NC NC - Allison Jackson Foy, 34, Wilmington, 30 Jul 2006

Thanks for bumping this Margarita. I was not aware of this case. Interesting.

A decade after her murder, her family hopes Allison Foy is remembered through acts of kindness

http://portcitydaily.com/2016/07/29/a-decade-after-her-murder-allison-foy-is-remembered-through-acts-of-kindness/

A decade ago, Allison Foy, an energetic mother of two young girls, went missing from the Wilmington area. Nearly two years later, her skeletal remains were found in a wooded area off Carolina Beach Road near the remains of another missing woman. Both women had been brutally murdered.

This Saturday, Foy’s family will remember her life by bringing the community together, near and far, for “A Day of Inspired Kindness.”

While Iaonne is a suspect in the case, Odham said he has not been charged. As detectives approach the 10-year mark on the case, Odham said some “new developments” in the case have taken place in the past 18 months.

“A review of the case is being conducted by prosecutors to evaluate if there is enough evidence in the case to meet the threshold of probable cause to make an arrest, and get this case in court,” Odham said.

Valentino said she and the rest of her family are looking forward to their day in court.

“We need our day in court. I can’t wait for the day I can look at the person who did this in the eye and tell him how he changed the course of our families’ life,” Valentino said. “That’s what I’ll keep fighting for. She deserves that.”

“Even though its 10 years later I still have a feeling that someone saw something or knows something that they have not shared … they may know something that could help them go to trial,” Valentino said.

Sad that they have been unable to find her killer. I'm from NC and had not heard of this case.

11 years since Allison Jackson-Foy disappeared, still a cold case

https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/07/30/11-years-since-allison-jackson-foy-disappeared-still-a-cold-case/

Jackson-Foy’s sister said she has done everything she can and will never stop fighting for justice.

“This weekend I’m back here to just call attention once again to her case. She is an unsolved homicide 11 years later and really this trip is about justice and just what we need and want from law enforcement and the district attorney,” Valentino said.

Sister of cold case murder victim: 'I've kept quiet for 11 years, it's time for justice'

http://www.wect.com/story/36010514/sister-of-cold-case-murder-victim-ive-kept-quiet-for-11-years-its-time-for-justice

"I came to Wilmington this weekend because I feel like this is my last shot," Valentino said. "I feel like no more work is going to be done on this case short of a confession or another miracle happening."

For the past four months, Valentino has been writing letters to District Attorney Ben David, Wilmington police, and Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo wondering why a man who she was told was a suspect -- Timothy Iannone, a former Port City cab driver who police say was in the bar Jackson-Foy disappeared from -- has not been charged.

"He has been the only suspect according to police for nine years," Valentino said.

On Friday, we spoke to David about Iannone and if this case is a stalemate.

"If I thought we had enough right now to move forward with this case, we would, but right now we don't," David said.

July 30 2020
‘Its a pain that doesn’t go away:’ Family, advocates keep memory of Allison Foy alive as double homicide case remains unsolved
''WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Thursday marked 14 years since Allison Jackson Foy vanished.

The 34-year-old mother of two was missing for two years before her body was found with the remains of Angela Rothen in a wooded area off of Carolina Beach Road. Family says her body was recovered with more than 40 stab wounds three miles away from the pub she was last seen leaving on July 30th 2006.

No one has been brought to justice for the murder of the two women.

“She loved life. And her life was her two daughters when she went missing, her four-year-old and her 12-year-old and she had this way about her that made everyone feel comfortable if you’ve never met her before. She was passionate and she cared,” Lisa Valentino says of her sister Allison Foy.

More than a decade later, family and community members are still fighting for people to remember their stories and hoping someone will come forward with information that will crack the case.''

Allison Jackson Foy, a mother of 2, went missing July 30, 2006. She was last seen that evening, leaving the Junction and Billiards Pub on Carolina Beach Road. Almost 2 years later, her remains and another woman’s, Angela Rothen, were found almost a mile and a half from where Allison went missing. Authorities say both women were brutally murdered.

Allison’s sister, Lisa Valentino, said 15 years later they are still searching for answers behind her sisters murder.

“It’s 15 years and i believe that there’s still somebody out there, who holds the key that could move this case forward, and i believe that they’re afraid to come forward, because of what they know,” said Lisa Valentino, Allison’s sister.

This case is considered a homicide and is still open. If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Allison Jackson Foy contact the Wilmington Police Department.
15 years later, family continues to seek justice for Allison Jackson Foy - WWAY TV

A POI is named in ANR's case.
Link courtesy of poster ShowerSinger in this thread..
Ws thread..
NC - NC - Angela Nobles Rothen, 42, Wilmington, 10 June 2008

Properties searched in case of missing Wilmington women :: WRAL.com
July 17, 2008 rbbm.
''The properties in the Monkey Junction area that were searched belong to Timothy Craig Iannone, 47. He was sentenced in November 2007 to 36 months' probation after pleading guilty to committing crimes against nature with a prostitute.
''Jackson-Foy disappeared July 30, 2006, after last being seen at Junction Billiards Sports Bar at 5216 Carolina Beach Road. Rothen went missing on June 10, 2007, under similar circumstances.

At first, police refused to connect the disappearances, but after two sets of female remains were found in the same area, investigators said they are confident one person killed both women.''

Iannone has not been charged or named a suspect in the disappearance of either woman.

Last edited:
A POI is named in ANR's case.
Link courtesy of poster ShowerSinger in this thread..
Ws thread..
NC - NC - Angela Nobles Rothen, 42, Wilmington, 10 June 2008

Properties searched in case of missing Wilmington women :: WRAL.com
July 17, 2008 rbbm.
''The properties in the Monkey Junction area that were searched belong to Timothy Craig Iannone, 47. He was sentenced in November 2007 to 36 months' probation after pleading guilty to committing crimes against nature with a prostitute.
''Jackson-Foy disappeared July 30, 2006, after last being seen at Junction Billiards Sports Bar at 5216 Carolina Beach Road. Rothen went missing on June 10, 2007, under similar circumstances.

At first, police refused to connect the disappearances, but after two sets of female remains were found in the same area, investigators said they are confident one person killed both women.''

Iannone has not been charged or named a suspect in the disappearance of either woman.
I've seen this guy at Wal-Mart before not long after he was interviewed with his wife about these cases. He is pretty creepy. I also never understood how his wife was so calm and nonchalant about her husband's crimes against prostitutes. She stood by him which is strange to me.

This is unrelated to him but I found it to be in bad taste that they named the restaurant in front of where their bones were found 'Bone and Bean'. It was previously a Mexican restaurant that was closed for a very long time.

Last edited:

Two unsolved murders could soon become part of a trial of a man accused of raping and kidnapping a victim in 1996, and it’s not the first time his name has come up in those cases. Timothy Craig Iannone is currently awaiting trial for the rape and kidnapping of an alleged victim more than two decades ago.

Now, New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David wants a judge to allow witnesses and evidence at trial that would tie Iannone to the murders of Allison Jackson-Foy and Angela Rothen, as well as other alleged assaults that took place more than a decade ago.

Two unsolved murders could soon become part of a trial of a man accused of raping and kidnapping a victim in 1996, and it’s not the first time his name has come up in those cases. Timothy Craig Iannone is currently awaiting trial for the rape and kidnapping of an alleged victim more than two decades ago.

Now, New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David wants a judge to allow witnesses and evidence at trial that would tie Iannone to the murders of Allison Jackson-Foy and Angela Rothen, as well as other alleged assaults that took place more than a decade ago.
I'm glad he is going to trial! I'm seen this man at our local Wal-Mart before. I feel bad for his wife who stood by him in News interviews.

He has been convicted.

Not for killing Allison as the article explains, but he will never leave jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back