GUILTY NC - Bianca Tanner, 31, Charlotte, 8 June 2014

From your link:

"Mommy got a spanking with the belt. Angelo kicked mommy's butt and made her cry," he said in the interview. "Angelo is mean to mommy and hurt mommy in the face."

Smith voluntarily went to investigators for an interview but when they asked for permission to search his phone, he quickly deleted some information before giving consent, according to the warrant.

It is not known what he erased from the phone.

Detectives have also learned that Smith has an outstanding warrant for domestic battery in Springdale, Arkansas.

Smith's girlfriend at the time reported that he "threw her onto the bed and covered her face, both mouth and nose, with his hand smothering her," according to the warrant.

bbm - this is most likely what happened to Bianca :( imo

Why did they allow him to erase something on his phone?? :facepalm:

bbm - this is most likely what happened to Bianca :( imo

Why did they allow him to erase something on his phone?? :facepalm:

Well I'm no expert, nor am I overly litigious, but I would surmise that they can't make him turn his phone over without a search warrant, which makes it 100% voluntary and therefore he can erase or add to his disgusting heart's desire. If he even has a heart.

~sigh~

Beautiful young lady....a school teacher....mom to a young son....and she chooses a LOSER to share her life with??? :banghead:

Thankfully, the little son isn't missing, also...

I haven't had the time to follow this case closely. Trying to catch up now. I'm so sorry to her family as it seems she has been murdered. I hope she is found soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Family, Friends Search For Missing Teacher

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WCNC) --
Family and friends went door to door Sunday looking for any clues that could help them find a missing teacher in Charlotte. Relatives remain hopeful something good will happen, but it's been a week since anyone has seen or heard from Bianca Tanner. Investigators went back to Tanner's apartment on Druid Circle Friday morning. She recently moved in with her boyfriend but was still a teacher at Reedy Fork Elementary School in Greensboro.

1402773289000-biancatanner2.png

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...-bianca-tanner-charlotte-greensboro/10570193/

According to the warrant, Smith told investigators that he received a text message that led to an argument that night between him and Tanner. Tanner left the apartment intoxicated, carrying a bag with her, Smith says.

http://m.wbtv.com/#!/newsDetail/25788726

Hmmmmmm...most of the time when a text message causes an argument, it usually means that text message is from a member of the opposite sex.

Why oh why oh why? Her beauty aside-she is well-accomplished and hard-working. Comes from a good background. Made something of her God-given gifts and talents to help others. Got herself educated and raised a little boy.
And then some JERK comes along and destroys her and her family. This makes me sick.
I am so angry right now.

According to the warrant, Smith told investigators that he received a text message that led to an argument that night between him and Tanner. Tanner left the apartment intoxicated, carrying a bag with her, Smith says.

http://m.wbtv.com/#!/newsDetail/25788726

Hmmmmmm...most of the time when a text message causes an argument, it usually means that text message is from a member of the opposite sex.

She left with a bag....but, left behind her prescription meds, car and 3 yr. old SON??

With this info from the search warrant, the question is, where did the bf hide her body?

Is this the son who said something about Mommy getting hurt in the head? And I assume the ex husband isn't the boyfriend? Somehow I got lost.

Yes. This is the son and ex.
She looks so different here. She looks much younger in more recent pictures.

~sigh~

Beautiful young lady....a school teacher....mom to a young son....and she chooses a LOSER to share her life with??? :banghead:

Thankfully, the little son isn't missing, also...

Why do we always turn the blame around on the victim? He "chooses" to beat women.

I just read about this case on our local news site. How very sad for this mother and her young son. This case reminds me of the Jessie Davis case in Ohio. Her little boy Blake saw what happened and told police when questioned. IIRC he was also age 3.

Hopefully LE can check video footage from nearby businesses and trace the bf's movements that way along with cell phone pings. AND hopefully some of those people who aren't being truthful will roll and start talking. That's what happened in Jessie's case. Her killer bf and father of Blake had an accomplice to help dispose of her body after the fact and she (the accomplice) rolled on him. Keep the pressure on CPD!

Why do we always turn the blame around on the victim? He "chooses" to beat women.

Excuse me? Blame the victim? Yes, the bf chooses to beat her....she chose to move in with him. Allow her little boy to be around the person who beat her. Now, she is most likely dead. Little one is motherless. Choices can make a person a victim. I wish with all my heart that Bianca had been able to choose wisely. It appears that she didn't. Maybe she figured it out but it was too late.

Excuse me? Blame the victim? Yes, the bf chooses to beat her....she chose to move in with him. Allow her little boy to be around the person who beat her. Now, she is most likely dead. Little one is motherless. Choices can make a person a victim. I wish with all my heart that Carmen had been able to choose wisely. It appears that she didn't. Maybe she figured it out but it was too late.

BBM

Who is Carmen?

Teacher’s Disappearance Investigated as Homicide After Son Says Boyfriend ‘Hurt Mommy in Face’

Charlotte Police are now investigating the case as a homicide because they believe witnesses they interviewed were not being truthful. “Some of those we have interviewed, we do not believe they have been forthcoming with us,” Charlotte Police Chief Rodney Monroe said during a recent press conference. “We just don’t feel that this is a simple missing persons case.” Still, no one has been charged in the case and police have not named any suspects.

25788726_bg2.jpg

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhfaeZFp-9M[/URL]

http://newsone.com/3020868/bianca-richardson-tanner-north-carolina/

Greensboro Police helping in missing teacher investigation

attachment.php

GREENSBORO, N.C. --
The search for Bianca Tanner, a Guilford County Schools teacher who was reported missing June 8, has extended from Charlotte to Greensboro. On Wednesday, Detective Hinson with the Greensboro Police Department confirmed to WFMY News 2 that they are assisting in the search. Hinson said he could not comment on what types of tips they've received or followed up on for Charlotte police. Also, he said he couldn't comment on whether or not they've search Tanner's Greensboro home.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Gree...-missing-teacher-investigation-263694121.html

Wow. What a shocker...er something.

Family says boyfriend of missing teacher is no longer cooperating

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -
Family members of missing teacher Bianca Tanner say the boyfriend, Angelo Grayson Smith, Jr., is no longer cooperating with police. Cerise Richardson, sister of Bianca Tanner, tells WBTV she has been told police must now communicate through Smith's lawyer. Richardson says she is disappointed Smith is no longer cooperating.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25813005/family-says-boyfriend-of-missing-teacher-is-no-longer-cooperating

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back