if Melissa and Josh will ever have closure. Will we ever find sweet Lindsey and be able to bring her home? I HATE that her case is now being considered "Cold"!!

So what is the latest on this effort? Can someone bring us up to speed? Whole lot of press initially and then silence?

Every time I read at WS I think of Lindsey and wonder if Melissa and Josh will ever have closure. Will we ever find sweet Lindsey and be able to bring her home? I HATE that her case is now being considered "Cold"!!
Aww, Knox!
a020.gif

Never cold. Not for us.

I'm sorry I don't have any news.

This is great. I grew up about half an hour from McLeary and lived there until a little over a year ago. I'm out of state for school now but will spread the word to those I know in WA. I know I should be able to figure this out, but there have been several links posted to the point where I can't figure out which would be the best to use if I wanted to post this on Facebook, for example. Can someone put a link to the best anouncement that I could post that will clearly explain how people can help? Thank you!

goldiegirl, Thank you for helping us spread the word.

You can post a link to findlindseybaum.com and it has everything anyone would need to know about concerning Lindsey. :)

Lindsey will never be a cold case on WS! :snooty:

We love you Lindsey! YOU WILL BE FOUND!

Aww, Knox!
a020.gif

Never cold. Not for us.

I'm sorry I don't have any news.

Thanks Coastal. I guess I said "cold case" out of frustration, it's just been so darn long since we have heard anything from LE and doesn't seem like any progress has been made. : (

JenO or Brianna what's the latest with you guys?

We know as much as you guys do. :(
Our local media hasn't said anything and the LE hasn't said anything about any press releases. And we haven't heard any gossip about any more LE searches or search warrants being issued.

Melissa was supposed to have searches this weekend and for some reason they were called off.

why did momb have lindsey and her friend look up local sex offenders two weeks before she went missing?

momb said that lindsey and her brother were fighting about the bike that neither one of them wanted to push the bike because lindsey had broke the chain.....so lindsey wanted to leave the bike and go back later to pick it up.....josh was upset about that....how did the bike then get to the gas station?....since this argument happened in front of someone who txt momb about sending josh home....(this seems to never get answered)

I agree. I have never seen a definitive answer on this issue.

What's up about Lindsey and her friend looking up local sex offenders? I guess I need to go and read back so I can find out about this.

Here is the You Tube Video of Monica Caison and Melissa Baum on the Susan Murphy Milano show this week discussing the upcoming campaign and Lindsay's case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTjMwJJtTg

On this audio recording at about 10:17 the male asks MB about sexual predators in the area and Melissa mentions there were about 3 in the area and she had MK and Lindsey looking at the pictures of them about a week or two before Lindsey went missing.

I find this curious as well. I wonder if this has anything to do with the white car the girls mentioned they were concerned about following them?

What I also find interesting in this youtube video is MB said about a half dozen of Lindsey's gang or group of friends waited at her house while Lindsey took a shower and they all left together. She said it was MK and her brother, JB, and Lindsey and 2-3 others. She mentions some of them separated from them and it was MK, JB, Lindsey who continued on to MK's. Where did the others go? Did they return to the pool where they had been swimming that day? MB mentions they went swimming about 1/2 between Lindsey's and MK's so it does sound probable that was at the Nelson home. I think this all needs to be looked at more. Maybe it has. It seems like in all likelihood Lindsey may have made it as far as near the Nelson home on her return. What about the dude who was living at some councilman's home near that house? The home was searched and his storage was searched - did anything come up with all that? This is so frustrating! We need Lindsey found.

I don't find it odd that people and their children are sitting down and viewing the pictures of local sex offenders.

My daughter and I have done it since she was old enough to understand.
One of the SOs in our neighborhood walks by my house daily.. looks like a really nice guy. I don't want my daughter talking to him.. so I'm glad she knows who he is. She wouldn't know that if we didn't look at the pictures.

Everyone should do it and be aware of who is living amongst them.

I don't find it odd that people and their children are sitting down and viewing the pictures of local sex offenders.

My daughter and I have done it since she was old enough to understand.
One of the SOs in our neighborhood walks by my house daily.. looks like a really nice guy. I don't want my daughter talking to him.. so I'm glad she knows who he is. She wouldn't know that if we didn't look at the pictures.

Everyone should do it and be aware of who is living amongst them.

I completely agree Jen. I don't think anyone was suggesting it was odd. At least for me - I was asking what may have prompted this. Was it simply a discussion of SO's and to stay away from them, or did it result from something else like - the girls saying they were afraid of somoene, or this certain car and MB may have pulled them up and asked if the person looked like one of them. Just wanting some background on this.

Has it been verified, that a woman saw Lindsey walking on Maple street, between 6th street, and 5th street?

There is a house on the corner of 5th, and Maple, with the back door facing Maple. I heard that a man who lived there used to constantly kidnap his sisters children, and raped his sisters daughter from the time she was a little girl, and she had a child by him.

There is a house on the corner of 5th, and Maple, with the back door facing Maple. I heard that a man who lived there used to constantly kidnap his sisters children, and raped his sisters daughter from the time she was a little girl, and she had a child by him.

Is this only a rumor?

If you or someone else knows something that could be helpful to law enforcement, please call it in as a tip 1-866-915-8299. Can also call 1-800-THE-LOST

this is the first I've heard this info, SarahC

Somebody, have you talk to LE about this information?

It would be nice, to have a street map with red tacks on the exact locations, where Lindsey Baum was last seen.

I believe those have been posted. Have you read through all of the threads on forum?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back