National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum”

I heard that the man who lived in the house in Mccleary, Washington, on the corner of 5th, and Maple, with the back door facing Maple, and who had repeatedly kidnapped two of his sisters children, is also a friend of the man who stays in Brooklyn, Washington who had kidnapped her third child, from the Grays Harbor County Courthouse during a court hearing. I also heard that this Mccleary man frequently goes to Brooklyn, Washington, on his motorcycle in order to see the other man. He hauls his motorcycle in the back of his truck to South Elma, and rides the bike through the logging roads, on the J-Line to Brooklyn. His truck has Elvis Presley murals painted all over it. It seems that these woods is where the searches should take place.

Do you know names??

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

The house address was on the corner of S 5th street and Maple. The front door faces 5th.

Some of us have been focusing on names of some known sex offenders. Remember that some sex offenders fly under the radar. There are those who are never caught for their crimes. We should be open to all possibilities.

The house address was on the corner of S 5th street and Maple. The front door faces 5th.

That doesn't help much. At the intersection of 5th and Maple.. all 4 houses have the front door facing 5th.

Again, I will ask you, have you forwarded the information you have to the PD? Posting here won't help Lindsey. It needs to go to the detective so they can follow up on the tip.

It was the house on the opposite end of the same block, from the drive through burger restaurant, straight down on the same side of that street. The burger restaurant is on one end and that house was on the other end. There is no need to cross a street, to get from the burger restaurant, to where that house is.

Somebody,
What's the names of these individuals? If you don't want to give names, does this person still live there? Have you been in their home? Have there been rumors about this person's involvement? Why haven't police looked at them before? I feel like you know more than your willing to tell. Please contact authorities and give them what you know! Something brought you here, you must want to make your voice heard. If you don't want to contact authorities for some reason, please leave more detail regarding this person so we can.

It was the house on the opposite end of the same block, from the drive through burger restaurant, straight down on the same side of that street. The burger restaurant is on one end and that house was on the other end. There is no need to cross a street, to get from the burger restaurant, to where that house is.

I BEG YOU TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES! :please:

You can do this anonymously
*PHONE TIPS: 1-866-915-8299
*EMAIL TIPS: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

I'm not from McCleary, but from looking at maps, it doesn't look like there are any burger places near 5th and Maple, but Hartman's Jewelry Repair IS about one block away. Is it possible that the jewelry repair place used to be a burger joint? Does anyone know? Hartman is currently a POI in this case. Somebody, how sure are you, regarding the area in question? Have you been in this person's house? What's their name? Do they still live there?

Somebody,
Can you look at my attachment and see if this is the house, the one that I've circled?

Attachments

• Question.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Somebody,
Can you look at my attachment and see if this is the house, the one that I've circled?

Yes, this is the house that Somebody is talking about.

Do you know if the person she's talking about still lives there? It's owned by a woman that doesn't live there (based on Grays Harbor Assessor site) , so either there's renters or she has family living there. The last known person was a 60yr old man with the initials J. H. But that's all I could find online. Can anyone verify her information? Has LE been informed?

Do you know if the person she's talking about still lives there? It's owned by a woman that doesn't live there (based on Grays Harbor Assessor site) , so either there's renters or she has family living there. The last known person was a 60yr old man with the initials J. H. But that's all I could find online. Can anyone verify her information? Has LE been informed?

I don't live in McCleary so I can't answer the questions to who lives there or anything.
I can't verify anything she is saying.. This information was never mentioned to me when Lindsey first went missing. I have never heard this particular rumor (and boy did we hear a lot at the search center). I don't recall anyone ever talking about this house.
And I have not sent anything to LE about this because I don't have any details. They don't take "internet forum posts" as tips. They need to hear it from the person posting on the forum (or at least this is what I've been told in the past when reporting things I've read on this forum).
You are welcome to try contacting them if Somebody won't. You might have more luck than I have had.

How frustrating. Well, let's hope that Somebody mentions what they know to authorities and it leads to something. If she responds with more info, I'll take what I can to the LE.

Somebody,
What's the names of these individuals? If you don't want to give names, does this person still live there? Have you been in their home? Have there been rumors about this person's involvement? Why haven't police looked at them before? I feel like you know more than your willing to tell. Please contact authorities and give them what you know! Something brought you here, you must want to make your voice heard. If you don't want to contact authorities for some reason, please leave more detail regarding this person so we can.

The house was empty a while back so this person who lived there for over a decade must have moved.
The fact that someone is a pedophile, and a kidnapper who rapes children, and that Lindsey was last seen by his house, doesn't prove that he is guilty in Lindsey's disappearance.
LE won't listen without proof. Obviously this flew under the radar. Otherwise he, too, would have been a person of interest, while they were still searching homes in McCleary. He should have been the first person of interest.
If this man is guilty I hope he is caught. All I have is what I heard, about the crimes he has never been convicted of, and suspicion based on crimes that he has gotten away with regarding other children.
This man having raped a child is new information to me. I recently heard about that and the exact location where Lindsey was last seen.

Somebody,

The house was empty a while back so this person who lived there for over a decade must have moved.
The fact that someone is a pedophile, and a kidnapper who rapes children, and that Lindsey was last seen by his house, doesn't prove that he is guilty in Lindsey's disappearance.
LE won't listen without proof. Obviously this flew under the radar. Otherwise he, too, would have been a person of interest, while they were still searching homes in McCleary. He should have been the first person of interest.
If this man is guilty I hope he is caught. All I have is what I heard, about the crimes he has never been convicted of, and suspicion based on crimes that he has gotten away with regarding other children.
This man having raped a child is new information to me. I recently heard about that and the exact location where Lindsey was last seen.

Just so you know.. there have been a lot of persons of interest that haven't been directly named in the media. So you can't be sure that this individual
wasn't looked at.
I think you need to contact the authorities with the information even if you don't think it will go anywhere. Every bit of information is important to putting the puzzle together. If one person remains silent just because they don't think the info is "good enough" that one possible piece of the puzzle remains lost, not used and the puzzle is never completed.

I posted the email address above. Set up an anonymous email account and email them please. You don't have to give your name or where you got your info. But please contact them.

I feel that Lindsey Baum became missing when she got near that house on 5th and Maple. However, in 2001 there was a man, who lived in the All Storage, and rented storages to people. He had little girls furniture set up like a prop in an empty unit. It looked like something that could have been set up for filming child *advertiser censored* films.
All Storage 98 Schouweiler Rd Elma, WA 98541 However, it makes more sense that Lindsey went missing in front of that house on Maple and 5th street though.

I feel that Lindsey Baum became missing when she got near that house on 5th and Maple. However, in 2001 there was a man, who lived in the All Storage, and rented storages to people. He had little girls furniture set up like a prop in an empty unit. It looked like something that could have been set up for filming child *advertiser censored* films.
All Storage 98 Schouweiler Rd Elma, WA 98541 However, it makes more sense that Lindsey went missing in front of that house on Maple and 5th street though.

It looks as though the storage property in its entirety was sold in 2002, then again a couple other times over the years.

Now that people are believing the skull found near Westport is Lindsey Baum, it can cause her case to sit on a shelf for years, even after it is proven to belong to someone else. It has happened in other cases, where bodies were found, and law enforcement stopped working on the cases while waiting for results, yet, later the DNA proved to be someone else's. The cases remained dormant on the shelves regardless. An experienced professional criminal would know this and would have heard the crab pot rumor long before now. I don't believe that rumor is true. It is even more strange that a skull turned up in a crab pot after so much time has passed. It will be a shame if Lindsey's case is hindered by this. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back